9th Shot - CNU

One Shot At A Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What are you doing?” You were startled by the voice and stood up straightaway, your neck getting hot form embarrassment. “Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim,” you bowed and said to CNU. He smiled and walked up to you after closing the door behind him.

 

“Mwo sunbaenim? No one’s around. Be comfortable,” he said towering over you.

 

“What if someone were? Relationships don’t nullify rank here. You should know that better than me,” you reasoned to the giant.

 

“Let’s drop the matter. My mum’s not gonna be happy with you calling me that, NOONA,” he said. “Oh please, we’re just a month apart, tokki,” you teased. He just smiled and asked, “So, what WERE you doing?”

 

“I was trying to learn the scorpion dance. The girl,” you explained pointing at the YouTube video in your laptop, “could do it, so I’m trying to master it too. For all you know, I’ll be one of the rare female idols who’ll do that.”

 

He laughed at your ambition and said, “Here, I’ll teach you.” You gave him the quizzical eyebrow, “You know?”

 

He feigned an insulted expression, “Of course I know. I’m the freaking dancer of B1A4. Here, lie down on your chest. Then push yourself up while pulling one leg in.”

 

You did what he said and lifted your other leg too, knowing that the girl in the video had said the same thing. “Good. Now, push off the ground and lean backwards.”

 

You lowered you leg, lied back down on your chest, and turned to him. “I tried it just now. I just can’t seem to get up.”

 

“What? You’re too fat?”

 

“No,” you scowled at him. “I just don’t have the strength.”

 

“Just try it.”

 

You rolled your eyes and did as he told. Just as you expected, you went up halfway and fell back face first. You held your hands out to save your face from hitting the floor. “See? I told you,” you growled.

 

“Here, left me help you. Lie down again.” You lied back down and readied yourself to try again. Suddenly, “Yah. Your hands…” You looked down at your chest. His hands were between your armpits. “What?” he looked at you innocently. “I’m helping you.”

 

“Hands off my upper body.”

 

“Girl, I’ve been piggybacking you since young with your chest on my back and you’re embarrassed about my hands in between yours?”

 

“OFF. MY. CHEST.” You growled at the embarrassing statement. He rolled his eyes and removed his hands, placing them on your waist. “Better?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter