13th Shot - Changmin

One Shot At A Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What the?” You and Changmin looked to see your best friend Hyomin’s eyes covered. Behind her, your brother was covering her eyes and smiling slightly. You cringed at his actions. ‘Seriously, oppa?’ Changmin got up to bow to his senior silently.

 

“Oppa?” Hyomin called out. He removed his hands from her eyes and sat next to her. “Ehey, Changmin-ah you gave me away!” Yunho said. Changmin blushed as he apologized to him.

 

“Aniya, it’s not his fault. Your cologne was too strong. Did you just finish dance practice?” Hyomin chirped. Oppa simply nodded and kissed her cheek.

 

You looked at him jealously and he caught it. “If you want it so bad, get your own boyfriend and bring him to me. If he’s approved, you wouldn’t be so ‘single’.” The three of you cleared your throat at his comment as you eyed each other. “Is there something I don’t know?” he suspected, but Hyomin sweetly distracted him. Changmin watched you as you put on your headphones, feeling disgusted at their lovingness. He simply sighed and continued with his studies.

---

 

Slotting your books into your tote bag, you walked toward the faraway bus stop. But you were pulled back a little as a hand covered your eyes from behind. You smiled and called out your boyfriend’s name. “Changmin-ah.” The hand moved from your eyes to your shoulder as he kissed your cheek and pulled you close to him. “Annyeong.”

 

Your hand went around his back to the side of his waist as his hand went into the back pocket of your shorts. Both of you walked together to the bus stop happily as you talked about your separate classes. As usual, he was working hard in vocal training and dying in dance classes.

 

Loitering a distance from the bus stop, you leaned on the wall as he hugged your waist. His forehead was on yours, his eyes c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter