1st Shot - Key

One Shot At A Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

For 7 years, I've believed that if I kept giving you money and treating you, your smile was all I needed. Whenever you smiled, I felt like my day was complete. You always lift my spirits and I'm glad that I get to capture those moments sometimes.

Credits:thequietvoice18.wordpress.com

They say that money doesn't buy you happiness. I know it's not ture because of all the happiness you've given me. Yet I wish you would know why I do this. I wish there was a way for you to see my love for you.

 

credits: celia-lollipop.blogspot.com

 

“Ah! Studying is so tiring!” You whine as you leaned back on your chair in the canteen. You stretch your arms out to get a breather before continuing with your mugging. Suddenly, *grrrrrr* You cover your stomach in embarrassment?

 

“Didn’t eat your lunch?” your neighbor and best friend asks you. You stay silent, wanting to avoid his question. “Were you cut off from your allowance again?”

 

Your head hangs low as he lets out a sigh. He was right. Your parents had taken away your week’s allowance since you came back late with average results. “Here,” he says as he takes some money out from his wallet. “Get some nuggets for me too.”

 

Your face beams as you take the money from his hands and stand up. “Komawo! I’ll pay you back when I get my allowance next week,” you say in a sing-song tune.

 

“No need. Just do better on this week’s test,” he says before crossing his hands on the table and laying his head on them. You sit back down slowly and mirror his actions, except that you head was tilted to the side to look at him. You couldn’t understand why he keeps doing this.

 

“Key-ssi.”

 

“Mmm?” his muffled voice booms from his muffled head.

 

“Why do you always treat me? You’ve been doing it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter