19th Shot - Kris

One Shot At A Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The boys were at Incheon Airport heading to LAX Airport for the awesome KCON in LA. Surprisingly, Kangta and Amber were there too, with another girl. “I can’t believe I’m heading to KCON! I’M GONNA SEE THEM!” you squealed.

 

“Yah, I’m right here. You don’t have to be so loud,” Amber said. You felt your phone buzz and you saw a tag on twitter.

Amber J. Liu @llama_ajol                                                                                                                                1m

Hanging out at Incheon Airport to send my friend off. She’s so psyched about KCON! *^* @you

 

“Yah, did you have to tell the whole world that I’m going to KCON?” you asked.

 

“Well you did that for yourself,” Amber rebutted. “Oh my gosh. Haha even EXO-M heard you.” She took turn her phone screen to you and you read the twitter reply.

 

EXO Kris @kriOM                                                                                                                                       1m

@llama_ajol @you yeah we can hear you guys from here “KCON…. See Them!” Thanks for the love!

 

Your face turned extremely red and slouched in your chair. Your uncle laughed at your embarrassment. “Uncle! Not you too,” you said with a fake cry.

 

“Well that’s what happens when you act like my fans,” he said before closing his magazine. He uncrossed his leg and got up. “Come on, I need to introduce you to their manager.” You got up with Amber and headed to EXO-M’s manager. Kangta introduced you as the niece that was accompanying the band to EXO-M. Of course, the manager wasn’t happy that he had excess baggage around. But nonetheless, he did it as a favor for Kangta.

 

Kangta didn’t forget to introduce you to the boys, asking them to take care of you too. But you felt so burdening that the boys had to watch out for you. It’s not like you were that old either. You were as old as Chen, just a few months younger. You were a fast 93-er.

 

“It’s coz you still act like a kid,” your uncle said. “Maybe this trip will change you and you wouldn’t have to travel with your family all the time, you big baby.”  

 

The boys simple chuckled at your pout. You sat down next to them, and only Xiu Min talked to you. You blushed again when he asked if you were excited for KCON, knowing that they had heard you. But Xiu Min was nice; he shifted the subject into other gears.

 

Unfortunately for you, his seat wasn’t next to yours. You got the “next best thing”: Kris. He was the one you wanted to avoid, since he tweeted about you. “Don’t mind him. He’s not upset at you. He’s pretty friendly,” Xiu Min said to you. You just sat silently and stiffly next to him. This was going to be one long flight; longer then it actually is.

 

Take-offs were never your thing, and this time you didn’t have your parents nor your uncle nor your friends with you. You had…. Kris. You could feel your heart pulsating increasingly as the plane started to speed up. You gripped the handrest pretty tightly. “So, are you an EXOtic?”

 

You turned and looked to your right. “Excuse me?”

 

“Are you an EXOtic?” Kris repeated his question. “You seemed pretty excited to join us at KCON.”

 

For the third time, you were blushing about EXO-M and KCON. “Honestly, you guys aren’t the ones I was excited for,” you murmured.

 

Kris raised an eyebrow at you. “Then who is it? BAP? 4Minute? VIXX? … NU’EST?”

 

You shook your head at the bitterness of his voice. “Simon and Martina.”

 

Kris looked confused. “You know, the foreign couple who criticizes K-Pop. They film with their kitchen behind them. They’re gonna be at KCON!”

 

“Wait. Are they ones that criticized EXO-K?” Luhan asked, with Tao popping his head in as well.

 

You gazed at Luhan with a quizzical look. “Are you sure he’s Chinese? His accent is not that bad.”

 

“What are you talking about? Of course I’m Chinese,” Luhan sounded surprised.

 

“Zhēn de mā?” You asked in Mandarin. They looked at you all shocked. “What? Amber taught me. Ni zhēn de shì zhōng guo rén mā?” (Are you really Chinese?)

 

“Of course I am,” Luhan said.

 

“Jie Jie, he’s Chinese. Xiu Min and Chen are the only Koreans here,” Tao said.

 

“I’m kidding. Of course I know that. I was just wondering, coz they only have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter