4th Shot - Hyunseong

One Shot At A Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The sound of a bass guitar boomed through the speakers of the dark basketball court as the drums softly accompanied it. Strings of little lightbulbs hung above from left to right, illuminating the court like a sky of stars. The singer swayed her body to the slow music that echoed on the school grounds.

 

"Stars shining bright above you.... 

Night breezes seem to whisper I love you.

Birds singing in a sycamore tree,

Dream a little dream of me..."

 

Both of you were embracing each other, just like the other couples on the dance floor. You were at Yeong Dong High's senior dance, enjoying your last moments of high school with your best friend. As the music played, he swayed you around to the fantastical melody that the band played. You giggled as you were being twirled around, causing him to smile at the moment.

 

You thought back to the moments you've had with him since young. You'd randomly jump onto his back, and he'd kindly piggyback you. He would sing to you when he had an audition or singing competition to practise for. When your ex dumped you, he came over with Cookies 'N' Cream ice cream. "Who needs him anyways? You've got me," he'd joke.

 

"Stars fading but I think they're all dear...

Still craving your kiss

I'm longing to linger til dawn, dear

Just saying this"

 

Still holding each other close with his forehead o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter