7th Shot - Hoya

One Shot At A Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Dude, just go talk to her,” Dongwoo nudged Hoya. INFINITE had been sitting on the studio floor staring at you for a while now as you went around fixing their suits moodily for their comeback later at Mnet Countdown. You had been like this ever since you returned into the studio 10 minutes ago. For some reason, you were breathing really heavily with loud exhales that the band could hear. This was so not like you.

 

“Dude!” Dongwoo nudged him again so hard that Hoya almost fell to the side. “Arrasseo! Aish jinjja,” Hoya said as he stood up and straightened out his clothes.

 

“Hey shorty!!” You just continued with your duties. Hoya walked to you and slung his arm around your shoulder, asking, “….Bab meogeosseo?” “Mmm” you replied and walked away, to fix something else.

 

Hoya looked at s and pointed at the lady who just walked away rudely. “She just walked away,” he mouthed to them.

 

“Hyung go and ask her again,” Sungjong mouthed back, vigorously signaling with his hand to follow you. The hyungs were also signaling, fed up that Hoya was so stiff concerning his crush.

 

‘Gotta focus on this right now.’

“_______-ah, Mwohani?” Hoya came to you again. You turned to look at him. “Can’t you tell I’m busy?” you asked in irritated tone. Hoya looked at you for a few seconds before asking, “Are you okay?”

 

You looked at him all weird, “Why wouldn’t I be?” Hoya slowly lifted his finger and pointed at your noise. “You’re exhaling really loudly like you’re mad. Is everything ok?” That was when you realized that your breathing was extremely loud, especially when your exhales came as grunts. Your heart tugged a little at the reason.

 

“Aedeul-ah! Gaja!” the younger manager called into the room. You snapped out of your thoughts as your heart wrenched again when you heard his voice. You chased them out of the studio, but Hoya decided to help you with the clothes that you had to carry to the car.

 

At Mnet Countdown, the boys had finished recording “The Chaser” and you were trying to touch up their makeup without breathing too heavily. Obviously you were doing a terrible job, since Sungjong asked you again whether you were all right. You just sighed before replying with a smile, “I’m just tired.” He smiled slightly before heading out with Myungsoo. “NOONA SWISEYO!”

 

During the live performance, the band stood in a line, while Sungjong and Myungsoo played the piano and guitar respectively. As the song went on, tears started streaming down your face. What happened at Woolim was what the band was singing about. Your heart hurt so badly that you bent down clutching your chest. The younger manager came into the room and sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter