15th Shot - Taeyang

One Shot At A Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Let’s do something different tonight.”

 

You turned to look at your husband. “Like?” He got up and went to the bedroom. He soon emerged with a laptop and his huge headphones. He had a wide grin on his face. He didn’t tell you what his idea was as he went on the Internet and downloaded some software. He wouldn’t even let you look at the screen. And with that same grin, he asked you to put on the headphones. You eyed him as you put them on. The music that ran through the phones made you puzzled as to what he had planned.

 

With that same wide grin, he turned the screen to you. “Slender? Mwoya?” You didn’t like the vibe that the laptop was giving you.

 

“Game. You have to find 8 pages to finish the game. Jiyong introduced this to me the other day.”

 

“Is this a horror game?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Yah neo micheona? Asking me to play a horror game? AT NIGHT?!” You screamed, pointing at the black sky outside the house.

 

“I’m here with you!” he appealed with aegyo. “It’s seriously addicting once you start.”

 

“Ah molla! I’m not doing it,” you said, taking off the headphones.

 

“Let’s have a bet! If you get at least four, I’ll do ssanti dancing on the Japan stage throughout the whole concert,” he begged and started to nudge you with his shoulder.

 

You smiled at that thought. You shot him a glare, “Jiyong told you to say that, didn’t he?” He chuckled and put the headphones back on you. He taught you the controls before turning up the sound on the laptop. You attempted to smack him, but he blocked the hit with his own hand.

 

Walking. Walking. Walking. “Yah where am I going?” you shouted with a little annoyance. You jumped at a sudden sound that boomed in the headphones as the screen went static. “What, I died?” you stared confused at the screen before jumping at the faceless man that appeared through the static. “Oh scared me!”

 

“Yup. You lost,” he said as he removed the headphones from you. “You didn’t even score one.”

 

You pouted at that fact and snatched the headphones from him. “I wanna go again.” Youngbae simply chuckled at your will, “I told you it was addicting.”

 

“No, I just want to see you do ssanti dancing on that stage,” you said as you started the game again. Youngbae got shocked at your determination and fretted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter