20th Shot - Yoochun

One Shot At A Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You sat in the university library scanning books for your research papers. Around you were guards whom you’ve grown up with. Closest to you were Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu. You called them JYJ: the princess protector. You weren’t really a princess, but you practically belonged to business royalty. Who can top your father’s electronics company? You could feel people cast glances toward you, so you look up and around you.

 

“Focus on your work,” Yoochun said to you. “You have us to look around for you.” You turned to look at him, but he wasn’t looking at you. Neither was he looking around. The boys were helping to scan through the books for information while watching for people.

 

You pouted at his strictness. “Can’t we take a break?”

 

“Hyung,” Junsu whispered. “Can we take a break? My eyes are going crazy from all this reading. And don’t you think we should be helping her privately instead of being at the library? People will know that we helped her and she’ll get penalized for her work.”

 

“I’m not helping her with her work,” he said nonchalantly. The two of you looked at him confused. He held up his book. “I’M READING UP ON CARS. ISN’T THIS AUDI AMAZING?”

 

You leaped over the table and shut his mouth. “Yah! This is a library! What are you doing?” you whispered.

 

“I’m just showing them that I’m not involved in your paper,” Yoochun.

 

“Yeah. I DON’T KNOW WHY WOULD ANYONE THINK WE’RE HELPING HER WITH HER PAPER,” Jaejoong said with his voice raised. “OUR GIRL DOESN’T CHEAT. YOOCHUN-AH, THIS IS NICER.” You reached over and covered his mouth.

 

“MWOH?!” Junsu hollered before ducking his head. “You mean I’m the only one helping her?”

 

“Excuse me?” A boy tried to get your attention, but the Junsu stopped him. The boy simply pushed Junsu’s arm away, but Junsu grabbed him. “Ah ah.”

 

“Oppa!” you exclaimed. “That’s the librarian!”

 

“I’m just telling you to keep it down here. I can hear you from the counter.”

You got up and bowed with apologies to him.

 

“Let’s get going. We’re too noisy and I want a break,” you said, collecting your books. The boys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter