Agreed

Instant Love

"I want to propose your daughter for my son," said Mr Jung as he look at Mrs Cha.

"Well, I think I'll accept that," reply Mrs Cha as give a wide smile. Hakyeon look at her mother in disbelief.

"Since when you be here actually?" Ask Hakyeon as she sent a glare at the woman.

"Well, since Taewoo said 'I have a brilliant idea'," reply Mrs Cha as she sit beside Hakyeon. 

"So?" Ask Mr Jung as he look at the woman. 

"I already told you I agree with that. I think she also need to learn on something," reply Mrs Cha as she smile at her friend.

"But..," before Hakyeon can say anything, those two keep talking ignoring that girl. Hakyeon pout as she look at those two. She know they try to stop her from saying anything.

"It should be done as soon as possible," said Mr Jung. Mrs Cha nod her head agree on that suggestion.

"Don't worry. I'll find a suitable date for the wedding. I'll prepare everything. The venue, the guests," said Mrs Cha. Mr Jung nod his head as he smile. 

"Wait a minute," said Hakyeon to stop those two. They stop talking and look at the girl.

"Okay, I agree with it. But, I need to meet that brat first," continue Hakyeon as she look at those two.

"Okay," said Mr Jung as he nod his head happily. He then stand up and bow to those women.

"I'll go first. We'll continue our discussion later, Haein," said Mr Jung before he leave them alone. 

When Mr Jung walk out from the room, Hakyeon look at her mother in disbelief. "Seriously, mom?" Said Hakyeon. 

"What's wrong with it? Its for your own good," reply Mrs Cha as she smile at her daughter.

"I can find my own love, mom," said Hakyeon as she stare at her mother.

"I really trust you, Hakyeon," said Mrs Cha as she show a disbelief face to that girl.

Hakyeon just sigh as she pout. After her father passed away five years ago, she completely change. She does not care about herself anymore. She just want to focus with the company only. She want to make sure the company will stay in good condition like his father want. She does not has time for other thing such as love. She already give up on that thing. 

"But, I don't want to deal with that cheeky brat," said Hakyeon as she cross her hands on her chest.

"Well, you also used to be that kind of brat. I still can remember how stubborn you are. You always go back home with bruise on your face. You really change right now," said Mrs Cha as she look at her daughter lovingly.

Even when Hakyeon change her appearance completely, she admit her behaviour still same. But its become better. She don't do anything that will bring trouble to her mother. She want to change. She had made a promise to her father to take care of her mother and brother. Even that mother is not her real mother, she love that woman very much. She admit she has been stubborn before. But, now she has change. 

"Yeah, I know. But, now someone else replace me," said Hakyeon as she smile. When Mrs Cha hear that, she fastly shake her head.

"That boy really. I don't know what I should do to him anymore. He act just like you," nag Mrs Cha as she pinch Hakyeon's cheek.

"Its not my fault," reply Hakyeon as she rub her red cheek.

"Well, its normal for a teeneger like him to act like that," continue Hakyeon as she hold Mrs Cha's hand tightly.

"As long as he still go to college, I don't mind. We also know with who he be friends with. So, I don't think he will bring any serious trouble to us," said Mrs Cha as she smile. She look at her daughter lovingly. She feel lucky to have that girl as her daughter. She never treat her differently. Basically, that girl save her and her son.