Talk

Instant Love

"He what?" Hakyeon can't believe what she just heard.

Hakyeon and Taekwoon are having their lunch at one of Hakyeon's favourite restaurant. Sehun want to join but got stop by Taekwoon who just want to have lunch date with Hakyeon only.

"Aish that boy. I hired Wonnie to be his tutor but he fall for her already," nag Hakyeon as she roll her eyes.

"Its funny. He call me just to tell me that. He sound so desperate just now. I can imagine his blushing face when he told me about his crush," said Taekwoon as he try to not laugh. Hakyeon just shake her head as she try to imagine Wonho's face.

"So, emm can you help him? I told him that I will try to get your help for that," said Taekwoon as he give a hoping face at Hakyeon. That girl sigh as she thinking before she look at her fiancee.

"I will help him, but not so much. He need to work hard if he want that girl," reply Hakyeon that make Taekwoon smile.

"Thats better. Thank you," Taekwoon hold Hakyeon's hand tightly. They just look at each other before Taekwoon broke the silent.

"By the way, who's that man?" Ask Taekwoon  with serious face that make Hakyeon tilt her head.

"Man? What man?" Ask Hakyeon pretending to not understand. Taekwoon roll his eyes before he sent a playful glare at his fiancee.

"The one who kiss you just now," said Taekwoon as he pout. 

"You mean Jackson? Well, he is one of my client from China. Not more than that. We only met few times only and I don't really know him actually," reply Hakyeon honestly.

"If that so, why he suddenly kiss you?" He really feel jealous and angry.

"I don't know. He suddenly come to my office. Then he said that he like me and want to get married with me," Hakyeon really can't understand that man. She know there must be another reason for that and she will find out about it.

"Will you meet him again?" Ask Taekwoon even when he already know the answer.

"I think so. He still my client," reply Hakyeon as she hold Taekwoon's hand tighter.

"Don't worry. Everytime I meet him, I'll bring Sehun with me," said Hakyeon to ensure him.

"Okay, fine. But be careful. Oh my, I really can't wait to be married with you so I can told every men who dare to flirt with you to get loss," said Taekwoon that make Hakyeon smile widely. Hakyeon lift Taekwoon's hand kiss it. 

"Oh yeah, I almost forget. I saw Sanghyuk with a man just now. They look like arguing on something," told Taekwoon when he remember about it.

"A man?" Hakyeon look at Taekwoon with serious face.

"Yes, someone old. But not too old. I think his age about my father. They look not too good because they are having quite great mouth fighting. To be truth, I don't feel good with that man. When he walk away, I can see his smirk. Its look like he is planning something dangerous," Taekwoon told that girl his worried.

Hakyeon look away as she thinking. Is it that man? Wait, when will he got release from the prison? She got to check on that man. She can't let that man disturb her family.

 

"Sanghyuk, Taekwoon told me that he saw you with a man this afternoon," said Hakyeon as she sit beside that boy. She can see he become restless when she ask about that man.

"Oh, he just someone who asked my help for a direction," reply Sanghyuk that make Hakyeon smirk. 

"Okay, if you say so. Because Taekwoon feel suspicious on that man. He look like he has bad intention," said Hakyeon. 

"Well, nothing need to worry actually. Like I said just now, he just asking for direction," reply Sanghyuk as he look at his sister. 

Hakyeon just nod her before she stand up. 'Nice excuse,' Hakyeon shake her head as she walk away from that boy. Sanghyuk release a relief breath as he put his hand on his chest. But, he does not know that Hakyeon know who's that man is. Hakyeon walk toward Mrs Cha's room to discuss with her mother about this man.