What?

Instant Love

"I miss you," said the other that make Hakyeon chuckle.

"I miss you too. But now you need to study," reply Hakyeon as she smile even when the other cannot see her.

"I don't think I can read any other words. My brain will explode if I do that," whine Taekwoon that make Hakyeon giggle. 

"No, it will not. You have been talking to me for hours. Now it time for you to study," said Hakyeon that make her fiancee groan. 

"Okay," said Taekwoon in defeat. He still want to talk to Hakyeon. But, he need to study for the final. Its been few days since the exam start and Hakyeon does not want to disturb him. But, that boy keep calling her telling how much he miss her. Its not that long they do not meet each other by the way.

"Good luck for tomorrow. And don't sleep too late. Its not good for you," advice Hakyeon before she ended the call . Not before they exchange 'I love you' to each other. After the call ended, Hakyeon sit beside her mother and join her watching the drama. Not long after that, Sanghyuk come with nervous face.

"Mom, noona, I need to tell you something," said Sanghyuk as he sit at the middle of the women who watching the television.

"About what?" Ask Mrs Cha still not looking at him.

"Don't you should be in your room, studying. You have exam tomorrow right?" Said Hakyeon when she realise about it.

"I do, but I need to tell you about this. Its so important," said Sanghyuk as he look at the women.

"Is it more important than this woman who caught his husband cheating with her bestfriend? Stop crying like a weak woman. Just kill that already," yell Mrs Cha as her eyes still fix on the television. Hakyeon just roll her eyes but still agree with her mother. The woman should stop crying. Just left that man and go back to her ex boyfriend who much more handsome that her husband.

"Okay fine. Just watch the drama and keep ignoring me. Its more important that me, your own son," Sanghyuk cross his arms and pout as he stand up. Hakyeon fastly pull back the boy to sit at his previous place and Mrs Cha turn off the television before she look at her son.

"Of course you much more important than that drama. Now, tell us," said Mrs Cha. Sanghyuk now feel more nervous. How he should say this? With the intense look given by those two make his words got stuck at his throat. 

"Emm actually... actually...," Sanghyuk rub his hands nervously before he take a deep breath. Determine to tell them this happy news.

"Actually what?" Ask Hakyeon who already feel impatient with that boy.

"Hongbin's pregnant," said Sanghyuk before he bite his lips as he look at his mother and sister. Waiting for any shocking reaction. The women just look at him with the usual face as they processing what he just telling them.

"She what?" The women shout still looking at the boy when they realise that fact. Hakyeon the first to react as she pull Sanghyuk's ear hardly that make he yelp in pain.

"I already told you to play safe. Now she's pregnant and you two need to get married immediately," scold Hakyeon that make Sanghyuk nod his head agree on it. "But, I already expect for it," continue Hakyeon that make Sanghyuk pout as he look at her.

While Mrs Cha already smile widely as she look at her son with sparkling eyes. "I'm going to be a grandmother. Oh my god, its such a happy news. Tell Hongbin to come here. She need to stay here. I will take care of her," Mrs Cha look so so happy and excited too. She already planning in her mind what will she buy for her grandchild.

"After your exam end, you two will be married. Don't worry about the preparation. Let me, your sister and Jaehwan handle it. Now go tell your Hongbin about it. Then you can continue your study," continue Mrs Cha as she usher the boy to go back to his room.

"Emm why don't we do it along noona's wedding. Isn't it better and more easy," ask Sanghyuk as he tilt his head.

"Nope. Its my wedding. I don't want someone else sharing the attention with me that day. So, go back to your room now. Tell Hongbin what mom told you and study," reply Hakyeon as she push that boy slightly.

"Thank you mom," Sanghyuk hug the woman tightly.

"Thank you noona," Sanghyuk hug Hakyeon too before he leave those two alone. Discussing on what they need to do. The drama already forgotten. They only has three weeks left to do the preparation.