Busted

Instant Love

"Taekwoon, we are sorry. We should not trust the rumours blindly like that," thats what one of his classmates said when Taekwoon enter his class. After that he got another apologise that make he confuse. 

"Taekwoon, you need to see this," Wonho sit beside that man and show a video in his phone to him. Taekwoon just look at his phone without any words. There Shinae and Jeonghyuk in that video. They are sitting together in a restaurant, side by side as they facing the camera.

 

"The plan does not work. That girl still will be married with Taekwoon," said Shinae before she drink her juice.

"I know. We need another plan to make sure Taekwoon can't escape from you," reply Jeonghyuk as he hold Shinae's hand and play with her fingers.

"It such a waste. With the rumours spread around the college, that girl still want to be with Taekwoon. She should leave him already," said Shinae as she roll her eyes.

"Well, we'll plan on something else. But now, let have some fun," Jeonghyuk kiss Shinae's hand.

"I'll be more careful. I don't want to hurt the baby," said Jeonghyuk as he smirk.

"Baby your . You know there no baby. Don't make me angry please," reply Shinae in annoy tone. Jeonghyuk just smirk as he drag her out from that place.

 

Taekwoon look at his friend with confuse face. So, is that mean the other students already know the truth. Thats why they have been keep apologise to him. But, he has one question in his mind. Who do this?

"Its noona," said Sanghyuk as he sit in front that boy. Taekwoon look at him in shock. How did he know what he think about. Sanghyuk just give a meaningful smipe before he turn around facing their lecturer who just enter the classroom.

 

"How this dress?" Ask Hakyeon as she show a blue dress at her friends.

"Its pretty. How about this?" Luhan show a bright red dress. 

"Do you want to seduce Sehun with this dress?" Tease Jaehwan as she give a sneaky smile at the girl. 

"Emm maybe," reply Luhan as she tilt her head and give a meaningful smile. Hakyeon and Jaehwan look at each other shockly with that answer before they laugh.

"He will fall for you hardly and will never want to leave you alone," said Jaehwan.

"You will make him can't sleep at night and keep dreaming about you," Hakyeon put her arm around Luhan's shoulder. Luhan just nod her head with shy smile on his face. She want to wear this dress in their next dinner date. 

When they already finish choosing the dress and pay for it, they stop at a restaurant to fill their stomach. As they eating, suddenly a girl appear in front them and make their happy moments got stain little bit.

She grab a glass on the table and pour it on Hakyeon's head. "You shameless girl. Why you still with Taekwoon? Leave him alone and give him back to me," yell Shinae when she put the empty glass on the table back. 

"Yah!" Jaehwan want to curse at that intruder but stop when Hakyeon raise her hand signaling that girl to keep silent and let her handle this.

"What have I done?" Ask Hakyeon as she look at the girl with a smile.

"What have you done? You know that I'm pregnant right now and this is Taekwoon's child. He need to be responsible with this baby. I need him to marry me. But, he won't do it because you keep bugging him like a leech," said Shinae as she glare at the girl. Hakyeon laugh when she hear her words. Not only her, Jaehwan and Luhan too.

"Pregnant? Are you sure?" Hakyeon take her phone and show her a video. The video that show the truth. When the video ended, Shinae's eyes become wide as she look at the girls in front her. She does not know her lies has been long exposed.

"So what if I lie? Taekwoon is my boyfriend before you suddenly appear and claimed to be his fiancee. He should marry me not you. He love me not you. You just lucky his father arrange the wedding for both of you. Its not like he do this with his own will. So you should know your place and leave Taekwoon alone," that girl still does not want to give up. Hakyeon who wiping her face using the tissue given by Luhan just laugh. 

"The one who should leave Taekwoon alone is you. He is my fiancee and you just his ex girlfriend. You the one who cheat on him not me. You the one who break his heart not me. You the one who let your chance away not me. So, just accept this fact and leave. Don't embarrasing yourself like that. Don't you have any pride in you. Leave us alone and never come back," said Hakyeon as she glare at Shinae. That girl at first feel scare but she does not want to lose. So she glare back at the girl.

"Never. I will make sure both of you will never be married. Even if I fail, I will always try to destroy your marriage," Shinae smirk as she cross her arms. 

Hakyeon cannot stand it anymore. She release a creepy laugh as she look at her friends. Luhan and Jaehwan understand that look and fastly shake their head. She then stand up and grab Shinae's hairs harshly. Luckily the table quite far from other people and also near with the restroom.

"Lets go," Hakyeon drag the girl into the restroom. Shinae yelp in pain as she struggling to make Hakyeon release her hair. Jaehwan and Luhan look at each other before they fastly follow them. Before they can enter the restroom too, Hakyeon lock the door first. 

"Unnie, don't kill her," said Jaehwan as she knock the door. Both of them can hear Shinae's scream that make they look at each other as they shiver before they decide to go back to their table. Not before Luhan put the 'out of order' sign in front the restroom. 

"Did you kill her?" Ask Luhan as she look at Hakyeon worriedly when that girl return to their table. Hakyeon does not say anything and just smile at the girls as she shake her head. The girls release a relief breath before they continue eating and talking like nothing wrong happen. What important for them  Hakyeon does not kill anyone.

That day, the mall is shocked with the news of a girl found unconscious in the restroom.