Jealous p2

Instant Love

"Oh Taekwoonie, what are you doing here?" Ask Hakyeon when she saw that boy standing behind them with a look that cannot be interpret. Angry?

"I'm here to find you. You said you want to go to toilet for a while and then you don't come back. I though something bad happen to you but its look like I'm wrong. You just having fun with your boyfriend," Taekwoon glare at Sehun that make the boy feel scare. That glare is so cold that make he shiver.

"Boyfriend? What? No, he's not. He is my dongsaeng. My lovely dongsaeng. We already know each other since we still kids. Am I right Sehunnie?" Hakyeon look at the boy as she put her arm around his shoulder.

"Yes, noona. You are my sister forever," support Sehun as he smile at the girl.

"But, I think its better if I leave right now. I want to continue flirting with my beautiful Luhan," said Sehun as he stand up.

"Yeah, I know. She much more beautiful than me," Hakyeon show a disappointed face.

"She is beautiful. But you always the most beautiful in my heart, noona. Both of you," said Sehun that make Hakyeon smile widely. While Taekwoon already feel like want to throw up. He really want to punch that boy for flirting with his fiancee in front of him.

"Okay, I understand. Now, go get your love. Fighting," said Hakyeon as her eyes follow that boy leaving her alone with Taekwoon. Hakyeon then smile at Taekwoon and hold his hand. She can see that face that he always show when she talk about Sehun. The cute jealous face.

"Now sit here and accompany me," Hakyeon pull the boy to sit beside her, at Sehun's previous place. Taekwoon just let the girl lead him and sit beside her. Still not looking at her.

"Are you jealous?" Ask Hakyeon as she put her chin on Taekwoon's shoulder and look at the boy closely.

"I'm... not," when Taekwoon turn his head to look at the girl, he realise how close their face are. He can see how beautiful her eyes is. How delicious her skin is. How y her smile is. How sweet the girl is. Oh my god. That lips look so seducing and tempting. He can feel how hot his face is as he look away. He can feel his heart beating fastly. 

"Are you still angry with me?" Ask Hakyeon as she smile widely when she realise that boy is blushing.

"I'm... I'm not angry. Why should I be angry with you?" Said Taekwoon without looking at the girl. 

"Okay, I believe you. Because I feel angry with you right now," Hakyeon pull away her head and cross her arms.

"Why should you?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at Hakyeon weirdly. Why she need to feel angry.

"You think I can't see how that girl holding your hand just now. She keep rubbing her body with your body. Why? Are you two feel so cold that make you two need to sharing your heat together. This is not a club to do something like that. I know she is your girlfriend, but I am your fiancee. My rank is higher than her. So, I have right to be angry. To be jealous," Hakyeon glare at the boy that make Taekwoon swallow hardly. He just nod his head, unable to fight that girl. Still he feel quite happy when he know she feel jealous. Wait, why he need to be happy?

"Now, let just sit here and stare at the beautiful starlight. Okay? Until I cool down," Hakyeon put her head on Taekwoon's shoulder and hold his arm tightly. The boy just let her do that as he also look at the sky. Enjoy their time together. Taekwoon smile as he sometime look at the sulking girl. Well, she look cute with her pouting lips.