Help

Instant Love

Hakyeon walk out from her office as she yawning. Its been so late and she feel so tired. As she walk toward her car that parked in front of the office, she saw few men draging a boy toward an alley.

"Should I help or not?" mumble Hakyeon as she still look at the alley.

Wonho groan in pain when one of the men punch him and grab his hairs harshly. He punch the boy again and kick him that make the boy fall down holding his stomach. "We already warn you many times to pay the money," said the man as he punch the boy again and again. Suddenly they hear the sound of police siren.

The gangsters look at each other before they fastly leave that boy and run away from that place. Hakyeon peak to see if the men already gone. She sigh in relief when she saw there no more gangster. Hakyeon stop the siren sound in her phone and walk toward the boy.

"Are you okay?" Ask Hakyeon as she kneel in front that boy. That boy nod his head as he look up and see the one who save him.

"You?" The boy look at Hakyeon with wide eyes. 

 

"What happen?" Ask Taekwoon when he see Hakyeon leaning at her car. Hakyeon does not answer his question and just give eyes signal to the other boy who sit in front of her. Taekwoon look at the boy before he look back at his fiancee and shake his head. Hakyeon just smile before he pat Taekwoon's back and push him softly toward the boy. Taekwoon sigh before he sit beside his friend. 

"Are you okay?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at the boy. Wonho does not answer his question and just nod his head, still not looking at the boy. 

Taekwoon hold Wonho's chin and make he look at him. He can see Wonho's face full of bruise. It make he gasp in shock and fastly he hug the boy tightly. Wonho cry as much as he want when the boy hug him. He miss his friend so much. He love Taekwoon but he admit he let his pride take over his mind. 

"I'm sorry, Taekwoon. I'm sorry," mumble Wonho in his cry. 

"Its okay. Everything will be fine. I promise," reply Taekwoon as he rubbing Wonho's back to calm him down. He know this boy's problem. Because of his father, this boy can't live in peace. Because of his father, this boy live in danger.

Wonho's father addicted on gamble and he has so many debt. The loan shark debtor, when they can't find his father, they change their target on this poor boy. Before, Taekwoon always help this boy. But after they fight, Wonho does not know with who he can ask for help. He admit at first he want to be Taekwoon's friend because of his money. But when he know him better, he realise this boy is such a good friend.

 

"How is he?" Ask Mr Jung when he see his son walk out from his room.

"Already sleep," reply Taekwoon as he sit beside Hakyeon. 

"Pity boy. Thanks god nothing serious happen to him," said Mrs Jung that make the others nod their head agree on her.

"What actually happen to him? Why they beat him?" Ask Hakyeon as she look at Taekwoon. That boy take a deep breath before he start talking. Telling them about Wonho's father and the troubles that he faced.

"I'll help him," said Hakyeon after Taekwoon finish his stories. 

"Are you sure? You no need to do that," said Taekwoon as he look at her. He really does not want to trouble her.

"Of course I am. He is your friend. But of course its not free," reply Hakyeon. 

"What do you mean?" Ask Taekwoon as he tilt his head.

"We'll discuss about it tomorrow with Wonho," reply Hakyeon. Taekwoon just nod his head.