New group

Instant Love

"Taekwoon, where you want to go?" Ask Sanghyuk when he saw the boy walk alone.

"Class," reply Taekwoon short without stoping his steps.

"The class has change. We'll do it at another class," told Sanghyuk that make Taekwoon stop and turn around.

"Where?" Ask Taekwoon as he walk closer to the boy.

"We can just go together. Its not we're in different class," said Sanghyuk as he walk to the new class. Taekwoon just shrug his shoulders as he follow the boy.

"I thought you hate me," said Taekwoon as they walking. He never though the new class located quite far.

"I'm not. It your friends that I don't like," reply Sanghyuk without looking at the boy.

When they enter the class, their classmates look at them weirdly. The girls start to fangirling when they saw two hottest boys are together. Both of them roll their eyes as they walk to their seat. 

"Omo, its look like you two has been close already," said Wonshik as he give a meaningful smile at his friend.

"Do you want to die?" Ask Sanghyuk as he show his fist to the boy. Wonshik immediately shake his head as he close his mouth tightly.

"Okay class, for your final project for this subject, I want all of you create a group consist of three or four people. So, please sit in your group right now before I told you what kind of project that need to be done by all of you," said Mrs Ahn without moving from her seat. The students start to move and sit in their group except Taekwoon. Sanghyuk and Wonshik always stay in same group. They look around to find if there any student who does not has any group.

"Oh, Eunhwa does not has any group yet," said Wonshik to Sanghyuk. The boy fastly shake his head.

"Not her," refuse Sanghyuk as he show a terrified face. That girl like him very much and the last time they work together, it bring quite disaster for Sanghyuk. That girl is so creepy for him.

"Taekwoon come here for a while," call Mrs Ahn when she realise that boy is not moving. Taekwoon stand and walk toward the woman.

"Why you not sit in your group, Taekwoon?" Ask Mrs Ahn even when she already know why.

"They not coming, madam," reply Taekwoon. 

"Sorry Taekwoon but you need to find another group. Both of them will not involve in this project," said Mrs Ahn. She know this boy is such a smart student. He complete every assignment that she give perfectly. But, she know just him the one who do it. Those two are just some parasite that always stick with him. She does not want they destroy this boy bright future.

"But  madam...," before Taekwoon can continue, Mrs Ahn stop him.

"If they want to pass this subject, they need to meet me personally. So, for this final project, I want you to find another group. If you don't know which group that suitable for you, let me choose for you," said Mrs Ahn as she look around the class searching for any group that still does not have enough member.

"Sanghyuk, Wonshik, is there just you two in your group?" Ask Mrs Ahn.

"Yes, madam. Just we two," reply Sanghyuk as they look at Mrs Ahn.

"Good. Taekwoon will be in your group," told Mrs Ahn. Taekwoon sigh before he nod at the woman. He then walk toward those two and sit in front of them. 

"Hi, Taekwoon. I'm Wonshik," said Wonshik as he smile widely.

"I know," reply Taekwoon as he look at them. Wonshik just rub his neck as he nod his head.