Wedding dress

Instant Love

"So, where will we go today?" Ask Taekwoon as he enter the car. 

"We need to choose our wedding dress," said Hakyeon as she drive the car toward the boutique own by her friend. Taekwoon sigh as he look out the window.

"Oh, I heard you have been close with my dongsaeng," said Hakyeon.

"I'm not. We just work in same group for the final project for an important subject," reply Taekwoon.

"Well, I'm happy if you two can be friends," said Hakyeon. The boy just nod his head.

"Oh yeah, what are you doing at the mall last week?" Ask Taekwoon without looking at the girl. Hakyeon tilt her head as she think back. 

"Oh, you mean that day when I saw you with your girlfriend?" Ask Hakyeon back that make Taekwoon nervous. Wait, he should not feel like that. He's not cheating on Hakyeon. He already told her that he does not want to marry with her. So, its not his fault.

"I just having my lunch there," reply Hakyeon still focusing on the road.

"Who's that boy that I saw with you that day?" Taekwoon continue to ask without looking at the girl. Hakyeon smile when she hear the question.

"Are you jealous?" Ask Hakyeon that make Taekwoon look at her.

"No, I'm not. I just asking," said Taekwoon as he pouting.

"Cute," it make Taekwoon's face become red. He fastly look away to hide his blushing face. He become curious, is she always call any boy cute.

"Sehun is my handsome secretary. He is my lovely dongsaeng too," reply Hakyeon that make Taekwoon roll his eyes. 

"Handsome? Lovely?" Mumble Taekwoon as he glare out of the window. Hakyeon just smile as she look at the boy. Then, she stop the car in front of a boutique.

"Let's go," said Hakyeon as she walk out from the car. 

"Why we need to choose the wedding dress now?" Nag Taekwoon as he stand lean on the car. He look at the girl and then the boutique as he pout. He really feel lazy to do that after what Hakyeon said about the Sehun. 

Hakyeon smile when she saw that cute face. She really can't be angry with that face. Its her weakness. She walk toward the boy and hold his hand before she pull the boy with her into the boutique. Taekwoon just let the girl lead him.

"Welcome to Starlight boutique. Omo is that you N?" Ask Jaehwan, the owner of the boutique as she walk toward them with a wide smile. 

"Hi Hwannie. How are you?" Ask Hakyeon as she hug the girl. 

"Fine. Your dongsaeng always come here. But, you always been busy," nag Jaehwan as she pout.

"Why you so cute, Hwannie. You still not change," said Hakyeon as she pinch the girl's cheeks.

"Of course I am," reply Jaehwan as she hold Hakyeon's hand tightly.

"And who is this N?" Ask Jaehwan as she look at Taekwoon. 

"Lee Jaehwan," warn Hakyeon. She already told her to call her Hakyeon, not that name.

"Sorry. I just too excited to see you," reply Jaehwan. Hakyeon just smile when she hear that girl's excuse.

"Let me introduce to you. This is Taekwoon, my future husband," told Hakyeon as she hold Taekwoon's hand tightly.

"Hi. Nice to meet you," said Taekwoon as he bow slightly at the girl. 

"Omo, you really cute boy," said Jaehwan as she pinch Taekwoon's cheeks. 

"Yah, don't touch him," said Hakyeon as she sent a glare at the girl.

"Sorry. So, let start our discussion on what kind of theme that you want. Ball gown? Mermaid?" Jaehwan keep talking as she lead them into her office.