After night

Instant Love

Taekwoon open his eyes slowly. He hold his head as he sit up. His head really feel hurt. He can't really remember what happen last night. The last thing he remember, he found some beers and drink it. Then, he can't remember what happen after that. How he can sleep in this room also he does not know. When his head become less heavy, he walk slowly to the bathroom to wash his face. He look at the mirror, checking on his face. He look worst and messy. Then he walk out from the room and saw Hakyeon preparing the breakfast for them.

"Good morning, Taekwoonie. Please wait for a while. It'll be done few more minutes," said Hakyeon when she saw the boy walking out from the room.

 

"What happen last night?" Ask Taekwoon. After they finish having their breakfast, they sit together on the coach.

"You don't remember?" Ask Hakyeon as she show a shock face. Taekwoon just shake his head.

"How can't you remember what we have done last night? You really different last night. Last night is so hot for us," said Hakyeon as she sit closer to the boy and give a y look at him. She bit her lips ily as she change her position and sit on Taekwoon's laps.

"Wha.. what?" Taekwoon swallow hardly as he look at the girl in disbelief. Is something like that really happen last night? How can he cannot remember his first time? Why she need to sit on his laps? Oh my god. His heart gonna burst if she keep doing that.

"You hear me. You keep begging me to not leave you. When I help you to get into the room, you keep touching me. Keep telling me how nice I am. How good my smell is. You don't know how much I struggle to make sure your hands stop roaming around my body. When I able to put you on the bed nicely, you pull me to lie down with you. You said you can't sleep alone and want me to accompany you. You hold me tightly and closely last night. You really don't want to let me go," continue Hakyeon as she play with Taekwoon's chest and then smile at him ily. Taekwoon really need to calm himself. He never realise that girl can be so y.

"And after that we fall asleep," continue Hakyeon as she move away from the boy.

"That's all?" Ask Taekwoon to ensure.

"That's all. Why? Did you expect something more?" Ask Hakyeon as she stare at the boy lovingly.

"What? No," reply Taekwoon immediately. 

"Well, if I want to do it with you, its better if we can remember everything," said Hakyeon as she wink at that boy. She then stand up leaving the boy alone. Taekwoon can feel his face become hot. He hold his face using both of his hands. He does not know why but he keep remembering Hakyeon's y face just know. 

"That girl really," mumble Taekwoon as he hide his face using his hands. He think he already start to fall for her. Is he a playboy? How can his heart change fastly like that?