Jealous

Instant Love

"You should give up," said a girl that make Hakyeon turn around. She is in the toilet when that girl suddenly attack her.

"Can't you choose other place that better than this?" Hakyeon roll her eyes as she show annoying face.

"Taekwoon already has a girlfriend, me. Why you just can't give up and move away. He like me, not you. You such a shameless woman," yell the girl as she walk closer to Hakyeon.

"If he get married with you, he will always love me and stay with me. So, don't be mad when he cheat on you with me. So just be prepare on that. Because I'll make sure you never get Taekwoon. He is mine. Got it? Cancel this engagement if you want to be safe. Its for your own good," The girl continue yelling as she glare at Hakyeon before she leave Hakyeon alone.

"Am I getting threat right now? Wow, its a new thing for me," Hakyeon continue checking her make up before she walk out from the toilet. She look around the party place to find Taekwoon and she found that boy is talking with a girl. That girl. She can see that girl keep holding Taekwoon's arm and rubbing her body on Taekwoon's. 

"Oh my god, this is not a club," mumble Hakyeon as she roll her eyes. That sight really make Hakyeon want to throw up. She feel jealous. She admit it. She turn around and leave the crowd. She need time to be alone.

Hakyeon stand alone at the garden as she look at the sky. She leave her parent with Taekwoon but lastly that boy leave her alone. Well, its not shocking for Hakyeon. Taekwoon must want to be with that girl, not her. She sigh heavily as she walk to a swing and sit on it. 

"Am I really like that boy?" Hakyeon ask herself as she pushing the swing using her legs. She admit she interested with that boy, but is it really love. Or it just because she desperate like that boy said at their first meeting.

She close her eyes and take a deep breath. She smile as she start thinking on that boy. His smile even when it not directed to her. His voice that always talk in annoying tone when he with her. His glare that look so y for her. What she like the most, when he blushing when she . He pout when he get jealous and she like it so much because he really look so cute when he do that. 

"Yes, I really like him and I'll never let him go," said Hakyeon as she open her eyes. She know they just meet not long ago, but she already fall for him. And she will never let him go. 

"Noona, are you okay?" Ask Sehun as he stand beside Hakyeon. 

"Maybe. Come, sit here," Hakyeon pull the boy to sit beside her on the swing. 

"What happen?" Ask Sehun even when he know what. He saw Taekwoon with his girlfriend and he saw Hakyeon is looking at then with sad look. 

"You know why. I know you know," reply Hakyeon as she pouting. 

"Yes, I know," reply Sehun as he put his head on Hakyeon's shoulder. They are close since they still kid. Sehun's father is the secretary of Hakyeon's father. Sehun's father is a single father like Hakyeon's father. When they go to work, Sehun always stay at Hakyeon's house and play together. Till now, they are close like real family.

"I saw you talking with Luhan," said Hakyeon as she put her head on Sehun's head. 

"You know her?" Sehun never saw that girl before. 

"Yes, I am. Her uncle's company is one of our suppliers from China. That girl just move to Korea and she is not a good condition," said Hakyeon that make Sehun look at her.

"What do you mean?" Ask Sehun worriedly.

"From what I know, her relationship with her aunty is not so good. This is a secret, her aunty is really a nasty bad person. Her uncle is nice but not his wife. Thats why he sent Luhan here. Far away from that crazy woman," reply Hakyeon that make Sehun's eyes become wide.

"How... How do you know about it?" Ask Sehun.

"Her uncle want me to look after her. So, that what I do. I help her to find a house and also a cafe. She own a cafe near with our office. If you realise, there a new coffee shop opened recently. Thats Luhan's," reply Hakyeon that make Sehun smile wider. 

"She is a good girl. If you like her, I'll give your blessing. But, make sure you take care of her nicely," warn Hakyeon as she put her arm around Sehun's neck.

"Okay, noona. I will," reply Sehun with his shy smile. Hakyeon really can't help but pinch that cheeks. He look so cute. 

"Oh my god. Why you so cute, Sehunnie. You really cute, my baby boy. You really like her, don't you," Hakyeon continue fangirling over that boy who struggling to escape from that crab pinch.

"Noona, its hurt," whine Sehun as he hold Hakyeon's hand to pull that hand away from his cheeks.

"Nope, when you look so so so cute," Hakyeon shake her head as she keep pinching the cheeks.

"What's going on?" Ask a voice that make both of then turn their head around.