After date

Instant Love

Taekwoon look at his phone with a smile. He look at the picture that Hakyeon sent to him while they're having their date. He choose one of the most beautiful and sweet photo for him and use it as his wallpaper. They look so happy in the picture. He really feel so happy. 

"What are you looking at?" Ask Mr Jung as he sit beside his son. Taekwoon want to hide his phone but the phone fall from his hand. His mother fastly take the phone and also sit beside her son.

"Omo, you two look so sweet together," said Mrs Jung when she saw the picture.

"Just look at them, my dear. They look so happy," continue Mrs Jung as she give the phone to her husband. Mr Jung smile widely when he saw the picture. 

"Are you happy, Taekwoon?" Ask Mr Jung as he give the phone back to his son.

"Yes, I am," reply Taekwoon as he smile widely. Mr Jung can see how happy the boy is.

"Thank you dad," continue the boy as he look at his father.

"For what?" Ask Mr Jung.

"For bringing this girl into my life. For introducing this girl to me. For choosing her as my partner. Thank you for that, dad," reply Taekwoon as he hold Mr Jung's hand tightly. The man feel glad with it. He glad his son accept his choice. He glad he choose that girl for his son. He know Hakyeon can help him to change his son. He already can see the changes. That boy has stop wasting his money. He also stop hanging out with his useless friends. He also does not skip the class again. Mr Jung really feel happy with his son's changes.

***

Hakyeon keep watching the video that she take at the karaoke room when Taekwoon sing eyes, nose, lips by Taeyang for her. That boy look extra handsome and so attractive. She still can imagine that boy sing the song as he look at her. She never know that boy can be so romantic to sing that song for her. 

Then she look back the pictures that she took during the date. She keep smiling as she look at the pictures. She does not even realise her mother and her dongsaeng are standing behind her and also look at her phone silently.

"Omo!"shout Hakyeon when she realise their presence behind her. She can feel her heart beating fastly. She put her hand on her chest to calm her heartbeat.

"Since when you two standing there?" Ask Hakyeon as she look at them. Both of them sit beside Hakyeon as they smile widely.

"Long enough to see the pictures of your happy moment in your phone," reply Mrs Cha as she hold Hakyeon's hand tightly. 

"Its look like my noona has been crazy in love," said Sanghyuk that make Hakyeon slap his shoulder.

"Well, isn't it normal for me to act like this?" Mumble Hakyeon as she pouting.

"I'm happy to see you happy, Hakyeon," said Mrs Cha as she smile widely.

"Me too, noona," support Sanghyuk. He know his noona has been done many thing for him and his mother. He really love this girl. That why he feel very happy to see his noona happy.