Pregnant?

Instant Love

Taekwoon walk alone at the corridor to the parking space because Wonho need to meet their lecturer when suddenly someone hold his arm. He fastly pull back his arm as he look at the girl weirdly. "What are you doing?" Ask Taekwoon coldly.

"I miss you. Please, don't ignore me," said Shinae cutely as she try to hold Taekwoon's arm again. The boy fastly pull back his hand, avoiding that girl.

"I don't. I already told you we already over. And I'm getting married. Just go," said Taekwoon as he continue his walk.

"Taekwoon, I'm pregnant," said Shinae that make Taekwoon stop his steps and look at her.

"Congratulation. Please say at Jonghyeuk I said congrates to him too," said Taekwoon as he smirk.

"What do you mean? I'm pregnant with your child. You the one who need to be responsible on it," said Shinae that make Taekwoon frown.

"Are you sure? Because what I remember we never sleep together. I guess you forget that. I doubt you can get pregnant by me kissing you only," reply Taekwoon that make the girl look down to hide her embarrassing face.

"You need to think first before you want to trap me," continue Taekwoon as he smirk and turn around. 

"I admit I lie about the pregnant thing. But I really love you. I know its all my fault but can't you give me another chance. Please," said Shinae as she follow Taekwoon closely.

"No and never. Which one my words that you can't understand," Taekwoon really feel irritated with her. Then his stop his steps when he saw a girl standing not far from him, talking with a boy.

 

Hakyeon walk slowly toward the class where Taekwoon should be there according to Sanghyuk. She let them go back home first while she want to have a date with her fiancee.

"Hi," greet a boy that make Hakyeon stop her steps. 

"Emm Hi," greet Hakyeon back as she look at the boy. Try to remember whether she have meet him before or not.

"You are Taekwoon's fiancee right?" Ask the boy.

"Yes I am. And you are?" Ask Hakyeon back as she still remembering who is he.

"I'm Jonghyeuk, Taekwoon's friend. We meet once before," reply the boy that make Hakyeon remember about him. The fake friend of Taekwoon.

"Yeah, I remember you," said Hakyeon as she smile sweetly at the boy.

'Wow, she's quite pretty. It not a suprise if Taekwoon choose her over Shinae. She look y and I guess she will be so good in bed,' Jonghyeuk start thinking something dirty on Hakyeon as his eyes Hakyeon's body.

Hakyeon really want to poke his eyes. She realise what he's doing. "Emm I think I need to go first. I want to meet Taekwoon," said Hakyeon as she continue walking toward the class.

"I'm feel quite pity on you," said Jonghyeuk that make Hakyeon stop her steps again and look at him.

"What do you mean by that?" Ask Hakyeon. Jonghyeuk walk closer to her as he smirk.

"As you know, Taekwoon had a girlfriend before you and guess what? She is pregnant right now," said Jonghyeuk that make Hakyeon's eyes become wide. She can't believe what she just heard. 

"Hakyeon!" Called a boy that make both of them look at the source of the voice. She just stand there waiting for her fiancee who aproaching her fastly.

"What are you doing here?" Ask Taekwoon as he smile widely. But Hakyeon does not look at him. She look at the girl who standing behind Taekwoon. Shinae look at Hakyeon as she give a mocking smile. She rub her stomach as she mouthing, 'its Taekwoon's child'. 

"I need to be alone," said Hakyeon before she runaway from that place. Leaving Taekwoon alone with the devils. Shinae and Jonghyeuk look at each other and give satisfy smile. But, Taekwoon catch that smile.

"Its you two, right? What did you say at her?" Yell Taekwoon angrily. He glare at Jonghyeuk as he grab his collar harshly.

"The truth that you make Shinae pregnant," said Jonghyeuk that make Taekwoon punch him. He then fastly run toward the same direction where Hakyeon run. He walk slowly when he almost arrive at the parking space with his eyes wonder around the college to find his fiancee. 

He feel like want to cry. What if she believe what Jonghyeuk said? What if she hate him? What if she want to leave him? What if...? But his thought got disturb when he saw someone leaning at his car. He can see she looking down as she close using her hand. 

'Is she crying? Oh my god. What have I done? I should make her happy, not crying,' Taekwoon fastly walk toward the girl with worrried feeling. But, he stop immediately when he realise what actually the girl doing. With shaking shoulder and red eyes.