First meet

Instant Love

"Where is this girl? Why she so late? How can dad choose someone like that?" Nag Taekwoon as he look around the restaurant.

"Jung Taekwoon?" said a girl that make Taekwoon look at her before he nod his head.

"Sorry I'm late," continue Hakyeon as she sit in front the boy. Taekwoon scan the girl carefully. The girl look unfashionable. How can she wear that kind of dress for a date. She so old fashion. She also wearing glasses and he can see she an office worker. He hate this kind of girl. She must love to nag. This girl mostly suitable to be his sister not his wife.

"Nice to meet you, Jung Taekwoon. I'm Cha Hakyeon," introduce Hakyeon as she smile at the boy.

"Hi," reply Taekwoon short as he show an unsatisfy face. Hakyeon just raise her eyebrows as she look at the boy. Well, the boy is quite interesting for her. Mr Jung is not lying when he say his son is a handsome and cute boy. Because he is indeed charming, handsome and cute too. That boy really her type. She think she will try to know more about him.

"How about if we order our food right now?" Said Hakyeon as she open the menu. 

"I don't want to eat. I come here to discuss about our engagement," reply Taekwoon as he glare at the girl. Hakyeon smile as she put down the menu slowly.

"What wrong with our engagement, Taekwoonnie?" Ask Hakyeon as she look at the boy. Well, for her the boy look cute when he angry.

"I disagree with this stupid engagement. I want you to told my father to cancel this stupid thing," said Taekwoon in angry.

"I'm sorry but I'll never do that. If you disagree with our engagement, you can told your father by yourself," reply Hakyeon that make Taekwoon become angrier.

"What? Oh I know why you don't want to cancel this engagement. Maybe you think you suitable for someone like me. I know I'm handsome young man, but don't you should find someone that more suitable for your age. Or maybe you want my father's money. That why you can easily agree with it. How desperate are you?" Said Taekwoon as he cross his hands on his chest still glaring at the smiling girl in front of him. Why she keep smiling even after what he say to her.

"Well, you're right. I like a cute boy like you. But, I hate a cheeky childish brat who just know how to spend his father's money for something useless. I also love money but I already have it. I have more than what your father own thanks to you who keep spending his money. Yes, I'm desperate. Because of that I will never let you go young man," reply Hakyeon as she smile sweetly to the boy. But, for Taekwoon the girl look so creepy and scary. 

"By the way, you should be more polite to me boy. I'm five years older than you," continue Hakyeon as she hold Taekwoon's hand and smile at him ily. The boy can feel something when he saw that smile. He does not know why but the girl look different. He swallow hardly as he blink his eyes few times.

"Let order our food right now. I'm feel very hungry. You don't want me to eat you, right?" Tease Hakyeon befote she raise her hand calling for the waiter.