The Past

Instant Love

"What do you want from me? Can you stop disturb me?" Sanghyuk look at the man angrily. 

"Of course not. I already told you, I want you to give me money. I know how rich you are right now," reply Mr Han with his smug face that really annoying.

"And I already told you that I'm not giving you any cent. Its not mine. So just go," Sanghyuk walk away from that man.

"Its look like you do not care if I visit your mother or your beautiful sister. She is so beautiful. Don't you think so," said Mr Han that make Sanghyuk stop his steps. He turn around and walk toward that man angrily. He grab Mr Han's collar harshly.

"Don't you dare!" Sanghyuk glare at that man angrily. 

"I'll not do that if you pay me. I need to live myself. Its quite difficult to get a job these day. So, for the beginning give me 1 million," said Mr Han as he smirk.

"What? I don't have that money," yell Sanghyuk as he look at that man in disbelief.

"I don't care. You know where you can get that money. So, I'll wait for that money tomorrow evening. Here. Don't be late," Mr Han slap Sanghyuk's cheek softly as he smirk before he leave that boy alone. Sanghyuk sigh heavily as he look up at the sky. What should he do? 

 

That man is Sanghyuk's real father. He is addicted to gamble and always beat Sanghyuk's mother when she did not give him money. Even after they got divorce, that man always go to her house and take her money forcely. She try to run and move far away, but that man always find her. 

In one rainy night, that man come to her house again. He beat her when she did not want to give him money. Slap, punch and kick given to her without stoping. When that man busy searching for any valuable thing in the house, she fastly take her son who hiding in the closet and runaway from that house. Her body is hurt like hell but she does not care. She need to bring her son to a safer place.

That man keep shouting as he chase her. When she cross over the road, she did not pay attention on the cars that made she almost got hit by a car. She take few steps backward as she look at the car with wide eyes. She want to continue running but got stop when that man grab her hairs and pull it harshly. She scream in pain as she still holding her crying son's hand. Her son keep crying as he hit that man use his small hands. That man push the boy away that make he fall on the road harshly. She bite the man's hand that make he release her hand and fastly run to her son. She hug that boy tightly as she look at that man with fear.

"You stupid woman!" yell that man as he raise his hand to slap her. She close her eyes tightly as she wait for the pain. But, there nothing. She feel nothing. She open her eyes slowly and saw that man lying on the road as he groan in pain. She look up and saw a girl holding a baseball bat looking at her. 

"Get in," said the girl. Haein fastly lift her son and get into the car. The girl look at the man angrily. 

"I really hate someone like you. Coward," said the girl as she glare at that man. She hit him again before she left that man alone and enter the car. 

"Let's go, uncle," said the girl. Her driver nod his head before he drove the car away from that place.

"Are you okay?" Ask the girl as she look at the pity woman and her son.

"Ye.. yes, thank you for helping us," reply Haein as she look at the girl. She hold her son tightly as she look relief.

"Good, I'm Hakyeon. Cha Hakyeon," the girl introduce herself. 

 

"Welcome to Cha mansion," said Hakyeon as she lead those two into the house. Haein look around with wide eyes. cannot be close. It first time for her to enter this kind of house. It so big and beautiful like a castle.

"Come, you two can rest in this room for a while," continue Hakyeon as she open a door and lead them into a room. The room is big. The size of it same like her house. 

"Just be easy here. Later, my maids will bring another clean clothes for you and your son," said Hakyeon before she leave that woman in the room. 

"Miss Hakyeon, your father want to meet you right now," told her father's butler. Hakyeon nod her head before she go to the reading room where her father always be. She take a deep breath before she knock the door. She enter the room slowly and in prepare for her father's nagging.

"Hakyeon, why you like to find troubles in your school? I got a call from your principal saying that you involve in a fighting. Again. Can't you be more like a real girl? Be more feminine. If you continue acting like this, you will never get a boyfriend," nag Mr Cha when he saw his daughter. Hakyeon sigh as she sit on the chair in front of her father.

"I hear this time you fight with four boys. Four, not one. Why?" Ask Mr Cha as he glare at that girl.

"They bullied my friend," told Hakyeon.

"Just told your teacher," reply Mr Cha as he still look angry.

"Teacher? They are coward. They know those boys are son of the filthy wealth and famous person. They refuse to take any action toward them. I hate to be there. They are hypocrite people who only know to follow the rich people like a stupid," said Hakyeon as she look angry. This time Mr Cha give a glass of water to his daughter. He admit this girl acting same like his wife. It dangerous when she angry. 

"Okay, I understand that. But, still you need to choose another type of solution next time if you want to solve any other problems. So, how about that woman and her son that you bring home just now?" Ask Mr Cha as he stare at the girl.

"Emm well, I just want to help her. She got chase by a man and I save her. Its look like she does not has any other place to go, so I bring her here. Emm can you let her live here for a while?" Ask Hakyeon as she show her puppy eyes. Mr Cha look at his daughter with a smile. She might be harsh and rough, but she has a soft heart. 

"Well, I don't mind. We have many empty rooms in this house," said Mr Cha as he pat Hakyeon's hairs softly.

"Thank you, dad. By the way, she quite pretty," said Hakyeon as she raise her eyebrows.

"Omo really? You think she can replace your mother?" Ask Mr Cha as he look at the girl.

"Not replace father. It just another fresh start," reply Hakyeon before she left her father alone. Mr Cha shake his head before he look at a picture of his wife. He then take his phone and calling for his secretary to find some information about the woman. He can't let any stranger live in this house. Its might be dangerous.

 

"Thank you for letting us stay here, Mr Cha," said Haein as she give a ninety degree bow at the man.

"No need to thank me, Haein ssi. My daughter who insist me to let you stay here," reply Mr Cha as he smile sweetly.

"You're right. She's pretty," whisper Mr Cha to his daughter. 

"I told you," whisper Hakyeon back. 

Since that day, Haein and her son live with Hakyeon and her father in Cha mansion. She work there as a maid. But, she never feel this happy. She happy to be there. She feel safe. Safe from that man. From what she heard, that man has been caught because of some crimes and will be lock up in prison for years. 

Few months later, love start to blossom between Haein and Mr Cha. After a year, both of them get married. Hakyeon is the most happy person when she know that. She got a mother and also a younger brother.