Stubborn

Instant Love

"Don't you want to drink?" Ask Sanghyuk as he stand beside Taekwoon. Tonight they are having a birthday party for one of their friend at a club. 

"Its better if I don't," reply Taekwoon as he shake his head. He does not want to take any risk. He might do something that can embarrassing himself like what he did at Hakyeon's house.

"Guys, help me," said Wonshik as he put his arms around the boys shoulders.

"These women are terrifying. They keep trying to strip me. What should I do?" Continue Wonshik as he show a scared face.

"It'll be safe if we just sit here," reply Sanghyuk even when he also does not know if it really safe.

Suddenly, Taekwoon can feel someone hugging him from behind. "Taekwoon, do you miss me?" Ask the girl still hugging that boy.

"No, I'm not. Stop disturbing me," Taekwoon pull the hands away. He does not want to has any relationship with her again. Shinae pout as she hold Taekwoon's arm.

"Its just misunderstanding. I don't have any relationship with Jonghyeok. We just friends. Not more than that. Please believe me, Taekwoon. I only love you," the girl keep rubbing his at Taekwoon's arm as she holding it tightly.

"Yeah, you think I really buy that? No. We already finish Shinae. So, stop begging me because I don't want you anymore," reply Taekwoon as he roll his eyes.

"I know you just lying. I miss you. I miss your touch. Why don't you crash at my place after this? We might can continue what we done before," Shinae keep trying to lure that boy. 

"Continue what? We never do something like that? I never touch you, remember? I never crash at your place. Don't mistake me with your other boyfriends. Now go, before I lose my patient," Taekwoon scoof in annoyance. He really don't understand this girl. He already told her that everything is over. But, she still can't accept the reality. He bet she really desperate for his money 

"Wha... what? No, I don't mistake you with anyone. I only have you. I love you and I miss you so much. Its the truth," the girl really shameless. Sanghyuk and Wonshik really want to drag her away and tie her at somewhere dark. Then leave her there so that she cannot disturb Taekwoon again.

"Just give up. I already have a fiancee and we'll be married in few more months. So, please go. She will come here too. I don't want her to see me with you and then misunderstood about us. Please go when I still be nice with you," Taekwoon really want her to get out from his sight. He did not want to think about her anymore. He is happy with his life now.

Shinae want to open to protest but stop when Taekwoon give a very cold eyes to her that make her shiver. "Go to Jonghyeuk and don't disturb me anymore. Its an order," Taekwoon's voice is too cold that make anyone who hear it will be shiver in fear. Shinae turn around and leave the boys with angry feeling. She will make sure that boy will kneel in front her again. She will make sure he know who is she.

"Noona will come? I don't know anything about that?" Ask Sanghyuk after the girl already leave them alone.

"No, she's not. I'm just lying to make her leave," reply Taekwoon that earn nod from his friends.

"Sanghyukkie," called a girl as she hug the boy from behind. The boy automatically smile when he hear that voice.