Shocking

Instant Love

"Taekwoon, where do you think you're going?" Ask Mr Jung when he saw his son who already ready to go out.

"I need to meet my friends, dad," reply Taekwoon as he want to leave his father.

"Sit. I need to told you something," order Mr Jung as he put the book that he read. Taekwoon recognise that voice. He know he need to follow his dad's words when he start to talk in serious tone like that. He sit on the chair in front of that man and look at him.

"I want you to get married," told Mr Jung. 

"What?" Shout Taekwoon as he show a shock face. Mr Jung already expect that boy will show that kind of face when he told about the plan.

"Yes. I already discuss with the girl and her parent. You will meet her tomorrow night to know more about your future wife," continue Mr Jung. 

"What? No! I don't want to. I already has someone that I love," refuse Taekwoon as he stand up to protest his father.

"I don't care. What I know you and the girl that I already choose for you will be married. That the final. If you refuse to do that, you will never get anything from me," threat Mr Jung. It make Taekwoon think.

"Let me think first," said Taekwoon as he walk out from the house.

"Are you sure he will follow your words?" Ask Mrs Jung as she sit beside her husband bringing a cup of hot tea for him.

"He will," reply Mr Jung as he take the tea and drink it slowly. He sure his son will discuss about it with his friends. When it comes about money, they will suggest to Taekwoon to accept it. He sure about it.

***

"I'm dead," said Taekwoon as he sit beside his friends. 

"What's wrong, Taekwoon?" Ask Jonghyeuk as he look at the boy.

"My dad, he want me to get married," told Taekwoon that make his friends laugh.

"Just say you don't want to. It easy," said Wonho.

"That another problem. He said if I don't want to, I'll never get anything from him," told Taekwoon that make his friends look at each other before they sit beside the boy.

"If that so, you can just follow what your father said," said Wonho.

"How about Shinae? You know how much I love her, right," reply Taekwoon.

"Don't worry about her. If you explain to her your situation, she will understand," said Jonghyeuk. Taekwoon look at them to ensure if they sure about it or not. He then sigh as he think carefully.