The Women

Instant Love

Sanghyuk sit on the sofa restlessly. He can feel two pairs of eyes are staring at him intensely. He try to ignore it and give his full attention at the television but fail. He cannot ignore that feeling. Its scary and make he feel so uncomfortable. 

"Whats wrong, mom, noona?" Ask Sanghyuk as he look at his left and right. The women do not answer his question and just keep staring at him. It make he feel iritated.

"Just tell me whats wrong. Don't keep staring at me like that. Its creepy and make me so uncomfortable," whine Sanghyuk as he pouting. Both women look at each other before they move and sit at the both side of that boy.

"You the one who need to tell us whats wrong with you," said Mrs Cha as she keep staring at her son.

"What are you talking about? I don't understand," reply Sanghyuk. Pretending to not undertstand.

"You know what we talking about," said Hakyeon that make Sanghyuk swallow hardly. Both of them keep staring at him that make he release a heavy sigh.

"Okay, okay. I'll tell you," reply Sanghyuk in defeat. He take a deep breath as he sit straight.

"Dad met me," said Sanghyuk as he look down to hide his face. He does not want to look at his mother's and noona's face.

"What does he want?" Ask Mrs Cha as she hold Sanghyuk's hand.

"Money," reply Sanghyuk still not looking at them.

"He threat me. He said he will disturb both of you if I don't give what he want. He also start to spread bad rumours about you, mom," continue Sanghyuk. Hakyeon and Mrs Cha look at each other before both of them hug that boy tightly. 

"Don't worry. I'll handle it. You know I will do anything to protect my family," said Hakyeon as she rub Sanghyuk's back softly.

"I will face him. I'm not afraid of him anymore. I need to make sure he does not disturb my son. How dare he threat you. He did not touch you right? Did he hit you?" Ask Mrs Cha as she cup Sanghyuk's face and check to see if there any bruise.

"No, he's not. If he do that, I can protect myself. I'm grown up already, mom. I will protect you, both of you," said Sanghyuk that make Hakyeon and Mrs Cha smile widely. They hug that boy again and keep telling how cute he is. Want to protect them even when in their eyes, that boy still their little boy. 

 

Mr Han as usual wait for Sanghyuk in front of the college. "Waiting for someone?" Ask someone that make he turn around. 

"Oh, its you," Mr Han at first feel shock but immediately change his face when he realise who talking with him.

"Long time no see. How are you, Saeoh? You look skinny. I bet food at prison does not really delicious," said Mrs Cha that make Mr Han smirk disappear immediately.

"You look different. You look so rich and arrogant. Its look like I need to show you your real place. Where you come from," Mr Han walk closer to his exwife. 

"Woah, stop there, ahjussi. You cannot move any closer to her," stop Hakyeon as she stand beside her mother and hold up her hand to stop that man. She know what he plan to do and she will not allow it.

"Oh, you are Cha Hakyeon right? Her stepdaughter," said Mr Han when he remember who is this girl.

"Yes, I am. And I'm the one who knock you out before. I bet you don't remember it," said Hakyeon as she smirk. Does not know why, that smirk make Mr Han feel irritated.

"And now I will make sure you will never able to meet Sanghyuk again and disturb my family again," continue Hakyeon with a meaningful smile.

 

"How?" Ask Sanghyuk as he look at his mother and sister who's waiting for him in front the college.

"Good. He agree with our condition and he will never meet you again," reply Hakyeon with a smile that cannot be interpret.

"Okay. But I don't know why, I don't really trust your words noona," said Sanghyuk as he give a doubtful glare at Hakyeon before he look at his mother.

"Mom, care to tell me what actually you do," continue Sanghyuk as he cross his arms and glare at both women in front him. Hakyeon just give an innocent smile while Mrs Cha just give 'I don't know' face at the boy.

"Its the truth. I told him to leave you alone. For exchange I give him some money and also house. I give him car too. The deal is too good for him to decline. Even when he at first disagree with the offer but, after we 'talk' he agree," explain Hakyeon.

"Talk? What kind of talk?" Ask Sanghyuk for further explaination.

"Well, some curse and maybe fist talk. He want more but of course I'll never give him that. He should work harder if he want to become rich," reply Hakyeon as she roll her eyes.

"So, I sent him out from this country. Far away and he will never able to come back again," continue Hakyeon as she laugh evilly.

"I knew it," said Sanghyuk when he hear what Hakyeon actually do.

"Its her plan. I don't know anything on it," said Mrs Cha as she shake her head. 

"Well, you know I will do anything to protect our family," Hakyeon hold Mrs Cha's and Sanghyuk's hand tightly.

"We know and thank you for that," said Mrs Cha as she hug her daughter.

"I want to join too," Sanghyuk hug the women tightly. First time he meet Hakyeon, he already fond to this girl. She treat him nicely that make he love her so much. He love his sister so much.