Drunk

Instant Love

Hakyeon drive the car slowly as the night is dark and raining. She stop at the traffic light and stare at the road as she think about some problems that happen in the office.

Suddenly she saw a boy standing beside the road. Soaking in the rain. Hakyeon fastly stop her car and take her umbrella. She walk toward the boy fastly and put the umbrella over the boy to protect him from the rain.

"What are you doing here?" Ask Hakyeon as she look at the boy worriedly. Taekwoon does not answer the question and just look at the girl with wet eyes. Even when his face wet because of the rain, Hakyeon can see he is crying. Hakyeon fastly hug the boy and rub his back softly. Taekwoon hug the girl back as he crying harder. 

***

"Here," said Hakyeon as she give a cup of hot coffee at the boy. Taekwoon take the coffee and drink it slowly. His silent make Hakyeon become more curious on what actually happen. Hakyeon just let the boy finish drink the coffee before she want to ask what the actual problems.

 

"Why? Why they do something like this to me? I trust them so much. Why they betray me when I fully trust them?" Shout Taekwoon before he keep drinking the beer. Hakyeon sigh before she look at the boy with a smile. How can he be this cute when he drunk. He might be in rage but for Hakyeon his drunk face is too cute.

"If I don't go to the cafe, I would never know about it. When I think carefully, its better I know it now. If not, I would never know about it. I will be continue being lie by them. I will always live in lie. You know, I sacrify many thing for them. I really think them as my bestfriend. How can they do something like this to me? Why they lie to me? Why they need to pretend in front of me? I'm their friend," continue Taekwoon as he put his head on the table. 

This all start when Taekwoon found the beers kept by Hakyeon in the cupboard when the girl go to clean herself for a while. When Hakyeon walk out from her room,  that boy already finish four can of beers. He's having his fifth beers. Hakyeon just sit in front of the boy and look at him. She take this chance to ask him what really happen. That the start of this confessing and shout of rage.

Taekwoon finish up drinking the beer and slam the empty can hardly on the table. "Shinae. Park Shinae, that girl really. How dare she cheat on me? What make me more angry is she having affair with my friend. Why must she be with him? Why she cannot choose another person that I don't know? How dare she betray me with my own friend?" Continue Taekwoon as he slam the can on the table continuosly. Hakyeon fastly take the empty can and put it down slowly.

"I hate them very much. I will never trust them again. I don't know them. I never know them. I hate them. I really hate them. I don't want to see their face anymore," shout Taekwoon before he slowly fall asleep with his head on the table.

Hakyeon shake her head before she pick the empty can and throw it into the dustbin. She then sit beside the boy and look at him closely. She rub Taekwoon's face softly as she smile. This boy has learn the truth of his friends and also his girlfriend. She know its hurt to be betray by someone that we trust and love. She just can hope this boy can accept and handle it nicely.