Next next meeting

Instant Love

"How Taekwoon?" Ask Jonghyeuk when the boy sit beside him. 

"How what?" Ask Taekwoon back.

"The girl? The engagement? How?" Ask Wonho clearly.

"Well, I don't know. It just good, I think," reply Taekwoon short.

"The girl? How is she?" Ask Wonho.

"Well, she's beautiful but she really not my type," reply Taekwoon. The boys just raise their brows.

"Can we talk about something else right now?" Continue Taekwoon as he lean on the chair lazily.

"Well, have you tell Shinae about this?" Ask Jonghyeuk.

"Yes, I just told her about it and she can understand it," reply Taekwoon. 

"I told you she will be okay with it. As long as you promise to be loyal with her even after you get married," said Jonghyeuk that earn a heavy sigh from Taekwoon.

"I know. Don't worry about it, okay. You know how much I love her," reply Taekwoon.

***

"Why we need to meet again?" Ask Taekwoon as he sit in front of Hakyeon. 

"We need to buy our rings," reply Hakyeon before she drink her coffee. Taekwoon stare at the girl. She wearing something different today. She just wearing jeans with yellow blouse today. He stare at Hakyeon's lips that blowing the hot coffee. That lips look so y and delicious.

"Are you already fall for me?" Ask Hakyeon as she smile at the boy ily.

"What? No," reply Taekwoon as he try to control his face. Hakyeon can see how red the boy is from his ears. 

"How cute," mumble Hakyeon as she stand up. Taekwoon can feel his face become hotter when he hear that. 

"Lets go," said Hakyeon as she hold Taekwoon's hand and pull him with her. They walk side by side still holding hands tightly. Taekwoon can feel his heart beating fastly. 

He feel like this because he nervous. Nervous on the wedding. Not because of other reason. He love Shinae, not this old lady. Yes, he love Shinae. He's not falling for Hakyeon.

***

Taekwoon just watch his girlfriend choosing the dress that she want. Taekwoon actually feel tired. They has been walk around this mall since the morning. Its already lunch time right now.

Taekwoon slowly leave that girl alone and sit at a bench near the shop. He feel tired and hungry. He take out his phone and play some game in his phone. Then, he hear a voice that he know. When he look up, he can see a girl standing not far from him. He can't see her clearly because she facing her back to him. But, he recognise the voice.

He also can see another man with her. They are to immerse in their conversation and do not realise Taekwoon is watching them. When the girl walk away, he can see her face clearly. And his guess is right. Its his fiancee with another man.

He can see Hakyeon and the man keep talking as they walk away. That man sometime touch Hakyeon's hairs that make he feel something more. He does not know what is that something feeling. What is it? Is he feel angry with them? Is he? Maybe he feel jealous? Taekwoon fastly shake his head. No, he's not feel jealous with them. No, he's not. Its ridiculous. He just feel tired. Just that. 

"Taekwoon, here you are. Sorry I take more time in the shop," said Shinae as she stand in front Taekwoon. The boy shake his head as he smile at the girl.

"No, its okay. Are you done?" Ask Taekwoon as he stand up and take the shopping bags from Shinae's hand.

"Yes, I am," reply Shinae as she hold Taekwoon's arm tightly.

"If that so, lets go to eat first before I sent you back," said Taekwoon as he lead them to a restaurant.

"Okay," said Shinae as she hold Taekwoon's hand tighter.

 

"She's beautiful but I'm more beautiful," said Hakyeon. She just watch the lovey dovey couple walk away. 

"Am I right, Sehun?" Hakyeon look at her secretary beside her.

"You want me to give a honest answer or not?" Reply Sehun that earn a glare from that girl.

"Okay, noona. Don't give me that scary glare," Sehun just laugh as he put his arm around Hakyeon's shoulder. If anyone see them, they must think they are lover.

"Of course you are more beautiful than her. More y and gorgeous," said Sehun that make Hakyeon give a disbelief face to him.

"Is that the truth or you just want me to raise your salary?" Ask Hakyeon.

"Both. Now, lets go. We need to meet Mr Yoo," Sehun drag his boss out from that mall.