Weird

Instant Love

"Why are you laughing?" Ask Taekwoon as he stand in front the girl. Hakyeon look at her fiancee before she laugh again. Taekwoon really can't understand that. Why she laughing? Isn't she suppose to be crying when someone told her that her fiancee got someone else pregnant?

"You should see her face when she rub her stomach. She look so funny. Look so convincing but not really," said Hakyeon before she take a deep breath. She then put her arms around Taekwoon's neck and pull them closer. Taekwoon's arm automatically wrap around her slim waist.

"I trust you, Taekwoonie," whisper Hakyeon before he give a peck on Taekwoon's lips.

"He's lying. She's lying. I never touch her. How can I make her pregnant when I never touch her like that. I love you. Only you," said Taekwoon as he stare straight into her eyes.

"I believe you, Taekwoon. I know you never sleep with her," reply Hakyeon that make Taekwoon look at her with 'how do you know' face.

"Wonho tell me. I don't know you share this kind of story with your friend," continue Hakyeon that make Taekwoon roll his eyes.

"I will kill that boy," mumble Taekwoon before he give his attention at his fiancee again.

"But, because of him I don't fall into their trap," said Hakyeon that make Taekwoon nod his head, agree on her. 

"Well, I'll thank him later. But now, lets go for a date," Taekwoon give another peck on her lips before he open the door for Hakyeon.

 

"Two months. I can't wait for it," whisper Taekwoon while he holding Hakyeon closer. After the lunch date, Taekwoon sent the girl home. But, they cannot leave each other as they keep hugging. 

"Me too. I want to wake up early in morning with you. Your cute face will be the first thing I see when I wake up. I can't wait for that to happen," whisper Hakyeon back. They just keep holding each other closer as their nose touch.

"I want to hug you everynight. I want to hold you every second. And I want to be yours forever," whisper Taekwoon that make Hakyeon smile widely as she blushing. 

"I'm yours too. Forever. I love you, Taekwoon," Hakyeon give a peck on Taekwoon's lips.

"I love you too, Hakyeon," Taekwoon capture Hakyeon's lips as they kiss slowly and sweetly. Savouring every moment their lips touch each other. They breath heavily when Taekwoon break the kiss.

"Bye, Taekwoon," Hakyeon give another peck and smile widely before she walk backward toward the door. Still want to see Taekwoon's handsome face.

"Bye, Hakyeon," said Taekwoon, watching the girl until she disappear into the house.

 

"Is it true?" Ask Wonshik when he sit in front Taekwoon.

"About what?" Ask Taekwoon back.

"About you making Shinae pregnant and then leave her when you know about it," said Wonshik that make Taekwoon scoff. He bet those two already spread this stupid rumours around the campus.

"I never know you can make her pregnant only by kissing. Or you actually has do that but you lie to me," said Wonho who sit beside Taekwoon and look at the boy intensely.

"Don't trust that rumours. Its a lie. Its Jonghyeuk and Shinae. You know how they really are," said Taekwoon with annoyance face.

"Is Hakyeon noona know about this?" Ask Wonshik worriedly.

"Yes, she know," said Taekwoon calmly.

"And you should see her face when she told me and my mother about that. I can't believe she's laughing on it," support Sanghyuk as he imagine Hakyeon's face when she tell them about it.

"I can't believe you told her that I never sleep with Shinae. It suppose to be our secret," Taekwoon look at Wonho.

"Well it for the exchange of my tutor's phone number. You know I like her, right? By the way, you should be thankful on it. Because I told her, she did not fall into this trap," reply Wonho as he raise his eyebrow. 

"Well, I hate to admit but thanks to you," Taekwoon bump his fist with that boy.

"How about Jonghyeuk and Shinae? You don't want to do anything about it?" Ask Sanghyuk.

"Just let them be. I punch Jonghyeuk and I think it enough. As long as he does not do anything that can give any danger at your noona," reply Taekwoon. But, Hakyeon has another plan for them.