Tutor

Instant Love

Taekwoon walk out from the college with Wonho as they talking. "Wait, isn't that Sanghyuk?" Wonho point at a boy who is talking with a middle age man outside the college. They look not really good. They are arguing on something when finally Sanghyuk walk away from that man. Taekwoon can see that man smirk evilly before he also leave. 

"I don't feel so good on that," said Taekwoon that earn a nod from Wonho, agree on him. 

"So, let me sent you to your tutor's house," said Taekwoon as they walk toward Taekwoon's car.

"Wonho, I already hired someone to tutor you. Don't worry, she is a good teacher," Wonho remember what Hakyeon said to him few days ago. 

They discuss on this things the day after that incident. Hakyeon pay for the debt and in change Wonho need to work for her for the rest of his life. Well, its sound quite cruel but it not for Wonho. Its really a big help and he really thankful for that. So, he need to make sure he will graduate. To make sure that, Hakyeon hired a tutor for him to catch up what he left when he did not attend the class. Hakyeon just want to make sure this boy will take serious in study.

"Bye Wonho. Have fun," tease Taekwoon as he wave his hand to his friend. Wonho groan in annoyance when he hear that. Nothing fun in study. It just make he feel sleepy and bored. He walk toward the house slowly before he knock the door softly. He take a deep breath as he wait for the other person to open the door. When his tutor open the door, his eyes become wide and his heart start to beat fastly. Well, he think he will have fun in this study session.

 

Taekwoon drive back toward his house when suddenly this new brilliant idea pop out in his mind. He change his direction and drive toward Hakyeon's office. He check his watch and the lunch time already close.

Taekwoon wait for the lift as he tapping his foot. He feel so excited to meet his fiancee. He bet Hakyeon will be so shock to see him today. He step into the lift and the door almost close when someone hold the door. He can see a fine man enter the lift arrogantly. Taekwoon just ignore him as he smile alone imagine Hakyeon's face. When the lift stop at the level where Hakyeon's office located, that man also step out followed by Taekwoon. Suddenly his phone ringing that make he stop his steps.

"Whats wrong Wonho?" Ask Taekwoon when he answer the call.

"Taekwoon, I think I already fall in love," said Wonho that make Taekwoon laugh. 

"Are you kidding me?" Ask Taekwoon still laughing.

"No I'm not. Stop laughing at me and help me. My heart can't calm down. When she got near with me, I'm blushing. What should I do? Help me, Taekwoon," pleade Wonho. He now in the bathroom trying to calm down his heart. Taekwoon try to not laugh but still smiling widely.

"Well, try to impress her. Show her how nice you are," said Taekwoon even when he does not sure if its will work or not.

"But, I'm not nice," reply Wonho. Taekwoon can imagine his pouting face right now.

"You are. Before you might not but now you are. Just show her how serious you are in study. In changing yourself. And don't worry. I'll try to get Hakyeon's help," said Taekwoon.

"Really? Thank you Taekwoon. You are the best best best friend ever. Love you so much," Wonho sound so happy that make Taekwoon chuckle hearing his praise.

"Now go. You need to study," Taekwoon smile widely as he feel happy to have his friend back.

"Okay. Bye," Wonho end the call. Taekwoon stare at his phone in disbelief. Wow, how can his friend become like a highschool girl in love. In fact, Wonho has been in few relationship before. What make he become like that? Taekwoon shake his head as he smile before he continue his walk toward Hakyeon's room.