y

Instant Love

"Why you so late, my Binnie?" Ask Sanghyuk as he put his arms around Hongbin's waist and pull her closer. Wonshik look at them with jealous feeling. He also want a girlfriend.

"Sorry," reply Hongbin as she give an apologise kiss on her boyfriend's lips. They continue their sweet talk together as they keep hugging. 

"Can you two stop hugging? Or you need my help to separate you," said Jaehwan as she glare at the couple.

"What?" Ask Jaehwan when she realise Wonshik who standing beside her keep looking at her.

"You're beautiful," confess Wonshik as he keep staring at the girl. It make Jaehwan smile and feel quite happy to hear that. When she look at the boy carefully, she realise how hot he is.

"You're quite brave. Let go to some other place. We can know more about each other," said Jaehwan as she pull Wonshik's hand to another place. 

"That unnie really," said Hongbin as she give disbelief look at her sister.

"I don't know your sister like to go to a club," said Sanghyuk as he show a shock face.

"Well, she said she also want to have some tension relief. She said its been long time since she go to a club. So, here she is," reply Hongbin.

"And she also come with her friend," continue Hongbin as she look at a girl who walking toward them. Sanghyuk and Taekwoon turn around and look at the same direction as the girl is.

Their eyes become wide when they realise who are they looking at. Their eyes capture a y girl walk toward them with a smile on her face. In her tight black red dress showing her y perfect body. With the short skirt revealing her thigh and delicious skin. That girl look so hot with her red lips, smooky make up and her long wavy hairs. As she walking, the men turn their head and look at her hungrily. But in her eyes, she only see one boy who's looking at her with wide eyes.

"Noona?" Sanghyuk also feel shock with her appearance. He never see his noona wearing something like this. He blink his eyes few times to ensure that this is not a dream.

"What? Is it too weird? It been long time I wear something like this. I hope its not too weird," Hakyeon show a worried face.

"What? Of course not. You look so y," reply Sanghyuk still look at his noona in disbelief.

Hakyeon smile at her dongsaeng before she look at her fiancee. She smile as she put her arms around Taekwoon's neck. The boy keep staring at her without saying anything.

"Am I look weird?" Ask Hakyeon as she staring straight into his eyes.

"No.. no, of course not. You look so so beautiful. So hot," reply Taekwoon as he hold Hakyeon's waist and pull her closer. 

"I heard your type is a y girl. So, I hope I match with your type," said Hakyeon as she smile shyly.

"Of course you are. No one can win against you," reply Taekwoon as he smile back.

"How about if we go dance? Its been long time I go to a club," said Hakyeon as she pull Taekwoon to the dance floor. Both of them keep dancing and keep close to each other. Taekwoon keep his eyes at his fiancee. He can see few men try to dance with Hakyeon and he fastly push them away. He hold Hakyeon closer as he glare at the men. 

"I think it better if you wear your usual clothes. Only wear something like this when there only you and me," whisper Taekwoon. Hakyeon give a seducing look at the boy before she nod her head.

Without they know, two pairs of eyes are looking at them angrily. "Just wait. You will fall for me again," said Shinae angrily. Jonghyeuk look at the girl as he smirk. He will help her too.