Parents

Instant Love

"Taekwoon, why you did not come back home last night? Where did you sleep?" Ask Mr Jung when he saw the boy enter the house with long face.

"I have some problems last night. So, I sleep at Hakyeon's house. If you don't believe me, you can ask her," reply Taekwoon before he walk into his room. His answer make his parents smile as they look at each other. Thats when they hear the sound of the door opened.

"We're not doing anything. I just sleep at her house. That's it," shout Taekwoon from his room before he close the door back. He know what his parents think. He know how ert they are.

"I though we can expect our grandchild right now," said Mrs Jung as she pouting. Her husband just laugh before he continue reading the book.

***

"I heard Taekwoon sleep at your house last night," said Mrs Cha as she give a meaningful smile at the girl.

"Yes, he is," reply Hakyeon as she sit on the sofa lazily.

"And we're not doing anything, okay. We just sleep together. Just sleep," continue Hakyeon as she know what's playing in her mother's mind.

"That's such a waste. I thought I can play with my cute grandchild soon," said Mrs Cha as she pout. Hakyeon just glare at her mother as she blushing.

"I have a good news for you noona," said Sanghyuk as he sit beside his mother.

"What news?" Ask Hakyeon without changing her look from the television.

"Taekwoon already break up with Shinae," told Sanghyuk that make Hakyeon smile.