Bad Day?

Instant Love

Sanghyuk walk alone toward his class. He yawn few times because he can't sleep last night, thinking on that man. He should meet that man yesterday evening, but he didn't. He does not want to give him money. He will not surrender on him easily.

Suddenly few boys stop him. "What do you want?" Ask Sanghyuk. He know them. They are the one who like to give him trouble. 

"Well, we heard something interesting about you," said Dohyun as he smirk. Sanghyuk roll his eyes when he saw that annoying smirk. 

"I heard your mother left your father just because she found someone rich," continue him that make Sanghyuk's eyes become wide. He glare at that boy angrily. How dare he talk like that about his mother.

"I guess your stepfather also desperate. How can he fall for your mother's trick. I guess he just rich with the money, not rich with his brain," mock Jeong that make Sanghyuk become angrier.

Sanghyuk can't believe what he just heard. How this stupid rumours can suddenly appear? Rather than shock, he is angry. Angry on what they said about his mother and his appa. He is the nicest person in this world and no one can talk bad about him.

"Stay away from him, you scumbag," said Taekwoon as he walk closer to the group with sharp glare that make all of them take few steps backward. Wonho and Wonshik are following him closely with same glare on the annoying boys.

"I don't think you should say something like that to him. Because my fiancee will not like it," continue Taekwoon as he put his arm around Sanghyuk's shoulder and drag him away from that suffocated place. Sanghyuk really feel glad that boy drag him away. If not, he will kill them there.

 

"What more that you want, Mr Han?" Ask Sanghyuk when that man appear in front him when he walk out from his college. He already in bad mood and his appearance make his day become completely dark.

"I come because you did not come to meet me yesterday. How dare you. I already told you, I want my money," reply Mr Han as he smirk.

"My money? What do you mean by 'my money'? You don't have any money, Mr Han," said Sanghyuk as he feel so iritated on that man.

"Your money is my money. Whatever belong to you is mine too. Just give me what I want and I'll leave you alone," said that man. 

"No. Why should I do that? That money is not mine. Even if it mine, I would never give it to you," reply Sanghyuk that make Mr Han growl.

"I said give me the money. Now! If you don't want me to destroy your life and your mother's," threat Mr Han. 

"Don't you dare to lay your finger on my mother!" Sanghyuk grab Mr Han's collar harshly. 

"Oh my, its look like you dare to use violance against an old man like me. There no different between you and me. You really my son," said Mr Han that make Sanghyuk glare at him angrily.

"I'm not like you. I'm not addicted on gamble like you. I'm not beating my wife for money like you. I'm not useless like you. Don't ever think we are same. Because we're not," reply Sanghyuk as he release that man. He take few steps backward and leave him. 

"I'll make sure you give me what I want, Sanghyuk. I'll make sure," mumble Mr Han as he look at that boy who already far away from him before he leave.

Without he knows, someone is watching him. "I already expect that. He does not change at all."

 

"Are you okay, Hyukkie?" Ask Hongbin when she realise how miserable his boyfriend's face is. Now, they are in Hongbin's room lying on the bed side by side, leaning at the bed headboard. Sanghyuk sigh before he look at Hongbin. He hold her hand tightly.

"Hongbin, am I a bad person?" Ask Sanghyuk that make Hongbin tilt her head confusely.

"Why are you asking that question?" Ask Hongbin back.

"Just want to know," reply Sanghyuk as he pull back his hand, releasing Hongbin's hand. That girl smile as she take both of Sanghyuk's hands and hold it tightly. She kiss both of it before she look at her boyfriend lovingly.

"You're not a bad person. You are the nicest person that I know. You help me, you help my sister. You always spend your time with me. You treat me like a princess. You make me happy. You love me with all of your heart. How can someone like you is a bad person. You are an angel. Even though sometimes you act like a devil, but you are always my angel. I love you for who you are, Sanghyuk," said Hongbin still smile widely. Sanghyuk also smile before he give a peck on Hongbin's lips. 

They smile at each other before Sanghyuk kiss his girlfriend again. Start with the slow kiss that become rougher and more passionate. Hands already under each other clothes. That night is their first time doing something more than kissing.