Not Him

Instant Love

"So, how about the boy?" Ask Mrs Cha when Hakyeon come back from the date.

"Well, he's cute but childish. But, he quite interesting," reply Hakyeon as she smile.

"Is that true what I heard, noona? I don't agree with it. I don't mind if you'll married with someone else. But, not him," nag Sanghyuk as he sit beside Hakyeon.

"Aigoo, are you angry? What's wrong with him?" Ask Hakyeon as she hug her dongsaeng. 

"What's wrong with him? Everything," reply Sanghyuk as he pouting.

"I know you two are classmate. But, I don't know you two are enemy as well," said Hakyeon as she pinch his cheek.

"You don't know him. He such an arrogant boy. He always find trouble with me and my friends. He such a troublemaker. He and his friends are so bad. He also has a girlfriend. I don't think he want to be with you. If he want to marry with you, he might have any other hidden motive. So no. I don't agree with it," nag Sanghyuk. Hakyeon laugh as she look at the boy.

"I'm serious," continue Sanghyuk as he cross his hands on his chest.

"Well, I though you talk about yourself," said Hakyeon that make the boy sent a glare at her.

"Okay. But, I think he just someone lost. Lost in searching for who he is. I think he just a cheeky childish brat like you. He just need someone that can lead him to right way. Maybe a good friend like you," said Hakyeon as she smile at her dongsaeng.

"What? Me and him? Friend? No and never. It impossible. He already has two bestfriends with him that he trust. He also has a girlfriend that he love very much," reply Sanghyuk as he roll his eyes.

"But, you know the truth. Is they really sincere with Taekwoon?" Ask Hakyeon. She remember what Mr Jung said about that friends.

"Well, they not," reply Sanghyuk after he think carefully. 

He overheard those two talking about Taekwoon. "He such a stupid boy. How can he trust us so much. We just need his money. He think we want to be his friends very much," said Jonghyeuk as he laugh. Wonho also laugh as he agree on that words.

***

"Taekwoon, we need to talk," said Sanghyuk as he stand in front the boy who sit alone in the cafe.

"What?" Reply Taekwoon as he show uninterested face. Sanghyuk sigh as he roll his eyes before he sit in front the boy.

"I heard you will be married," said Sanghyuk that gain Taekwoon attention.

"How do you know?" Ask Taekwoon.

"I know because the girl that will be your wife is my noona. I want you to treat her well. If I know you try to do anything or try to hurt her, I'll kill you," said Sanghyuk as he stand up.

"I would never do something like that to her. I'm not that bad. By the way, she's not my taste," reply Taekwoon as he look at the boy.

"But, she is your taste," said Sanghyuk before he leave Taekwoon alone. 

"What? I like a y and beautiful girl. His noona might be beautiful but she's not y," mumble Taekwoon as he continue to eat. Its not he does not like to go to college. But, he always alone because his friends don't want to go to class. He admit sometimes he feel guilty to skip the classes, but he also want to look cool in front of his friends.

"Taekwoonie," call Shinae ily as she sit beside Taekwoon. She hold Taekwoon's arm and put her head on the boy's shoulder.

"Where you want to go after this?" Ask her as she play with Taekwoon's sleeve.

"I still have a class after this," reply Taekwoon as he look at the girl lovingly. 

"Just skip it. Lets go for shopping. Its been long time since we go out for a date," said Shinae as she look at the boy. Taekwoon think hardly what he should do. But before he can do that, the girl fastly pull Taekwoon's hand and leave the cafe. Well, Taekwoon think it might be a suitable time to tell her about the wedding.

From far, Sanghyuk look at them without showing any emotion. "What you looking at, Sanghyuk?" Ask Wonshik as he look at the same direction as the boy.

"Why you look at him? Are you having a crush on him?" Ask Wonshik when he realise who's that boy looking at. His question make Sanghyuk knock his head.

"You remember when I tell you my noona will be married?" Ask Sanghyuk as he look at the boy.

"Yes, of course. Minhyuk has been crying when he know about it," reply Wonshik as he nod his head.

"Taekwoon is the one who will be married with my noona," told Sanghyuk that make the boy look at him with wide eyes. He can't believe it. Why him?