Kissing

Instant Love

"Oh Taekwoon, what are you doing here?" Ask Sehun when he saw that boy walk to nowhere.

"Thanks god I found you. I'm lost," reply Taekwoon honestly. Sehun laugh when he hear his answer.

"Its not too big for you to get lost," said Sehun that earn a glare from Taekwoon.

"Its my first time coming here. Its normal if I got lost," reply Taekwoon as he pouting. 

"Okay fine. Your excuse is accepted. Lets go. I'll bring you to noona," said Sehun as he lead that boy toward Hakyeon's room.

"What are you doing here?" Ask Sehun as they walking.

"Just want to suprise my fiancee and then kidnap her away for lunch," reply Taekwoon as he smile.

"If that so, can I join you?" Ask Sehun that make Taekwoon glare at him.

"No. Its a date," reply Taekwoon that make Sehun pout.

"Noona, looks who here," said Sehun as he open the door. He stop his steps when he saw a man kissing Hakyeon. Taekwoon shockly standing in front of the door, behind Sehun as he looking at his fiancee kissing with another man.

Taekwoon want to open his mouth to shout but stop when Hakyeon push that man and slap him hardly.

"Stay away from her, Mr Jackson?" Yell Sehun as he push that man away from his noona and stand in front her. Hakyeon wipe harshly as she feel disgust with what has he do to her. Kissing her without her permission.

"Who are you to stop me?" Said Jackson as he hold Sehun's collar harshly.

"I think its better if you let him go and stop disturbing my fiancee," said Taekwoon after he able to process what actually happen. Now he feel angry. How dare he kiss his fiancee.

"Who the hell are you?" Ask Jackson as he look at Taekwoon who walk closer to him. Without any other words, Taekwoon punch that man that make he fall on the floor.

"My name is Jung Taekwoon and I'm Hakyeon's fiancee. We will be married in few months. So its better if you stop disturbing my fiancee," yell Taekwoon as he look at Jackson angrily. Hakyeon fastly run toward that boy and hug him tightly to stop him from doing anything else.

"So, you're Hakyeon's fiancee? I think its better if you leave Hakyeon because I like her and I want her," said Jackson as he stand up and hold his bruise face softly.

"In your dream," reply Taekwoon as he roll his eyes. 

"Mr Jackson, I think its better if you leave immediately. Or I'll call the security," warn Sehun as he already hold the telephone.

"No need to. I know the way out," reply Jackson as he give a mocking smirk at Sehun. Then he look at Taekwoon and Hakyeon as he walk closer to them.

"But, its not the end. I'll never give up until I got you, Hakyeon. You know how much I like you and I'll make sure you will be mine," said Jackson that make Taekwoon become more angry. Not only him, Sehun also feel the same.

"Get out!" Said Hakyeon in stern voice as she glare at that man. Jackson smirk before he leave the room.

When that man leave, Taekwoon fastly pull Hakyeon closer and give a passionate kiss on her lips. They pull back and look at each other as they breath heavily. "Your lips only mine," said Taekwoon as he cup Hakyeon's face softly.

"Yes, it always yours," said Hakyeon before she give another peck on Taekwoon's lips. They just stare at each other lovingly as they holding each other closely.

"Are you done?" Ask Sehun that make both of them look at him. They can see that boy closing his eyes using both of his hands.

"Cute," mumble Hakyeon as she laugh when she saw that sight. Taekwoon should feel jealous but he agree on his fiancee.

"How old are you, Sehun? Don't tell me you never kiss before," tease Taekwoon as he look at the boy. Sehun move his hands and look at him in disbelief.

"Of course I have and recently," reply Sehun proudly.

"What? Who's the girl? Is it Luhan?" Guess Hakyeon. Sehun smile shyly as he playing with his fingers. He look down to hide his blushing face as he imagine the kiss.

"Is he always acting like that?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at his fiancee. Hakyeon just laugh as she look at her secretary's cute action.