Finally married

Instant Love

"Relax Taekwoon. There nothing to worry about," said Sanghyuk as he pat the groom's back.

"Yeah, can you tell that to yourself. Who the one who keep crying in his wedding day?" Mock Taekwoon as he glare at the boy. 

"Its not my fault when I'm feel so happy. Hongbin look so pretty in her wedding dress," excuse Sanghyuk as he rub his neck shyly. 

"By the way, where Won brothers?" Ask Sanghyuk when he realise their friends are not there. Taekwoon just shrug his shoulders before he look back at the mirror. He scan his tuxedo and comb his hairs using his fingers before he take a deep breath.

"I'm ready," said Taekwoon to himself to lift up his spirit and throw his nervous away. 

"We are here, friend!" shout Won brothers as they enter the room and hug Taekwoon tightly.

"Congratulation and good luck my friend," said Wonho still hugging his friend.

"Congrates and please make sure you'll not crying like Sanghyuk when you see how pretty Hakyeon noona is," Wonshik release the hug but his arm still around Taekwoon's shoulder.

"I'll try," reply Taekwoon even when he does not sure if he can hold his tear or not. Then they start talking about random thing. It make Taekwoon forget about his nervous for a while. Suddenly they hear someone knocking the door that make all of them look at the door.

"Jonghyeuk?" Wonho look at the boy in shock. Not only him, the others too. 

"Emm Congratulation on your wedding, Taekwoon. And I'm sorry for everything that I've done to you before. I hope you'll forgive me," said Jonghyeuk as he hold out his hand. Taekwoon just smile before he accept the hand.

"Thank you and its okay. I forgive you," said Taekwoon as he hug that boy. Today is his wedding day and he does not want to ruin it.

"Son, its time," said Mr Jung that make Taekwoon release the hug and take a deep breath. He look at the mirror once again before he walk toward his father as he receiving fighting from his friends. 

"You'll be fine. You're my son after all," said Mr Jung as he pat Taekwoon's back. Taekwoon just give a nervous smile before he walk on the aisle toward the marriage officer on the stage. He turn around and look at the guests with nervous feeling. He look at Sehun who become the mc for that day and give a nervous smile at him. Sehun smile back when he saw that smile as he show his fist and mouthing fighting at him. 

Taekwoon take another deep breath when Sehun announce the arrival of the bride. All of them look at the door waiting for it to be opened. Taekwoon keep staring at the door until it opened, revealing his beautiful bride. He smile widely when he saw his beautiful angel, in her white wedding dress and beautiful smile. His eyes fix on that woman who walk slowly toward him with Sanghyuk beside her. He can feel tear start to form in his eyes. Now he understand why Sanghyuk crying when he saw Hongbin walk on the aisle.

Without he realise, Hakyeon already stand in front him. "Take care of my noona, Taekwoon. If not...," threat Sanghyuk as he give Taekwoon his noona's hand. 

"I will always," reply Taekwoon without changing his eyes from his bride. Hakyeon smile shyly as she look at her handsome groom. They exchange smile before they turn their body, facing the marriage officer. But still they look at each other lovingly. 

 

"I'm Jung Taekwoon will always stay by your side. In happiness or sadness. In any kind of situation. You can lean on me when you need my shoulder to cry on or when you tired. I will be with you forever until my last breath. I will make you happy and try my best to keep you smile forever. I know I'm not a perfect person but I'll try my best to be perfect for you. Our first meeting was not so good but that just our past. I admit I was stupid before but now I know nothing better for me accept you. You are the best person for me and thanks for always being by my side. Thanks for not tired on me and make me fall for you. I promise I will take care of you forever and ever. I will be a good husband for you and good father for our children. I love you," vow Taekwoon as he  stare at his bride lovingly. He just realise that he's crying when Hakyeon wipe his tears. They are facing each other right now as they holding hands.

"I'm Cha Hakyeon, soon to be Jung Hakyeon promise to be a good wife for you. I still can remember our first meeting and I admit that I already fall for you since that time. I'll try my best to make you happy and stay by your side forever. You can borrow my shoulder too when you need to cry. When you need to be comfort. I will do my best too to become a good wife for you and also the good mother for our children. You are the best thing for me and I'll make sure to give you my love forever. I love you," vow Hakyeon with a smile. She also cry as she look at her groom happily. This time Taekwoon help her to wipe her tears. They smile at each other as they give full of love look. They feel so happy right now.

"Now I announce you two as husband and wife. You may kiss now," said the officer. Taekwoon lean forward as he close his eyes and capture Hakyeon's lips to seal their vow. Their new live start now.

Hakyeon also close her eyes when her husband lean forward. She smile in the kiss as she feel so happy. When they break the kiss, they stare at each other as they smile. Then Taekwoon give another peck on her lips before they facing the guests. 

Taekwoon can see his parents are crying as they look at him proudly. Not only them, Wonho also cry with Jonghyeuk try to calm him down. He can see desperate face show by that boy as he rub Wonho's back. He then look at his wife and realise she is looking at her family. Mrs Cha also cry in happiness as she got comfort by Jaehwan. While Sanghyuk is crying beside her with Hongbin comforting him. Wonshik just give a disbeleif face at the crying boy. 

"I never know how sensitive your brother is," whisper Taekwoon that make Hakyeon giggle.

"Yeah, me too," whisper Hakyeon back. They stare at each other before Taekwoon whisper, "I love you, Jung Hakyeon." 

"I love you too, Jung Taekwoon," whisper Hakyeon before she kiss Taekwoon again.

 

 

 

End~

[ Thanks for reading this story. There will be sequel on it. So, please wait :) ]