Party

Instant Love

"Thank you for coming, Haein," said Mr Jung as he hug that woman softly. 

"Of course I will. Congrates on your thirty-three wedding anniversary. I'm so jealous on you two," said Mrs Cha as she hold Mrs Jung's hand. 

"No need to. You have two children that love you so much," reply Mrs Jung that make Mrs Cha nod her head. Agree on her friend.

"By the way, where are they?" Ask Mr Jung as he look around to find them. 

"Sanghyuk, come here," Mrs Cha call for her son. The boy walk toward them with his sweet smile.

"This is my son, Cha Sanghyuk. Where is your sister, Sanghyuk?" Ask that woman as she look at her son.

"She's in her way," reply Sanghyuk that earn a nod from Mrs Cha. 

"She always work so hard. Sometimes, she make me worried on her," said Mrs Cha as she sigh.

"I understand that. This man also like that. He always come back home late because of work. He really make me worried. Sometime, I need to go to his office and drag him home," Mrs Jung look at her friend as she give an understand look.

"Oh, there your son with his so called girlfriend," said Mr Jung as he roll his eyes that earn a laugh from Sanghyuk. Oh, he already like this old man so much.

"Dad, mom, introduce my gilfriend, Park Shinae," said Taekwoon as he hold the girl's hand tightly.

"Good evening, uncle, aunty. Happy anniversary to you two," said the girl as she give her beautiful smile. Well, for her it is. 

"Thank you," reply Mrs Jung as she smile back.

"Please enjoy this party, Shinae. Taekwoon, you'll stay here for a while. I need to talk to you," said Mr Jung as he look at his son. Taekwoon look at the girl as he whisper on her something before she left.

"What do you want to talk, dad?" Ask Taekwoon as he give unsatisfy face to his father.

"Just want to introduce your future mother and brother in law. This is Cha Haein and Cha Sanghyuk," said Mr Jung.

"Good evening, aunty, Sanghyuk," greet Taekwoon as he bow slightly to them. Mrs Cha smile as she look at the boy. Yes, he is a cute boy like what her daughter said.

"Oh there is noona," said Sanghyuk as he point at a girl who just enter the party place. 

All of them look at where that boy point at. Their eyes fall on a beautiful girl in red dress. Taekwoon automatically smile when he see that girl. With her wavy hairs and red lips. Her beautiful eyes that keep looking at him as she walk toward him. But, his smile fastly drop when he saw a boy beside Hakyeon. Its the same boy that he saw before. Now he feel angry. He sure he feel angry to that boy.

"Good evening, uncle, aunty. Sorry, I'm late. Sehun take much more time for his make up," excuse Hakyeon that really does not make any sense. The other just laugh as they nod their head. 

"Don't blame me on your own fault, noona," said Sehun as he glare at the girl.

"Well, its not the first time I do that," reply Hakyeon as she glare back. Then she look at the couple in front her. "Happy anniversary to you two. Hope both of you will celebrate it until hundred years," said Hakyeon as she hug those two tightly. 

"Thank you. And next year we will celebrate it with you as our daughter in law," said Mrs Jung as she rub Hakyeon's face softly. Hakyeon just nod her head as she smile.

"Taekwoon, you should accompany Hakyeon and show her around," said Mrs Jung as she look at her son. 

"Why me?" Reply Taekwoon coldly as he show an unsatisfy face.

"Because you are his fiancee," reply Mr Jung that make Taekwoon roll his eyes.

"Its okay uncle, aunty. Sehun is here. He will accompany me," said Hakyeon that make Taekwoon look at her.

"I will. Lets go," Taekwoon take Hakyeon's hand and pull her away. Leaving the smiling people as they look at each other. 

"That noona really. How dare she use me," said Sehun as he look at those two. Then his eyes fall on a beautiful girl who sit not far from him. She look so beautiful yet her eyes look sad.

"Hi, I'm Oh Sehun," Sehun introduce himself as he sit infront the girl. That girl look at him before she smile. "I'm Lu Han," reply the girl that make Sehun beeming in happiness. Her smile is so beautiful. He really think he already fall in love with this girl.