Sudden Propose

Instant Love

"I hope this project will be a success," said Mr Jung as he shake hand with Hakyeon.

"Me too," said Hakyeon as she smile widely at the man. They already know each other since Hakyeon still a kid. That man and her father are friends. They also partner in business. 

"What's wrong uncle? You look quite gloomy today," ask Hakyeon as she look at the man worriedly. Mr Jung sigh heavily as he look at the girl.

"You know my son?" Ask Mr Jung.

"You mean your youngest child? What wrong with him?" Ask Hakyeon back. 

"Well, you know how stubborn teenegers these days. He always go out with his friends. Day and night. He always go back home so late. Sometimes, he not coming back at all. I don't know where he sleep and what he do with his friends. I don't mind if he had many friends, but its better if he know how to choose a good friends for him," nag Mr Jung. Hakyeon just nod her head.

"Not only that, he always spend so much money when he go out with his friends. I don't care about money, it just I don't want he do something that can make he hurt in the future. I can feel those friends are not really want to be his friends. What should I do?" Continue Mr Jung. From what that man told her, she can see how jerk his son's friends are.

"Don't worry, uncle. I'm sure he will change when the time come," said Hakyeon as she pat Mr Jung's hand softly. Mr Jung nod his head as he think something. Then he look at the girl as he start to smile. Hakyeon recognise that smile. Her father also do the same when he has a good idea. But, Hakyeon does not feel good with it.

"Emm uncle?" Hakyeon look at the man with a worried face.

"I have a brilliant idea," reply Mr Jung as he smile widely. Hakyeon does not feel good with that smile. 

"How about if you help me to teach my son how to act more as responsible person?" Suggest Mr Jung. Hakyeon tilt her head when she hear that suggestion.

"How I can do that? I don't think he will follow my advice nicely," said Hakyeon. 

"That why I want to engage you two. If he get married, he will change his childish behaviour," continue Mr Jung as he look at Hakyeon with sparkling eyes.

"No, uncle," reject Hakyeon as she show determine face.

"Please, Hakyeon. Please," plead Mr Jung as he hold Hakyeon's hand tightly.

"Uncle, you know how much I hate to deal with a cheeky brat. I already tired to deal with my younger brother, I don't want to add another brat to deal with," said Hakyeon as she shake her head.

"Oh~ please Hakyeon. By the way, me and your father actually has been plan to marry you two. After your father death, I forgot about it," coax Mr Jung as he hold Hakyeon's hand tightly and try to use his aegyo. 

"Uncle, you already has three children and two of them already married and has their own child. You should stop acting like this with me. Its not gonna work," Hakyeon look away from that man. She know she gonna lose with that man's eyes.

"I know I'm just and old man. Anytime I can go up following my friends. I would never able to see my son married. I just want my son to be a better person. And you do not want to help this pity old man. I'm such a pity," Mr Jung pretend to be sad and cry. Hakyeon shake her head as she look at the man. She really does not know what to say anymore.

"I want to propose you for my son. Not for me. He is a very handsome boy like me when I was young. He's cute too. I know you like cute boy," that man continue his attempt to make Hakyeon agree on marrying with his son.

"You are the best choice for my childish son. Please~," continue Mr Jung that make she gonna have mental broke down.

"What's going on here?" Ask a woman as she enter the room.

"Good. Now, they two will team up," mumble Hakyeon as she shake her head.