WHAT TO WORRY ABOUT

THE IMPOSTORS

just when they finished a bottle of vodka Jimin’s phone rings and the call is from his driver who send Seulgi to her dinner schedule with Joohyun. It happened that the two is currently getting out of control, they’re still demanding a bottle of Soju and beers when in fact they already consumed half of the fridge and the staffs are already hesitant to serve more since they’re already too drunk and none of them could even pay half of what they consumed since neither of them are bringing cash on hand and the cheap barbeque house doesn’t accept card payment.

Unfortunately, Jimin’s driver didn’t bring enough cash with him that it made it difficult for him to shoulder the two girls bill. What worried the driver the most was Joohyun and Seulgi are being so demanding that they even approached the counter to ask for more drinks. Being so beautiful and well-dressed made the staffs so intimidated that none of them could confront the two and by just looking at them all of the employees know that they can close the business with a snap of their hand.

“Yah, Kang Seulgi aah.. it seems like these people doesn’t know who we are.” Joohyun said provoking Seulgi making her more annoyed with the situation.

Seulgi slammed the table that made people furious. Lots of group of people are already standing up from their seat making their way out after they settled the bill. “Listen to me, if you fail to bring 5 bottles of Soju and 10 cans of beer on our table all of you will be homeless and starving by tomorrow.” She warned with a tantalizing eyes.

Joohyun smirks and nods, giving her full agreement with her friend. When Seulgi’s driver attempted to assist Seulgi on her table Joohyun blocked his way and stared at her from head to toe. “Stay outside. We’re not yet done.”

After half an hour and before one of the staff tried to call the police Jimin and Taehyung finally arrived at the barbecue shop. It’s Jimin’s first time to see how worried his driver was and when the two entered the barbecue shop. It was a complete mess and a disaster. The two made their way on the counter approaching the both girls making sure to bow and apologize with every person they pass through and even with the staffs.

“let’s go Kang Seulgi.” Jimin said and he lift his girlfriend without asking for permission.

“Yah let go of me!”Seulgi said as she intentionally fidgets her whole body to let go of Jimin’s arms but he’s just too strong to maintain her in carry position.

Joohyun on the other hand was approached by Taehyung and she come with him without hesitation. She smiled, she knows it’s him by just smelling his scent even her vision is already wiggly. The two boys were able to put the two girls inside the car and ordered the driver to send them home.

Jimin and Taehyung embarrassedly walked towards the counter which the owner just arrived in time. They apologized and handover a check which is 10 times the cost of the girls bill. But being in a small business for several years the owner turned down the check with flipped tables and chairs, bottles scattered on the floor, broken glass and spilled foods that two girls left it seems like the reputation of the barbecue shop was merely affected.

“I appreciate your act of kindness after what they’ve done. I’ve been here before you guys were born and I already witnessed much worse behavior with that and I don’t accept payment for the mess that those people had done.” The owner bravely said.

“Please tell us what can we do. We really can’t let this pass by.” Taehyung responded.

“I want to see those girls by tomorrow. They will tidy up this area just like how they witness when they first enter here. I can’t tolerate irresponsible drinking.” The owner said. “and they will do that for a week.”

“I’ll assure you both of them will arrived first thing in the morning.” Jimin assured embarrassedly and the owner handed them two sets of apron which she ordered that Joohyun and Seulgi should wear once they arrived.

 Jimin and Taehyung made their way home still worried and troubled with their current situation. Seulgi and Jimin are in the midst of their wedding plans and it will be interrupted because of the promise they made with the barbecue shop owner. While on the other hand Taehyung knows that Joohyun has lots of things to do as a CEO of her own company and as an acting CEO of his.

The men arrived at Taehyung’s home and found the two girls safely lying on the couch but unfortunately with vomits on the floor on their own dress and on the couch as well. Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other and giggled. “this was supposed to be the other way around.” Jimin complained but he lift his girlfriend and made his way to the restroom.

While Taehyung carried Joohyun and put used the bathroom in their bedroom and gave her a warm bath. They made the two girls lying next to each other sleeping soundly while the two are still cleaning the mess they did in the living room. “I guess both of us are already preparing to be a husband.” Jimin jokingly said.

Taehyung laughed. “You know for her, I am not going to complain doing this everyday.”

“Me too.” Jimin said as he wipes the floor.

After a couple of hours of cleaning the two finally tidy up the living room. Jimin decided to sleep on the floor next to the bed where Joohyun and Seulgi are sleeping. While Taehyung on the other hand decided to contact Solar using Joohyun’s phone.

On the line…

“Irene, it’s 5am in the morning..” Solar complained with a weak voice.

“Hi Solar ssi, it’s Taehyung I am sorry for interrupting your sleep but can I meet you right now?”  Taehyung asked.

“I’ll tell you the details.” Solar said. She doesn’t know Taehyung personally but knowing that she is Joohyun’s lover she knows she also need to spare some time with him and establish a relationship of what she has with Joohyun.

The two met at a café nearest to Joohyun’s penthouse. Taehyung arrived and found Solar already seated on a table farthest from the entrance, wearing a casual attire with a sunglasses.

“Good morning. I apologize for..”

“No worries,” She interrupted. “Take a sit and tell me your concerns.”

Taehyung couldn’t just look at her directly. He feels so awkward and uncomfortable at the same time. He only wanted to tell her that Joohyun wouldn’t make it for a week because of what happened at the barbecue shop but he just can’t find the words to speak.

“Are you just going to sit down there for the whole time?” Solar asked her getting impatient.

“I’m sorry but.. is there any chance I could replace Joohyun for a week?” Taehyung asked Solar.

Clueless and unaware with his questions “You want to take in charge of Joohyun’s responsibilities?”

“Yes.” He confidently answer. He was thankful that Solar was able to get what he’s trying to communicate. “Apparently Joohyun had a small incident at a barbecue shop near our home and she needs to spend a week making it up to the owner but I if I can easily learn what she is currently doing as Madam Cotillard I’ll be happy to assist her up to the best extent that I can.”

Solar took of her sunglasses and looked at Taehyung. “Look at me.” She commands, and so he did. Their eyes met. “You’re way different from your brother.” She compliments.

“What?”

Solar exhales “Just so you know I am your eldest brother’s ex-wife.” She confessed but the amount of confidence was no longer the same.

Puzzled and with disbelief Taehyung convince himself to calm down. “w-what does that supposed to mean?” he asked and now he had the guts to look at her directly.

“The explosion that happened 5 years ago.. I am already aware of it. I am already aware of his plans.”

“and you choose not to inform anyone?” Taehyung said as he starts to get uneasy and furious at the same time.

Crossing her arms now that she’s trying to confess everything one by one she knows she has no reason to hold back. “I am also aware that you made it out alive at the explosion.”

“and you didn’t tell Joohyun!? How could you?” he said gritting his teeth with a fist.

“and what will you do about it?” Solar asked. “I don’t know you personally and I didn’t even know that you existed in her life. Until she suffered from nightmares everyday, she sleeps while murmuring your name and your name was only mentioned by her accompanying with tears.” Solar said.

“Joohyun..” Taehyung looked down already tearing up. “She’s still Joohyun and she also suffered as well.”

“Yes!” She exclaimed. “But not as the same as your suffering, because I helped her, I evolved her and I made her Irene Cotillard. That personality helped her to rise and replenish all the pain that was caused by that explosion and that’s why I can’t easily take that away from her.”

“But you should’ve atleast told her that I am alive.” He teared up. Solar was right, she’s the one who helped Joohyun make it through her darkest days.

“and if I did that. She’ll come to you, your brother will know her true identity and the next plan that he’ll do, he’ll make sure that both you will not make it alive.” Solar said.

Hearing those words made Taehyung realized that what she has done was not too selfish at all. Learning those informations from her made him realized that she really knows how evil his brother is and because he only tried to avoid his family except Jungkook from his life he didn’t realize how much his step brother can do.

“I did a background check on you..” she confessed again. “when I learned that you’re his brother it disgusted me, I told myself that I don’t want Irene to be with you for the rest of her life but when I first met you I know by just looking in your eyes you have a pure heart that your brother never had.”

“Train me.” He said. “I want to be with her all the way. I don’t want to see the weak and lonely Joohyun again, if being Irene Cotillard will make her someone who can’t be stepped by anyone then let it be. I’ll support her all the way.”

“We’ll see. I need you by a 3-hour meeting at 9am make sure to bring a contract with a thumbmark of Joohyun to show the investors that Joohyun assigned you to replace her by the mean time.” Solar said telling him he’s accepting his offer. “We need to make a business deal with these Japanese investors.”

 On the other hand, after washing themselves Jimin was able to convince Joohyun and Seulgi to wear a pair of white long sleeves and Jeans, he also had a hard time to put away Joohyun’s branded high heels but made her no choice but to wear a pair of sneakers.

“Where are we going? hiking?” Seulgi guessed.

Jimin was so troubled on how he will tell the girls, since none of them remembers. So he handed two aprons for them and asked them to ride the car. Jimin was so quiet that he can’t entertain all of Suelgi’s naggings. Joohyun also failed to charge her phone that made her too difficult to contact Taehyung.

The car stopped at the barbecue shop where the two girls made a mess. “Oh they’re closed today?” Seulgi said. They made it inside and none of the staffs that they confronted came to work today. The mess they left made the two girls remember what they have done. With their heads down because of embarrassment the two apologize a lot but the owner just gave them a mop and a broom.

“Is this the reason why you asked us to wear this!?” Joohyun asked.

“Park Jimin!” Seulgi raised her voice. “You should have told us before we arrive here.”

“I am sorry guys but I really don’t know how will I tell you that you mess up.” Jimin said.

It’s not the tasks what frustrates the girls the most. It was the embarrassment that both of them were unaware of. The two decided to clean the area and none of them could look the owner in her eyes. Cleaning the area isn’t really a burden for them. The two grew up in a poor family and their skills in doing such chores doesn’t stress them at all.

The two are still busy cleaning up the area when Taehyung came out from his luxury car wearing something he hasn’t worn for a long time. “Wow CEO Kim Taehyung is back.” Jimin said.

“Hi.” Taehyung greeted everyone.

Joohyun run through him and hugged him tight. “Where have you been? Why didn’t I see you first thing in the morning?” She complained.

Taehyung held her on both shoulders detaching her from him but still maintained enough distance together. “I am sorry I just need to take care of something. Since you already go back to work I think I should as well.” Taehyung said and hand her 3 levels of lunch box “For your lunch later.”He said and kissed her on her forehead and leave.

“wait.” Joohyun said.

“Hey you’re at work you should work properly.! I love you!” he shouted and went inside the car.

“Why isn’t he telling me his whereabouts? We didn’t discuss about him going back to work,” Joohyun told the couple.

Jimin frowned. “Maybe it was an abrupt decision. I mean he’s still a man he needs to work on his pride.” Jimin said to convince her that there’s nothing he should worry about.

“That’s true Unnie,” Seulgi added while holding the duster. “It’s kind a boring staying at home waiting for your partner to arrive.”

--

Later that day Seulgi and Joohyun was able to finish their duty at the barbecue shop and bowed goodbye at the owner. Jimin and Taehyung just arrived in time that the two of them are already standing outside the shop as soon as the girl went out.

Taehyung and Joohyun waved goodbye at the couple and walk their way to their home. Joohyun made sure to cling at Taehyung’s arm while walking and he can vibe how much she missed him. “Hmm. It seems like you’re enjoying your job at the shop.” Taehyung said.

She frowned. “No” she honestly replied. “I didn’t hear anything from you.” She complained.

Taehyung stopped from walking and faced Joohyun. “I am sorry if I failed to update you with my whereabouts. Today is just a busy day.”

“Kwenchana.. and thank you that you still find some time to fetch me from the shop.”

The two arrived at their home and realized that they only have instant noodles left for dinner. The fridge is nearly empty and the cabinets are only full of seasonings. They looked at each other. Taehyung smiled but Joohyun exhales in frustration. So she sits on the couch covered her face with her both hands and just cried it out. She thinks that she should be the one who’s responsible for it and she feels like as the day passes by she’s already unintentionally forgetting her responsibility at home.

Taehyung kneeled down on her level. Pulled her hands and prompted her for an embrace. “Come on, Ramen isn’t that bad for dinner.”

“Well you just got home from work maybe you’re waiting for something delicious for dinner.” Joohyun said between her gulps.

Taehyung pats her back. “Any dish for dinner wouldn’t be delicious if I am not going to have it with you.” He said. “Wash up I’ll cook the ramen.”

Joohyun obeyed. The ramen doesn’t tastes so bad at all and somehow Taehyung is right dinner will only feel like it’s dinner if they’ll be having their meals together. Joohyun was quiet the whole time only her slurp and chopsticks cling can be heard up until she finished her meal. She told Taehyung to wash up and volunteered to wash the dishes.

After having a warm bath Taehyung found Joohyun curled on their bed facing the wall while hugging a pillow. He approached her and gave her a hug. “What’s bothering you?” He asked.

She faced her and her eyes are already tearing. “I just didn’t imagine that our life will going to be like this. This is something I didn’t expect. We’ll just see each other for breakfast and dinner then go to sleep. Why do we have to live like this?”

Taehyung knows where Joohyun is coming from. He doesn’t worry the same as she does because he has plans and right now he can’t tell everything to Joohyun. He wanted her to spend more time in her hometown before he let her go back to her real work.

“Well at least we still get the chance to see each other.” Taehyung said. “I mean if you’re worried about our relationship you know you shouldn’t be. I will not get tired of sending you to work everyday and fetching you every night.”

She smiled. She’s relieve that Taehyung doesn’t feel the same as she does because she knew it will be hard for her if she’s going to be demanding and controlling boyfriend. He gave her a tight hug and so he does too. Until “chamkaman.. Solar didn’t call me within the day.”she remembered.

Taehyung gave her phone and she dialed Solar immediately and as expected she picked it up after just seconds of waiting. Joohyun apologized for not being at work today. She even reasoned out for missing her meetings and told Solar everything that she did. Surprisingly she was just next in line listening to her and didn’t said any word that may interrupt Joohyun.

Solar told Joohyun that everything’s fine and it was her clients who asked for a reschedule of meeting when in fact Taehyung has already settled the deal with them. He was just next to her admiring how uneasy Joohyun is and the more he observes her the more he knew he really needs Irene Cotillard in his life.

“What a relief.”She said with a blow of exhale. “Solar asked me to rest for a week. That was something I didn’t expect as well.” Joohyun said.

Taehyung shrugged his shoulders. “Too bad I can’t rest with you since I have some work to do.”


“I also have some work to do.” Joohyun said as she pertains with her duty for a week at the barbecue shop. But looking at Taehyung she observes him well and realized that he was so lax and comfortable. So she narrowed her eyes and looked at him directly.

“What?” He asked.

“What are you up to? You seem to be unworried, carefree and you know just so relax.”