A FRIEND IN NEED

THE IMPOSTORS

Joohyun found Taehyung inside their room just finished his shower and his body was only wrapped by a towel. She approached her and give him a back hug. She rest her forehead over his fresh bathe skin and sniffs his scent. She realized this will be the smell that she will long for once she go back to work since she will leave after breakfast for the next couple of days.

“what is it?” I can vibe a worried girlfriend. Taehyung said as he faced her, cupping her face.

“well.” Joohyun frowned but she pushed Taehyung on their bed and sit on top of him. “What Solar responded to you earlier was not a lie. She needs me to go back at work.” She exhales.

Taehyung knows that half of her wants to stay and half of her don’t, and as a partner he knows that he has to support her all the way. He has been missing her for the past years but her presence is already enough to feed those years and he doesn’t want to be a controlling boyfriend over Joohyun. He doesn’t want to make it hard for her so he pinned her down overing her.

“Listen to me. If you’re thinking that you might set aside your role as a girlfriend please don’t. you have lots of employees to feed and you worked hard for this. What do you worry about?” Taehyung said supporting Solar’s decision.

“Well.. I can no longer smell your scent after you take a bath in the morning, also I have to rush eating breakfast at some time since I have lots of things to do and also I have to go overseas as well for some business trip.” And she can helped but to let those tears run down from her eyes. “I’ll just going to miss you so bad.”

 Somehow Taehyung knows that she has a point. He won’t deny and he won’t lie to himself. He needs more time to spend with her and by just jearing those from her makes him misses her more despite she’s just in front of her. He kisses her forehead and she slowly closed her eyes to feel his warm lips against her.

He presses his palms against her hair comforting her while admiring her beauty. “I have to admit that this is also going to be hard for me but I want you to know that I am willing to support you all the way, until the end.”

She smiled in the midst of her swollen eyes. She felt relief that Taehyung will not make it hard for her. “I am going to apologize in advance that you have to wake up alone in the bed.”

“I will not accept your apology since I really don’t need it. If it happened that you have to wake up early I will wake up earlier so we could eat breakfast together and also to take advantage to witness your face first thing in the morning and if you’re out of the country we’ll sleep while our screens are on. I’ll keep my phone charged overnight.” He said.

Taehyung’s word just makes Joohyun more into him. she embraced her so tight pressing him more against her body and sniffs at the edge of his jaw down to his neck. “I’m gonna miss this.” She murmurs.

--

It was already 7am in the morning. Seulgi and Jimin are still sleeping soundly until their alarm rings, Seulgi lifts herself up and turn off the alarm so it won’t bother Jimin’s sleep. She pulled the blanket and cover Jimin before she went inside the bathroom to wash herself. She was almost done and turn the shower’s knob but it the shower sprinkled some water again. The next thing she knew Jimin is already inside pulling her closer to him and giving her smooches around her cheeks to her neck.

“yah,, you’re supposed to be STILL sleeping. It’s your day off.” Seulgi said.

“Yes it is and this is how I plan to start my day off.” Jimin said as he prompts her to kneel down “It’s been a while since we did this.”

Seulgi obeyed. She just loves being a good girl when Jimin becomes dominant. So she politely kneeled down reached for him and him with the warm sprinkles of shower. Her warm slithery warm makes him more really hard and that’s the way she likes it. Being together for several years, Jimin still has the same for Seulgi and it makes him craving more of her every day.

 Seulgi is still enjoying what she’s doing but Jimin can’t hold it anymore. So he pulled out and release everything he could. “why so sudden?” Seulgi jokingly asked as she stands up and gave him a passionate kiss. “I think we shouldn’t missed even a week or a day. You easily get excited on me.”

Jimin giggles with Seulgi’s naughty joke. So he slid his tongue inside , kissing the hell out of her until her phone rings. They both stop and looked each other.

When Seulgi was promoted she doesn’t longer receive any messages every morning. Usually a call from her Mom but a text was something unusual. So Jimin asked her to dress up and check her phone.

She grabbed her phone after she tied her bathrobe and surprisingly the text came from Joohyun. It gave her chills until she realized that her bestfriend was apparently alive all these years.

From: Joohyun

Good morning Seulgi, are you free tonight? Can we have dinner around 6pm?

To: Joohyun

Your text message really convinced me that you are really alive. Sure I’ll make time for you but why are you asking me to eat with you suddenly?

From: Joohyun

I know it’s something unusual but I need a friend. Like, someone I can talk to. I have a problem.

To: Joohyun

Ok tell me in detail later tonight. See you..

“who is it?” Jimin asked completely while he dries his hair using a towel.

“Well.’’ Seulgi pursed her lips. “It’s Joohyun. I am sorry but I have to spare my 6pm to your day off.”

Jimin smiled. Since they’ll be only going to the wedding shop to discuss some initial plans of their wedding, he nods in agreement. He knows Joohyun has been her best friend ever since before they met and that’s something he knows he should not take away from her.

The two finally arrived at the wedding shop. As usual Jimin comfortably leads the way while holding Seulgi’s hand and there she is mesmerized by the surroundings. She couldn’t believe that they’re at the wedding shop it gives her an Italian vibe from the chandelier, staircase, floorings, curtains and even with the flower arrangements that is set up at every corner.

“Chairman Park.” Mino greeted, he is the owner and the director of the well known wedding shop in South Korea. “and I supposed this is your wife to be.” He said to politely get Seulgi’s attention.

“Ne.”Seulgi answered with a smile and bowed at him. “your place is like a palace.”

“Thank you. It’s a European theme.” Mino responds. “anyway since you’re not just a client let’s discuss everything upstairs. Everything is already prepared.”

Upstairs are luxury gown samples, magazines and some wedding stuffs that is just too much for Seulgi’s eyes. Seeing everything in front of her already makes her difficult to decide.

“So can you give me any thoughts or insights of your dream wedding?” Mino asked.

“we don’t have anything in specific yet.. but is there something that you can recommend for us?” Jimin humbly asked.

“Well. In your case since you guys look like a lovely couple I might say a beach wedding? A wedding in a ferry? Or maybe we can rent the namsan tower for a night?” Mino professionally suggested.

Jimin smiled he thinks all of his suggestions are perfect for him and his wife to be. “It makes me want to have a three times wedding,”

“Why not? In india they celebrate their wedding for a week.” Mino said.

Seulgi is just quiet beside Jimin. She doesn’t want to interfere and Mino’s suggestions are way too perfect but the last time she complained about the expensive expenses they fought. So she just sits comfortably beside her husband to be and listen to their exchange of conversations.

Hours has passed and they’re still discussing with the wedding concept. Jimin wants everything for Seulgi while Seulgi browse every detail of magazine and everything it has to offer. The costs surprise her but she knew the best thing to do is to ignore somehow dating Jimin for years made her more comfortable in luxury life.

In the midst of their discussion Taehyung entered the area. he bowed at Mino and greeted Seulgi and Jimin. “I am sorry for my sudden presence.”

“kwenchana. Why are you here? Anyway it’s good to see you again, your face seems to brighten now.” Seulgi said

“Well I am going to snatch your fiancé after your schedule here.” Taehyung said as he took some magazines and browse it.

“I was the one who asked him to come over.” Jimin said,

“is he going to be your best man?” Mino asked. “you’re handsome.”

“Thank you.” Taehyung embarrassedly said.

The discussion went well but there were still no final decisions made. Jimin intentionally asked Taehyung to come over as he was also curious if Taehyung is already planning to mary Joohyun. The two waved goodbye at Seulgi after Jimin’s driver arrived to pick her up,

“So.. what do you think?” Jimin asked him.

He frowned and narrowed his eyes, giving his approval. “there’s no time to waste. You guys should marry right now. Immediately.”

Jimin laughs. “is that a command coming from President Kim?” he said between his giggles. “but you didn’t get my question right. I’m asking you what do you think of Mino? His wedding shop? I mean do you have plans in marrying Joohyun?”

“Oh..” he finally gets it. “Well that was I am planning to do after getting discharged but it seems like her workloads wouldn’t give us a week or month of planning since she has a lot of things to do.”

Jimin nods, understanding Taehyung’s situation. Being the head of a company is no joke. You can’t easily transfer your title to another person or dissolve the company as much as you wanted to specially when it’s doing well.

“Shall we talk about this with some bottles of beer?” Jimin offered.

A couple of hours before dinner, Joohyun finally settled her 3 meetings for the day. Stretching her arms on her office seat and moving her head side to side eases her body but not her mind knowing that she’s still has pending meetings, contracts and some business stuffs to do.

The office room is finally empty and it was only her alone. She was supposed to leave the area after she confirmed the place to Seulgi for their dinner but Solar blocked her way to the exit.

She sighs with a sound of frustration. “What is it again?”

Solar crossed her arms, Joohyun putting that kind of attitude doesn’t scare her at all. She made Joohyun that way and there’s no reason for her to be frightened. “We need to talk.”

Joohyun bit her lower lip and murmured “I’ll leave now.” And she passed by Solar.

Solar stepped back and blocked her way again. This time Joohyun can’t hold her frustrations anymore. She slammed her bag on the table and gazed at Solar. “Speak.”

“Well, tell me what’s happening. Madam Cotillard never missed a meeting nor arrive late when she has a schedule.” Solar said. Apparently Joohyun was 30minutes late in her morning meeting as she spent more time making out with Taehyun at home before she goes to the office.

“Listen here..” she said as she cross her arms “Now that I already revealed my true identity to my close friends. There are lots of things that will be changing. I have no reasons for my llate arrival earlier but I guess things like that will be expected to happen from now on.”

“Irene.” She said with firm voice. “I don’t know if part of my work in structuring you is being dumb but you’re acting like you’re a real dumb right now.” Solar said

Solar never wanted to make Joohyun feel like she’s blocking anything what she is right now but her physical and attitude changes might attract curiosity with lots of people. Most of the Cotillard business partners and clients did not made a further background check on her as she was able to gain their trust and support and if it happened that Joohyun will continue to act this way it will be very difficult for them to explain everything from the start.

“you’re right. ”Joohyun agreed after Solar made her point.

“I am not asking you to break up with him but I need you to understand your current standing and situation.” Solar said as she left the meeting room and leave Joohyun alone.

Joohyun finally arrived at the barbecue house where She and Seulgi spends some time to fill their stomach with foods and alcohol drinks. Even if both of them has already the budget to enjoy a meal in a fine dine restaurant, Joohyun still choose to bring back the old days and spend their ‘girl to girl talk’just like the old days.

“What?!” Seulgi said in disbelief after she found out that Joohyun and Taehyung hasn’t talk about marriage yet. She pour Soju in Joohyun’s shot glass but she took the bottle itself and drunk the hell out of it.

“Yes!” she said after she gulped everything. “and because of this stupid workloads it will be more difficult for us to talk about it.”

“Ahjumma please give us 5 more bottles of Soju!”Seulgi requested “well that’s absurd.” She comment back to her slightly drunk friend. “how much work is there to do? I mean can’t you spare a month for your wedding preparations?”

Joohyun shakes her head. “I can’t even find time to go on a date with him in a day.”she frowned.

“I am sorry to hear that, also the reason why I decided to meet you as well is… I want to inform you that Jimin and I are currently in preparation of our wedding.” Seulgi mentioned with a guilt.

“Omo…!” She exclaimed with a hiccup. “My bestfriend is going to get married!” she teared up a bit and gave her friend a hug.

“Yes, and I was hoping for a double wedding with my bestfriend but it seems like she’s gonna be busy for the rest of her life.” She teased.

“Aish! Don’t say that.”She said while pouting.