MARRIAGE

THE IMPOSTORS

Well It’s true that the reason why Joohyun was eager to established a company was only because to take revenge to the suspect who killed her family but comparing how her life was so hard before and how much she sacrificed for her company it’s not easy for her to easily turn down her position. Besides the company and her new personality are the only path that is connected to her family’s memory.

Meanwhile Taehyung is lying on the bed keeping his eyes on the ceiling. He’s trying to concentrate and think what’s the best for both of them but whenever he tries to connect an idea it will always get disconnected by their current situation. He doesn’t want to be selfish and he admits even years has passed while Joohyun was still in his arms he failed to make her grow.

He has the means to make her life easy but he still made her stuck hanging around their chicken business.

“Hi.” Joohyun said as soon as she opens the door.

“hey” Taehyung said and smiled at her but she didn’t respond back and just lay beside him resting her head on his chest while embracing him with her arm.

It was quiet and none of them are ready yet to talk about it. Until Joohyun fell asleep already. No doubt how much comfortability she feels around Taehyung and it pains her to realize that one day they have to be distant to each other.

The next morning Joohyun woke up alone on the bed but it didn’t worry her cause she could already smell the foods that Taehyung has already cooked at the kitchen. She stands up from the bed and made her way to the kitchen. The foods are already neatly prepared and all she has to do is to sit down.

As soon as she put herself on the chair Taehyung put some food on his plate with a smile and still both of them are quiet. She can’t look at him in the eyes because she know she’s going to be sad.

“Joohyun.. you know we can’t stay like this for the rest of the days. I’m aware that you have to leave soon and I don’t plan not to talk to you while you’re still here.” Taehyung said after he find some courage to talk about it.

Joohyun’s tear suddenly fell which she immediately wiped using her fingers. “Miane I didn’t mean to ignore it. It’s just that I can’t imagine my days being away with you again.” She said with a wiggly voice.

Taehyung held her hand “I don’t want you to go as well but begging you to stay here will only interfere your growth as a person. I don’t want you to get stuck here washing dishes, folding my clothes, ironing my suits and even tidy up my tie for me because I no longer see you that way.” He said trying to convince her that he has already fell in love with her new personality.

“But…”she sniffs. “how can I endure my days without you beside me?”

“Let’s keep our handphones charged all day. We can have videocalls everyday let’s keep them open while you’re in a meeting then that’s it. We already have lots of means communicating now.” Taehyung said.

“That’s still different. It doesn’t feel the same.” She complained.

“Are we going to talk about this all day? I just want to inform you that you’re going to leave already next day in the morning.” Taehyung revealed with a heavy heart.

“What!?” Joohyun said surprisingly. Apparently earler the same morning Solar arrived to ask for Taehyung’s help. She politely gave a week to Joohyun but Taehyung insist to book her flight the next day.

“Solar and I already talked about it.” Taehyung said.

“You’re really mean! Why are you making plans behind my back? Why am I not aware of this?” Joohyun started gulping as she know totally cry in front of her boyfriend.

Taehyung stood up from his seat and gave his girlfriend a tight hug. “You know we have to handle this situation like grown ups right? I promise if I have some time I’ll visit you there and we’ll have fun together.”

“No.. you don’t understand. I can’t imagine my days without you.” Joohyun said as she grasps Taehyung’s arms tightly.

 “Listen to me..” Taehyung said as he is trying to catch her eyes but it’s totally shut as she keeps on crying because of their conversation. “Irene Cotillad is Haechan and your Mom’s pride. You are the one who gave justice to them and you can’t just easily lose that. If they were still alive they’re  going to tell you the same thing I’m telling you right now.”

Mentioning Haechan and Taeyeon somehow made Joohyun feel relieve and calm but she can’t still take away the fact that she’s going to wake up the day after tomorrow without Taehyung. 

After the dramatic conversation the two finally had their breakfast. Both of them ate enough but obviously their appetitie isn’t as well as it was supposed to be. After an hour of preparation Taehyung’s driver arrived to pick them up. “Joohyun the car is here please speed up a little bit.” Taehyung said.

“Ne!” which she replied loud and quick but she’s struggling to put that tight lingerie through her chest and waist.

“Alright I’m ready.” Joohyun said as she finally made it outside the house. Taehyung politely opened the car’s door for her and she uncomfortably went inside.

“Are you okay? You look uncomfortable with your clothes.” Taehyung asked even if she’s wearing a cream pants and blazer with a black turtle neck underneath.

“I’m fine don’t worry about me.” Joohyun said confidently even if the lingerie inside makes it hard to move for her. “I should’ve wear dress.”- She told herself.

After half an hour trip Joohyun and Taehyung finally made it to their first destination. Joohyun smiled after she realized where they are. It was the port where the cruise ship in which day first met is currently settled.

“Let’s go inside?” Taehyung asked offering his hand and she tightly gripped it without hesitation.

They both went inside and every place they pass through make her reminisce a lot. She still remembered how she was completely mesmerized by the place and how it really looked like a mansion inside even if she’s completely aware that it was a cruise ship.

“Nothing has changed.” Joohyun said.

“I intentionally didn’t change any corners of this ship cause even if I didn’t meet you specifically in this area it still has  the memory of you as I assumed that you might passed through her before.” Taehyung respond.

She smiled. “So.. shall we go to the place where we specifically met?” Joohyun asked.

They arrived at the place where they first met and just like how Joohyun remembered every corners of the ship, the VIP room still looks the same and it seems like Seulgi’s unform is the only thing that’s missing for her to totally feel that she time traveled.

“Go upstairs.”she commanded “at the balcony.”

“Me? Why?” he asked.

“Just go” she insisted and push him “I’ll meet you at the balcony.”

Clueless and wondering Taehyung followed her command and went at the balcony. after 5 minutes Joohyun arrived at the bedroom and they made an eyecontact. “What now?” taehyung extended his arms still clueless of what Joohyun is up to.

“Turn around”She clearly said and gestured her hand.

Still cluless he followed without hesitation and with a surprise Joohyun back hug him tightly, so tight that he can’t move.

“Don’t jump! I have no idea what you’re going throught but killing yourself isn’t the answer.” She playfully said.

And he finally gets it. She’s trying to reenact their first meeting. He giggles for being so stupid not knowing what she’s doing.

“Why are you laughing?” Joohyun asked.

“Nothing.” He responds. He detached himself from Joohyun pulling her closer to him and gave her a backhug as they feel the breeze of the fresh air while watching the waves on the sea.

Joohyun smiled. It’s so relaxing for her being hugged by the man she truly loves. “I’m wondering what made you feel so frustrated that night?” She asked.

“Well that night, I had an argument with my Dad. It was supposed to be the day that I’ll meet Ms. Yoona as my fiancé.” Taehyung honestly said.

“What?”Joohyun asked in disbelief and turned to face her man. “I’m not jealous here or what but don’t you think you’re gonna be the luckiest man alive if you marry the woman of the hour by that time?”

“Honestly it’s not Ms. Yoona, it was my Dad I hate him so much to the point that I hate him deciding for myself and besides if I get married to her I think I’ll be the unluckiest not standing in front of you right here.”

“tsh” she said in disbelief but she’s totally flattered by his remarks.

“and also.. since we’re trying to reenact something here, there some just things that I should’ve done.” Taehyung said

“What is it?”

Taehyung pushed her on the wall and gave her a passionate kiss as if he was so thirsty pushing his tongue inside and it’s not yet the right time for Joohyun to do this. She wanted to detach herself from Taehyung but her body doesn’t cooperate to her mind and she’s just kissing him back instead.

With his strength, he carried her inside the bedroom banging the doors of the balcony and lay her gently on the bed but aggressively kissed her again from , her jawline down to her neck.

“STOP!” she finally said a word. She extended her arms making Taehyung’s trunk lift a little bit from her. “this is not yet the right time to do this ok? Uhmm.. I’ll be living tomorrow and I still want to spend the rest of the day with you.”

“but don’t you want this?” taehyung playfully asked as he hump her slowly making her feel how already hard he is.

“tonight.” Joohyun said and she fully pushed him away from her and quickly stand up from the bed cause if she didn’t she might end up falling to his desires. “Call your driver where going somewhere.” Joohyun commanded once again as she tidy up her clothes making her way outside the bedrooms.

“Geez when did she became so bossy?” He asked himself but immediately grabbed his phone to call his driver.

Taehyung and Joohyun managed to get inside the car as if nothing happened and as if nothing was interrupted. Taehyung has no idea where will Joohyun is going to bring him but he trusts her and all he wanted is to enjoy their time together.

They finally arrived and Taehyung’s instincts was right. They’re meeting Jimin and Seulgi at the food park. The two had already prepared some foods for them. Ricecakes, corn dogs, fishcakes, buckets of beer and some chicken feet. Jimin can’t stopped himself for hugging his friend and it made him feel quite embarrassed that he’s being too much clingy so he detached himself from him and offered him to sit.

“What are you so embarrassed about?” Jimin asked. “I was your boyfriend when Joohyun wasn’t around.”

“Disgusting” Taehyung said as he grabbed a bottle of beer.

“Omo! Seulgiaa is that? An engagement ring?” Joohyun fakely surprisingly said.

“What? Wasn’t I able to show you this be—“

“You guys are getting married!?” Joohyun interrupted her friend as if she wasn’t aware.

“Congratulations.” Taehyung told Jimin and gave him a hug. “You guys will surely make a wonderful child.”

“Thanks. By the way you know what…” Jimin responded and he didn’t stop telling Taehyung how did he propose to Seulgi and it that wasn’t Joohyun was expecting she thought at least Jimin or Seulgi should ask Taehyung if he’s planning to marry her but none of them did.

“Too sad to say..”Joohyun interrupted their conversation after being so pissed and quiet for a moment. “I’ll be going back to Europe next day in the morning so I might not be able to attend your wedding.”

“Well you’re going to be my bridesmaid.” Seulgi said worriedly.

“That’s not a problem. We will get married in Europe.” Jimin told her.

“So when is the big day?”Taehyung asked.

“Next month.” Seulgi and Jimin answered in chorus.

After having few drinks Joohyun realized that she shouldn’t be too dramatic and childish with her status with Taehyung and besides she can’t waste her remaining time with Taehyung sulking and throwing tantrums just because Taehyung can’t meet her expectation.

The couples had a great conversation together and of course Joohyun and Seulgi can’t help but to tear up as they both need to say goodbye again. They have no idea when will they going to spend some time again but one thing is for sure Joohyun will be busy for the rest of the year and by the following years.

It’s already late in the afternoon and the sun is about to go down. Taehyung held Joohyun’s hand and they both decided to take a walk first.

“Miane for what I did earlier. I being so childish for interrupting your conversation.” Joohyun apologized.

“Please don’t be I know you’re just being a proud friend to Seulgi I assure you I’m ging to be the first one to punch Jimin if he hurt your friend.” Taehyung said.

But it seems like no matter how much Joohyun tries to indirectly ask taehyung about marriage he can’t get it. She felt like Taehyung doesn’t prioritize getting married to her yet and so she let it be.

The two was able to arrive at home after having dinner. Just right after Taehyung shut the door Joohyun grabbed him kissing him deeply. Jumped to him locking both of her legs to his trunk as she continues to kiss him passionately and because he was waiting for this to happen since earlier of the day he carried her all the way through the bedroom.

Taehyung lay her on the bed, overing her while he gave her deep and tender kisses. She pushed him again making him stand up from the bed, reached for his waist and unbuckled his belt. Taehyun put his hands on his waist and just watch Joohyun take the lead.

She exposed him and without hesitation she him, him so deep and freely moved her tongue to the length of his manliness Taehyung got really hard that every moan he made only makes Joohyun get motivate from what she is doing.

“Stop.” Taehyung commanded and pulled away from Joohyun.

“what? Why?” she asked but her eyes are still locked to his hard and wet manliness.

“You’ve been so bossy since this morning. It’s my turn. Take of your clothes.” He commanded.

And Joohyun followed without a doubt. She ed her pants, took of her blazer and pulled her long sleeved turtle neck from her body and there she is exposing her body while she wears a tight lingerie.

Taehyung was so shocked with what she’s wearing and that made him involuntarily withdraw liquids from his manliness. He put his hand covering his mouth in shock. “Joohyun what are you wearing? You’re so y.” He said.

Joohyun just made a flirty giggle realizing how he made her man statued right in front of her. “Come here” she said as she pulled him by grasping his manliness to get him closer. She stands up kissing him again. Her y and naughty outfit just made Taehyung’s knees so weak and that’s how she easily made him fall on his back on the bed.

She went over her and let him slide inside to her. “You’re not wearing underwear Joohyun?” He asked.

She just look at him in the eye, narrowing her eyes and biting her lips while she goes up and down then she shakes her head. Telling him “no I don’t have .”

--

After a month Joohyun always spend her days attending meetings, analyzing contracts and going on a business trip but both of them never failed to update each other with their whereabouts. Handphones are the instrument that both of them couldn’t live without. Sometimes Joohyun’s businesses in other countries make it difficult for them to contact each other because of time barrier.

A month has passed. It’s been 30 days and Joohyun is still suffering from morning tantrums. She wakes up while Taehyung is already going home to work and sometimes she just intentionally sulks so Taehyung would give her sweet remarks and that tantrums wouldn’t last for an hour because she always misses her man and she don’t want to pull off a fight between him and her.

“aish. Wait a minute baby can I put down the call for a while? Seulgi is calling.” She said over the phone.

“okay babe just beep me and I’ll call you back again. I love you.” He responds.

Joohyun immediately call seulgi back. She’s doing it fast and quick cause if there’s a time that she wanted to make videocall with Taehyung is when he’s already home cause that’s when they spend some and naughty exchange of conversation.

“Hey I thought you already forgot that you have a friend here in Korea.” Seulgi said,

“Oh come on don’t say that.”She said as she suddenly felt sorry. “You know how difficult it is to be in a long distance relationship.”

“alright I understand. We’ll be there for the next few days for the wedding.” Seulgi informed.

“What!?” Joohyun said and checked the calendar on her phone. She was so pre-occupied with her duties that she forgot that Seulgi already informed her that she’ll get married after a month. “Oh my god I’m so sorry Seulgi I totally forgot that. I promise to fix my schedule for the next two weeks so I can help you with the arrangement.”

After Joohyun dropped the call she called Taehyung again and as soon as she tapped the request for the video Taehyung is already next on the line showing his ticket to Europe. “I guess she already told you. I booked the flight as same as theirs.”

“Yay!”Joohyun jumped in joy. “I’m going to see you again baby?”

“Yes.” Taehyung said with a smile.

After two days Seulgi, Jimin and Taehyung finally arrived in France. Joohyun is already there welcoming them and of course she didn’t forgot to shower Taehyung with kisses.

She intentionally took 2 vehicles with her so both of them could have some privacy and when they arrived at her home she already pinned him down on her couch and locked him in between her thighs.

“I miss you so much.” She said as she gave sweet short smooches.

“I miss you too.” In which she responded. “you got a nice place here huh.”

“This is the best place.” She said as she rest her whole body to him and embraced him so tight.

 Taehyung and Joohyun finds it hard to have some couple time together because of wedding preparations. It’s been a couple of days since Taehyung is helping Jimin with his wedding vows and Joohyun helping Seulgi with the decorations. 

Everytime Taehyung and Joohyun goes home they will just be going to get some sleep and will wake up the next morning helping their friends with the preparations. They couldn’t even spare a time together.

Joohyun and Seulgi arrived at the 12th place for the reception area and as expected Seulgi rejects the place. All she wanted is the best for his groom and their wedding and it seems like nothing’s getting right, but it is. Seulgi is just indulging the pressure of being a bride that’s why she over thinks too much. Good thing Joohyun has been always there for her making her feel relieve and calm.

Joohyun and Seulgi was able to settle a reception area and she was able to take her home. Taehyung informed her that Jimin and him are still at the wedding shop since they are still fitting their suites.

She arrived and found Taehyung wearing a tuxedo and Jimin is in the fitting area. “Hi.” Joohyun said as she was amazed with how his boyfriend looks.

“What do you think?” taehyung asked her.

“It looks good on you.” Joohyun said as he tidy up the sleeves of his suit.

“Uhmm…” she said as she attempts to ask Taehyung if he has plans about marriage, but before she could an assistant approached Taehyung to change so they could reserve his suit for his friend’s upcoming wedding.

On their way home. Taehyung and Joohyun spend their way kissing and making out in her car. Since they are in Europe which what they’re doing is something not offending they do it even her driver is just around.

The two arrived at their home but when they reached the bed the two just shared a hug and fell asleep. It was a tiring day for the both of them and it seems like the pressure that their friends are currently feeling are also put to them as well.

The big day comes. Joohyun is at the same area as Seulgi and both of them are tearing already even they already had their make up on. “look at you.. you’re so lovely Seulgi.. finally you found someone who will truly love you so you don’t have to spend so much money with stupid men.” Joohyun jokingly said.

“Thank you for being with me. Through my hard times and good times. You’re such a good friend to me Joohyun.” Seulgi responds.

On the other hand Taehyubg just finished placing Jimin’s bow and he could really tell how nervous he is cause he’s getting pale even they were already wearing a slight makeup.

“Take care of Seulgi. I told Joohyun that if you failed to do so I will be the first one to punch you.” Taehyung said.

“Of course. I’ll be willing to accept that punch. You know if it wasn’t you I wouldn’t have met her. So thank you.”

the guests are already seated at the area. the groom and the best man are already waiting at the altar and they are all just waiting for Seulgi to arrive.

The doors are finally opened and Seulgi is already standing there. Jimin can’t help but to tear up seeing his beautiful bride voluntarily and happily walks to the aisle. As soon as Seulgi is already few steps from the altar Jimin offered his hand which she took and assisted her to face the priest in front of them.

While they were exchanging vows Joohyun is at the left wing looking at Taehyung who’s fascinated with Seulgi and Jimin. She tried to steal a glance to him every now and then to check if he might be looking at her but he didn’t. his eyes are so focused to the lovely couple and all Joohyun did was to sigh.

Joohyun got distracted when the crowd and realized she missed the newly weds kiss because of being too emotional.

She felt sad that Taehyung didn’t even made a glance to her. That’s all she needs fromhim to do for her to know if he’s thinking of marrying her one day.

They already arrived at the reception area. Joohyun decided to ask Taehyung about marriage and have the courage to talk about it that night but unfortunately the bridesmaid and the best man were seated separate to each other.

after having dinner Joohyun planned to approach Taehyung but a lot of business man and investors approached her and greeted her. Thinking that it might be agood opportunity for partnership with her company and of course she cant help but be professional as of the moment so she entertained them and was unaware that she spent too much talking to them.

Until the host call all the female guests to come over in front because the bride will be throwing the bouquet for the next bride to be. It’s a tradition and it has to be done. Joohyun was hesitant to go cause if she got the bouquet she will be putting Taehyung in an embarrassing situation cause all she know is Taehyung isn’t ready to get married yet.

But Seulgi approached her and excused her from the group of business man and investors. She pulled her dragging her in front and made her stay there. She took time to look for taehyung in the crowd but she couldn’t find her and she thought maybe what she’s thinking was right. He’s not yet ready to marry her and she can’t do anything about it.

Seulgi made a few step away from the group of female guests. “Hey you should move farther! You’re too close from us!” A female guest suggested.

“at the count of three the bride should throw the bouquet high enough so we will see who’s the next bride.” The host said. “1.. 2.. 3…!”

Seulgi extended her arms but she didn’t let go of the bouquet she turned around walk towards the female guests and approached Joohyun. She hand the bouquet to her and being so clueless she took it from her.

Seulgi smiled and cry for a moment. She put both of her hands on her friend’s shoulder and assisted her to turn around. Joohyu dropped the bouquet after she found Taehyung kneeling on the floor with a ring. “Ms. Irene Cotillard.. will you marry me?” Joohyun as so shocked but of course it is something that she was longing for she cant speak a word and just nod. Taehyung stood up grabbed her hands and immediately put the ring to her finger. Giving her a deep kiss showing everyone around them how much he loves her girl and the crowd gave them an applause.

The night was still young and some of the guests are partying and getting wild. Taehyung and Joohyun couldn’t still have some time together and some investors are still eager to have an conversation with Joohyun. “So you’re already engaged. We were not informed that Madame Cotillard is in a relationship.”

“We’re very private.”Taehyung said

“But what are you upt o? you’re someone we’re not familiar with.” An investor said.

“I’m the company’s representative.” Taehyung said.

Joohyun’s eyes got bigger from what she heard so she excuse herself and Taehyung dragging her away from the area.

“What did you just said back there?” Joohyun asked.

Taehyung just smiled and hand her an envelope. She took it and opened it and realized it’s from Solar. It’s a resignation letter. “So you’re staying? You’re taking her position?”

Taehyung nods and just grabbed her for a kiss. It was a fantastic night, their love went through a lot of challenges and it wasn’t easy. After the thing that they’ve been through both of them are worth the sacrifices and efforts.