HURT.

THE IMPOSTORS

Meanwhile Seulgi has already dressed up with her blue and whie stripes lose shirt, skinny jeans and her pair of rubber shoes. Just like what they have agreed upon she’ll wait for Jimin at the bus stop near the port of the cruise. 

She passed by the cruise company building and she found Jimin’s banner in front of it. “Congratulations CEO Park Jimin for winning the 2017 Seoul excellence award.” and that just strengthened her suspicions about Taehyung. She still decided to meet Jimin she thought if he really likes her he will never lie to her.

Jimin’s car was already pulled over at the bus stop before Seulgi could arrive. She went inside his car and buckles the seatbelt on her. “Let’s go eat somewhere privately I need to ask you about something.” -Seulgi said.

Seulgi just makes it too obvious that there’s something bothering her. So Jimin decided to stay quiet and waits for her to speak about it but she didn’t until they arrived at a korean restaurant where they offer private rooms for meeting or dates.

The two are seated on the floor with a mini table in between them. “So.. You’re a CEO of the cruise ship where I am working.” -Seulgi said as her eyes narrows.

“Yes I am what’s wrong about it?” -Jimin asked expressing how clueless he is.

“Well because your friend Yungho thinks he could fool me by just wearing something cheap. First he’s friends with that gamer CEO and second with the cruise ship CEO? So who the hell is he?” -Seulgi asked him.

“I’m sorry but I guess that’s something you should speak with him. I don’t have the rights to give you information about his personal life.” -Jimin made himself clear.

and that’s not the answer that Seulgi was expecting, so she grabbed her bag and stand from the floor. “Let’s stop seeing each other. If there’s someone I hate the most.. It could be those people who lie.”

“No! Okay.. I’ll tell you the truth!” -Jimin said as he tried to stopped Seulgi by embracing her thighs.

“WHAT?! So that how big time he is! and he chose to stick with this low life because of Joohyun?” -Seulgi asked for clarification.

“Yes.. He did because he loves her and he lied because he’s embarrassed with his family.” -Jimin said.

“Alright. Let’s go so I could tell her the truth.” 

“no! You cant do that.” 

“So do you want me to give you another option again?” -seulgi said as she was pertaining about not seeing each other anymore.

“No.. Arasseo kaja! If this how difficult it takes for me to be with you that I have to betray my own friend then let it be!” -Jimin said and he dropped some cash on the table leaving the food they ordered untouched.

Seulgi and Jimin arrived at Joohyun’s place. He’s still praying that Seulgi might change her mind but as soon as they emtered the gate that was left unlocked they witness how Taehyung was slapped by his father and repeatedly hit by his cane.

Joohyun just came from the chicken house bringing his stuffs and throwing it in front of him to the ground. She’s crying really hard that she couldn’t speak anymore. Haechan was held by Baekhyun’s body guard since he tried to stopped him from hurting Taehyung.

“How many times are you going to disobey me! You’ve been living your life the way you wanted it to be and now you can’t just do my simple request?!” -Baekhyun yelled at his limping son. 

“Did I really live my life the way I wanted it to be? It’s that how you see it? When I found out that you were my father that’s when I realized I never live my life the way I wanted it to be... I became independent and build my own world against you so I don’t have to deal with you anymore.. But why do you have to make me feel that every action I make should be in favor of yours!” -Taehyung yelled back.

and so he gets another slap “You’re a disgrace to this family!” 

But hearing those words from his own father makes him feel relief. Somehow being unwanted by him is favored to Taehyung that’s how he hated his father so much. “Then let’s end our relationship legally.” -Taehyung said 

“You will not do that!” -Baekhyun said. Scared from what he heard he step back and make his way to his car. 

Jimin blocked Seulgi to protect her and just like his friend he won’t waste a time to bow at Baekhyun. “Chairman kwenchana?” 

Despite with the bodyaches Taehyung still managed to stand up. Taeyeon pulled Haechan and locked their door she never want to deal with him again not because he lied to her family but he’s a son of a powerful man that could put her children’s lives to danger.

“Imo-nim.. Please let me talk to Joohyun I have to explain myself.” -Taehyung said as he begged on his knees knocking the door.

Seulgi somehow feels sorry for planning to spill the beans to Joohyun. She realized that he lied but for good and that’s because he loves her. “Imo-nim this is Seulgi please let him in atleast let him explain himself”

But no one talked back. They only closed the lights of their house as their response with their request Taehyung just feels weak and hurt at the same time. He can no longer walk on his own so Jimin carried him and make his way to his car.

“Don’t bother keeping those. This guy has a tons of money to buy some clothes anyway.” -Jimin told Seulgi who planned to pick up his stuffs on the floor.

Taeyeon could hear Joohyun’s sniffs and gulps in her room so she took the room’s keys to get inside. She realized it was louder inside and her whole face was swollen because of too much crying.

“Joohyun-aa.. Come here Omma will give you a hug.” -Taeyeon said.

Joohyun raised herself and embraced her mom tightly. Its been a long time since they did this and somehow her Mom’s arms could help her feel calm and her gulps was faded.

“It looks like there’s something going on between Yungho and you. I mean you won’t cry that hard if there’s none right?” -Taeyeon said as she caress her daughter-’s back while her head is rested to her shoulder.

“Honestly Omma.. I really do love Yungho-aa.” -Joohyun confessed.

“If I knew you’ll only cry like this I should’ve let you date him. Joohyun-aa he only lied because he loves you don’t feel too bad about it I mean you’re lucky a rich and fortunate man likes you.” -Taeyeon tried to encouraged her daughter.

“Omma.. It doesnt matter if he’s rich or not the problem is.. He’s already married, he’s married to Ms. Im Yoona I remember Seulgi informing me about Chairman Baekhyun’s son who’s the owner of V group and that’s him.” -Joohyun started crying once again after informing her mom about it.

Taeyeon realized that she can’t do anything about it but to comfort her daughter with a heartbreak. She lay her on her bed and stayed beside her until she sleeps.

Meanwhile Jimin was able to send Taehyung at Jungkook’s home this time he managed to stand and walk on his own. He also asked Jimin not to bother sending him inside thinking he might be on a date with Seulgi.

As soon as he enters Jungkook’s house he found Ravi laying on the floor with a wound at the edge of his lip. While Jungkook was being held by Leo and N stopping him from hurting Ravi.

“What’s happening here!” -Jiwon exclaimed. She helped Ravi to stand up and was worried to see his wound.

“You freaking Demon! Get out of my house!” -Jungkook yelled at his older step brother. “Noona! That Demon just paid someone to mess with my gaming app!” 

“and so what? Your stupid games doesn’t help the progression of the country anyway!” -Ravi yelled back at him.

“Both of you apologize to each other!” -Jiwon commanded at the top of her lungs.

“That won’t work!” -Taehyung screamed. “That will never work.”

“Oh my what happened to you!” -Jiwon asked him worriedly.

“Noona Jaebal.” -He said pulling away from her touch. “Please stop this.. We already grew up hating each other, we can no longer fix our family’s mess. We can’t pretend to be fine and get rid of our side burns whenever you’re around. Jaebal we can’t treat each other like blood related brothers.” -Taehyung said as he teared.

“Hyung.” -Jungkook felt sorry now that he sees his brother crying.

“I even pretend to be someone I’m not to the person I love because I am too ashamed of my family.” -Taehyung said “and I ended up hurting her.” 

Now that her brother is keeping it real Jiwon can’t find the words to comfort his brother. Jungkook wiped his tears and carried his brother to his room. The three biological brother bowed at Jiwon and made their way out of Jungkook’s house. She just realized that how much effort she makes they will end up hating each other because that’s how the way Baekhyun raised them.

Jiwon made her way at Baekhyun’s mansion kicking his office’s doors like a boss. She found her Dad crumpking the documents he handed with Yoona and slammed it into the trashbin.

“So what were you learning abroad? Is that how you knock at someone’s door?” -Baekhyun sarcastically asked.

“What did you do to Taehyung! Why did you hurt him like that?!” -Jiwon yelled at her father.

Her yell is just something normal to him. Jiwon grew up disrespecting him anyway so he really get used to it everytime she visits “Your brother is a damn stupid man. He’s the richest man in the country but he chose the life of a begar just because of his stupid feelings.”

“Falling in love isn’t stupid at all. Its just that you haven’t experienced a real one that’s why its easy for you to say that.” -Jiwon yelled at him. “Don’t you dare hurt my brother like that again.. Or else you’ll taste the scariest revenge I could ever do.”

“So you’re scaring your father now.. Kwenchana I am not afraid.” -Baekhyun said.

“Araseo but remember Grandpa’s last will.. I am the heiress of the Baek Construction Company if and only if none of your sons are willing to take over your company.” -Jiwon smirks after stating her powerful warned.

“You son of a!” -Baekhyun said as he attempted to throw the bottle of wine on her.

Meanwhile.. Johnny managed to go back to his real home it’s already late and he’s still wearing the frown on his face. He knocked the door on their house and he heard his father’s complain again after a long time. He won’t deny he missed it.

“Who is it! Its already late!” -Taeil complained and pull the door forcefully.

Johnny teared as soon as he sees his father again in a close distance. He realized that he got thiner, he gain some eyebags, beared and he looks more stress than before making him feel guilty for interrupting his sleep.

“Omo.. Yungho is that you?!” -Taeil said as he repeatedly blinks. “Tsh. I might be dreaming again.”

But Johnny hugged his Dad and just like a child he burst out crying on his Dad’s chest making his clothes soak with his tears. “So this isn’t a dream?” -Taeil asked.

“Yungho-appa what are you doing there? Just go back to sleep and tell him to go back tomorrow.” -Doyoung said.

“Yungho-Omma I can’t do that, this is.. He is,, uri yungho-aa..”-Taeil burst out crying and Doyoung rushed to see if its true and his son who was away for 7 years is already in front of him. 

Taeil slammed his fisted hand on their low level table after learning what happened to Johnny. “I didn’t raise you to fool someone like that. If I knew you’ll be growing up like this I should’ve interfere with your dreams of becoming a baseball player.” 

“tsh! You’re still lecturing your son after 7 years!” -Doyoung complained to his husband.

“arasseo.. Go back to your room you need to rest.” -Taeil said

So Doyoung lead him to his room and he found his baseball bat still hanging on his wall. “Omma.. Didn’t appa sell my baseball bat?” 

“He planned but later on he went home with it. That’s the only memory we have of you and he couldn’t just sell it to anyone.” -Doyoung said.

“Is that so? Can I sleep with you and appa tonight? Jaebal?” 

AFTER A MONTH
Taehyung kept on following Joohyun using different heavy tinted cars everyday. She don’t want her to found out that he still sticks around her despite she already sent him away. He knew he hurt her so much but he just want to make sure that she is safe everyday. 

It wasn’t easy to move on for Joohyun. Sometimes she would call out for Taehyung addressing him as Yungho to deliver the foods she prepared and later on she’ll feel sad whenever she won’t hear anyone to respond on her. Lots of things are getting in her mind like Taehyung might be happy right now, that his life was way better without her and worst scenario that she could think is him having with Yoona. It crushes her heart everytime she realize that there’s nothing she can do to have him back.

Joohyun and Seulgi meet up to the barbecue house where they used to eat and Taehyung parked his car nearby so he could look after Joohyun.

“Ah ne! Maja! He’s married!” -Seulgi remembers the rumors roaming around the cruise ship that she spilled before.

“Ne..” -Joohyun made a slight nod as she munches some of bulgogi they fried.

“So how are you feeling? Its been a month,” -Seulgi asked.

“Well everyday was a torture I admit. I still wake up every morning looking for him and it makes it hard for me not to smell his scent anymore around the chicken house.” -Joohyun honestly said.


“Tsh. Now you know how I feel huh..” -Seulgi boasted to her friend who just experienced her first heartbreak. “So you haven’t heard anything from him?” 

Joohyun shakes her head. “I don’t want to. I even trained myself to ignore his thousands of calls.” -Joohyun told her friend.

“So you’re really ending this relationship?” -Seulgi asked her straight forward.

“Yes.” -Joohyun said as she started to drop a tear from her eyes.

Jhope informed Taehyung via text message that Yoona wants to meet him personally in a chinese restaurant at the mall. Taehyung made his way with a heavy heart since he’ll missed Joohyun’s whereabouts for the day.

Taehyung reached the place and he found Yoona already seated on the table he reserved. He didn’t expect that she’ll arrive earlier than him.

She was wearing a sun glasses to hide her dark circles and she just gained a wrinkles after over stressing herself from work to keep herself busy so she won’t be occupied to think of Johnny.

“annyeonghasaeyo.” -Taehyung bowed at her. “first of all I want to apologize for what I’ve done.” 

“well you should be.” -Yoona rudely said. “So can you tell me.. What’s the point of doing this?” 

“I am sorry I know this might sound weird to you but I fell in love. To tell you the truth I really am ashamed with my family that I can’t even introduce the girl I love in front of them.” -Taehyung confessed.

“If that would be your reason I could say that I partially understand what you’re going through I mean.. Love can lead us to do crazy things.” -Yoona said showing her support to her. They became comfortable with each other sometimes they laughed at business jokes that only tycoons could understand and Yoona somehow found a friend in him. She even told him how badly she wanted to get married to a well known man to convince her grand father to hand over the company to her.

Also after finding out that she’s related to Changsub and telling him how much she hates her own cousin both of them laughed hard after exchanging insulting comments about Changsub. 


Seeing them so happy just made Irene feel down and jealous at the same time. She could recognize Yoona despite she’s wearing sunglasses and Taehyung just pursed his hair back exposing his bare forehead to what she thought his husband.

“Oops. It looks like we came in a wrong place to do shopping.” -Seulgi said as she tried to pull Joohyun away from the glass walls of the chinese restaurant.

“They look so happy and they look good together. I warned him not to show his forehead in front of other girls but he did.” -She sighs. “She’s her husband anyway.. Of course he would like to look handsome in front of his wife.” -Joohyun said as she can’t help but admire Taehyung. That was the first time he saw him so neat and elegant but too bad not in front of her but in front of another girl.
--
“Well.. I guess if you only got married because of the desire to have the company I advice you should stick to Johnny. We might fooled you but he’s well skilled.. I won’t entrust my trading car company to him if he’s not.” -Taehyung said since he thinks that’s the only way he could make it up to Yoona. He took a pen and wrote Johnny’s real address handing it to Yoona.”Its a pleasure to meet you Ms. Im just in case you’ll consider my suggestion here’shis address.”