PROVOKED

THE IMPOSTORS

To: Executive Manager Kang Seulgi,

 

Hello Manager Kang first of all thank you for taking time reading my letter for you. I’m sorry if I had to talk to you anonymously. I don’t have the courage to say these words to you in person and I’m afraid you’ll avoid me if I will. That’s the last thing I wanted to happen in my life. I just want to let you know that you’re pretty, smart and attractive. You’re the best masterpiece I encountered and you don’t worth even a single penny because your smile is priceless. That’s all for now I hope you enjoy the way I secretly admire you.

 

-♡ Anonymous.

 

Jimin rip the letter as soon as he found it inside Seulgi’s bag. He was supposed to place a necklace as a gift for his girlfriend when he accidentally found it and he’s totally aware that Seulgi wasn’t aware of it since the letter already speaks for itself.

 

“It’s your turn to take a bath. I’ll prepare our dinner.” -Seulgi said as she gives kisses on his back while she’s only covered with her towel.

 

“Ne.” -Jimin said and he opened the box of necklace that he was supposed to give as a surprise and put it on her. “It looks good on you.”

 

“Why am I receiving a necklace?” -Seulgi asked curiously.

 

“Because you’re not yet ready to receive a ring.” -Jimin said as he pulls the towel wrap around her. “I need a towel.”

 

“Yah!” -She said together with a soft laugh.

 

After taking a bath and putting on his pajamas Jimin went to the kitchen to have some dinner with his girlfriend. The dinner is already prepared and Seulgi is just waiting for him to come down.

 

“Wow. I’m not expecting beef stew for dinner. This is new.” -Jimin said.

 

Seulgi frowned. “What do you mean this is new? We just had beef stew last week. How can you forget every moments with me?” -Seulgi gripes.

 

But Jimin didn’t mean to offend her its just that he wanted to express how amused he is for every little thing she do for him.

 

“You’re acting weird. Why are you so quiet?” -Seulgi frowned with her spoon touching her lips. Her appetite to eat decreases seeing her boyfriend looked so bother.

 

“No. I’m fine,”

 

“It doesn’t tastes good?”

 

“It tastes good! I’m almost up for another bowl of rice.”

 

But Seulgi isn’t convince the way he fakes whatever is bothering him so she slammed the utensils she is holding on the table and made her way on the bedroom and Jimin realized that he just made the wrong response after realizing his bowl of rice is still untouched.

 

“Ok fine. I’m sorry I’m a little bit disturbed right now.” -Jimin said as he wraps his arms around Seulgi who covered herself with her thick blanket.

 

“Go away.”

 

“I saw a love letter on your bag honey! and I just can’t help but to feel jealous.” -Jimin confessed. He was hesitant at first because Seulgi hates it when he’s jealous.

 

“Love letter? From who?” -Seulgi asked as she peaks at his boyfriend by moving the blanket away from her face exposing her eyes only.

 

“I don’t know but it seems like it’s from a workmate since he addressed you as Executive Manager Kang Seulgi.” -Jimin revealed.

 

“tsh if I knew you'd be acting like that then I’d rather receive love from someone else.” -She said and she covers herself once again.

 

“Show me your face Honey. Please. Don’t do this I promise not to act strange anymore.” -Jimin said.

 

“Listen to me Park Jimin this is your last chance. If you choose to be childish rather than to talk to me about your problem once again then we won’t have for the rest of the year.” -Seulgi warned him.

 

“What? Yah that’s too risky. Are you really sure about that?” -Jimin asked.

 

“Mark my word.” -Seulgi said.

 

But Jimin wanted to find out if she really could resist him. So he take off his shirt in front of his girlfriend and went over her. He exposed himself by pulling his Pajamas down to his knees while he jerks himself in front of her. “You sure you can resist this?”

 

“Come here!” -Seulgi said as she pulled him and she just caught on her web.

 

--

 

“Madam Cotillard are you sure you want to stay with someone who’s mentally retarded? I mean he might get violent and hurt you.” -Changsub said.

 

“I never hurt anyone.” -Taehyung defends himself.

 

“Director, I am glad to meet you but I’ll be more glad if you make your way to your home now.” -Joohyun said.

 

Bobby arrived 10 minutes after Joohyun called him. “Keys.” -She said and Bobby handed it to her with his both hands. “Get inside I’ll drive.” -Joohyun said with a smile.

 

“Where are we going?” -Taehyung asked.

 

“To my place. So I could pack my things.”

 

“You’re moving now?” -Taehyung gaped.

 

Joohyun started the engine and they made their way to her place. Somehow she could tell that Taehyung is at ease because she is driving for him. “So what made you decide to share a roof with me?”

 

Taehyung’s eyeballs are roaming he can’t find a reason why. He even don’t want to let her know that he becomes careless with his actions and decisions if he’s jealous. “Uhm.. I just realized, It’s better to bond with a new CEO.” -He reasoned out.

 

Joohyun frowned with a nod because he knew just by hearing his words that he’s lying. They arrived at the parking lot of her apartment and Taehyung was asleep. She decided to stay a little longer after her eyes were stuck on his face.

 

“Bogoshipeo.” -She whispers

 

Taehyung slowly opens his eyes after he was interrupted by her comprehensible whisper. He thought he was dreaming of Joohyun again. When he opened his eyes he realized that they’re already at the car park. “You should have woken me up,” -Taehyung said.

 

But Joohyun ignored her and made her way to the elevator. She was afraid that Taehyung might heard what she have said but Taehyung was able to reach the elevator before it closes and Joohyun moved sideways as she leans to the wall making a distance from him.

 

“Wae?” -Taehyung asked.

 

“Nothing.” She said and they reached the floor of her apartment. She placed her finger print on her door sensor and she went inside.

 

Taehyung followed her. Her home has an european interior feels she doesn’t even have chopsticks at home and plates are on the table despite no one will have a dinner. Taehyung was supposed to wait for her in the living room but Joohyun asked him to come inside her room.

 

Taehyung politely sits on her couch with his hand over his knees waiting for Joohyun to finish packing her stuffs. He realized that she really is different from Joohyun. If it was Joohyun she wouldn’t dream of living in a place like hers.

 

“You ready?” -Joohyun asked him.

 

Joohyun and Taehyung reached his home and Joohyun carelessly made her way to her former room. She’s already inside when Taehyung was supposed to stop her. “You can’t take this room. This is my room.”

 

“Then where will I stay?” -Joohyun asked.

 

Taehyung grabbed her wrist and lead her to the other room where he stayed before. “This is the only room I can offer for you.” -Taehyung said.

 

“No bathroom?” -Joohyun asked.

 

“You can use the bathroom at the living room.” -Taehyung suggested her but Irene Cotillard is so authoritative and she wanted to stay at her former room not because of the bathroom but she wanted to sleep on the bed where Taehyung was sleeping.

 

She carried her luggage on her bed and unpacked every single clothes she brought. “I’m still going to take this room.” -Joohyun said.

 

“We can’t sleep together.” -Taehyung stopped her.

 

“We’ll not sleep together. You sleep at the only room you can offer to me.” -Joohyun said as he pushes Taehyung outside the room but he resists. He don’t want to gave up his late girlfriend’s room easily so he extends both of his hand on the doorframe but his fingers gave up and he slams his body on the opposite wall while Joohyun slams her face on his chest because of over pushing him. “Bye and good night.” -She said and she run closing the door of the room.

 

“No! Madam Cotillard open the door!” -Taehyung screamed as he failed to stop her from locking the door and he just lost the game.

 

Joohyun jumped on his bed and kicked away her luggage. She sprawl herself on the bed and realized that she just missed her room. She has spend all her memories there since she was a child.

 

“Your scent.. is the one I am longing for.” -Joohyun speaks on her mind. Somehow the bed just embraced her whole body that made her eyelids drop and in few minutes she fell asleep.

 

Taehyung lay on the bed inside the other room and it gave him flashbacks when he was still staying inside that room when he was still Yungho and he just cut the memory of it in his mind because he knew he’ll end up recalling the explosion years ago. That’s the most difficult part when Joohyun reminds him of her.

 

The next morning Wendy take in charge in sending the triplets to school everytime she does this she makes sure that the triplets will be able to reach their room before she leaves. Mark would always kiss her before they could get off the car while Jeno and Chenle will kiss her before she could sent them off to their classroom.

 

The class has started and the Teacher starts to sing and singing is not Mark’s forte. He could proudly and confidently recite a long poem but not singing so he express his lack of interest in joining and he went back to his seat staring at the window and it happen that he saw Umji running away from someone who’s not familiar with him.

 

He followed Umji and the next thing he knew he’s already inside the abandoned classroom of the kindergarten. The place was so dark that the sun rays from the partially opened windows are the only light the room has, stocked broken chairs, spider webs, old books and the room is just too dusty.

 

“Umji-ssi.” -Mark said as he found her curled under the tables that she covered with broken chairs. He realized she was trying to stop herself from crying.

 

“Umji-yaaah!” -The adult screamed outside the room and Umjo gestured Mark to be quiet and he agreed but as her voice raises the more Umji got scared of it and she can help but to produce a soft squeaking sound and the adult just found her. She slams the door of the abandoned room and locked it from the inside. “Get out of there you small skunk.”

 

“No! Get away from here.” -Mark said as he blocked her way bravely.

 

So she just lost her temper and slap Mark’s face that he rolled at the corner of the room badly, his body hits the stack of old books and everything just fell on his body but being a son of a CEO of ShiDae group means he’s not just a regular kid.

 

Johnny just finished his meeting with the board of directors in ShiDae group when he received a call from his eldest son. “Ne, Mark-aa.. Did you miss Appa?”

 

“Appa.. I’m in pain.” -He slightly cries.

 

“Ne? Son where are you? Tell me where you are.” -Johnny said as he begins to be uneasy but he didn’t respond anymore he didn’t dropped the call and he rushed to the car park to check on his son.

 

Johnny reached the kindergarten and realized that a group of teachers are already looking for 2 missing students during school hours. He grabbed his phone and called Jungkook.

 

“Hyung?”

 

“Jungkook-ssi.. I need your help. My son is missing I can’t find him.”

 

“Where are you now Hyung?”.

 

“I’m at his kindergarten.”

 

Jungkook arrived with Yeri at the kindergarten with less than an hour. Johnny hand his phone to Yeri and she connected it to her robot. “Find the IP address of the caller. I need his exact location.”

 

The robot begun to search for the IP address and they stopped in an abandoned room. Johnny didn’t doubt to check if he’s son is there and he found him under the piles of books unconscious. He carried his son and rushed him to the hospital.

 

“Omo.. my son who did this to you?” -Johnny asked his unconscious son inside his car as he noticed a mark of palm on his cheek.

 

Later on Mark wakes up inside the hospital room. Before Johnny could admit him he made sure his brother won’t know about it or else Chenle will cry the whole day looking for his brother. Johnny gave his son a glass of water and assisted him to drink it without a spill.

 

“Appa.. where’s Umji?” -Mark asked.

 

“Who’s Umji? You’re the only one we saw at the abandoned room Son.” -Johnny said.

 

Mark suddenly becomes teary as his lips fully frowned. “Appa find Umji jaebal. She’s so scared when I found her there.” -Mark begged holding his father’s hand.

 

“Okay calm down now. We’ll find her, but how did you got there and who slapped your face?”

 

“I followed Umji and I found out that she’s hiding from someone when she found us she slapped me and I fell asleep.”

 

“Did you see how she looks like?”

 

Mark shakes his head. “No. The room is so dark.” -He sadly said.

 

Mark was later on discharged from the hospital after no abnormal findings to some tests given to him. He was also referred to a dermatologist for the bruise he got on his face.

 

They arrived home and he found his 2 brothers and his Mom enjoying pancakes so he rushed to them and joined them for meal. Yoona expression suddenly changes and she excused herself faking a smile to her children. She approached with Johnny with an anger expression and she managed to isolate themselves from their children before she could confront him about what she just saw.

 

“Johnny Seo.. what just happened to my Son’s face?” - she asked with her teeth gritted.

 

“He told me that someone slapped him after helping a friend but the only thing he could describe her is she’s a female.” -Johnny reasoned out.

 

“omo our poor son. We don’t even laid a hands on them and someone just did? How did we let this happen?” -Yoona said and she started crying on his chest.

 

“It’s not our fault okay? We’ll send guards with them from now on. So please stop crying.” -Johnny said trying to calm her down.

 

“I’m okay Omma.” -Mark said who secretly followed them because he knew Yoona will scold Johnny for what happened to his face.

 

Yoona just hugged her poor son to comfort him and herself. Mark assures Yoona that it’s not his parents fault and he’s still requesting to find Umji.

 

Flight SKTH0213 has arrived to Incheon airport South Korea. Thank you for joining us in our Journey and have a blessed day ahead. The V airlines.

 

Jhope just made his way to his home after his tiring flight. Together with his luggage he bought a teddy bear from Thailand as a gift for Umji but his lawyer was the one who welcomed him in his home.

 

“What?!” -He slams both of his hands on the table after finding out that Umji was missing. His mother was also badly hurt since Umji was taken away from her forcefully that she fell from the staircase of their house.

 

“I already asked for the police assistance we’ll find her.” -His lawyer assured him.

 

“Listen my daughter didn’t just walk away from school. She was taken away by someone we don’t know.” -Jhope made them realized that it will be very hard for them to find her.

 

But despite how difficult the situation is his lawyer tried to stay calm because he has to. He can’t make Jhope feel more uneasy because of the situation.

 

To: Son, Wendy:

Hi, I just came back from Thailand. I missed you but I can’t see you right now because Umji is missing. Have a great day ahead.

 

From: Son, Wendy:

Jinja? Where did you last see her? I hope she’s okay. It’s alright not to meet for today I’ll see what I can do.

 

and Wendy set asides her paper works and grabbed her black blazer. She rushed to Yoongi inside his cafeteria restaurant and her beautiful face is the only Yoongi wanted to see in a day.

 

“I need your help. Jhope’s daughter is missing and until now she still hasn’t found.” -Wendy said gasping.

 

“Jhope has a child and you’re meeting him now?” -Yoongi asked.

 

“Yes. Please this isn’t the right time to interrogate me. The kid might be in danger.” -Wendy begged.

 

Yoongi has no choice but to help her. He hates to see her worried and bothered it seems like she’ll burst out crying in no time. So Yoongi used his connection and spread the words to all his contacts.

 

“Reportedly Missing Jung Umji 4 years old female if seen please contact me or bring her to my restaurant.”

 

and after an hour a person just contacts him saying that she found her. For the past 5 years Yoongi tried to enter the world of lending business making him having a lot of connections in the country and he succeed to it he wanted to prove Wendy that he has completely changed but 5 years has passed and she still consider him as a friend.

 

Yoongi and Wendy rushed to the place and they found Umji seated on the swing in a front of a house. “That’s her I’m sure.”

 

So Wendy rushed to her and approached her “Hi did you remember me?”

 

“Mark-ssi, Jeno-ssi and Chenle-ssi Omma?” -She said quietly that Wendy just lip read what she have said.

 

“I’m not their Mom, I’m their Aunt I work for their family. Shall we go back to Appa now?”

 

“We will?” -She said excitedly

 

“Get your hands off my daughter.” -Sowon yelled and Umji just shivered by just hearing her so she hides behind Wendy’s short legs.

 

“I’m not touching her yet and her Dad gave me a permission to bring her back to him.” -Wendy said as Sowon gets closer she recognized her she was the one who she met years ago at a department store.

 

“No. Come here Umji!” -She said as she tried to grab her but Wend grabbed her wrist and pulled it away near from her.

 

“Can’t you see the child is scared?” -Yoongi tried to in.

 

“She’s not scared she wanted to stay here with me. Right Umji-aa?” -She said as she kneeled to meet her daughter’s height trying to ask for sympathy.

 

“Imo let’s go back to Appa.” -Umji said.

 

“You’re not going back there! Samchonie promised to take care of you from now on. He won’t hurt you again. He promised.” -Sowon said as her monster side shifts rapidly to good side.

 

“Is she psychotic?” -Yoongi asked himself so he carry Umji and put him inside his car. “Let’s go Seungwan-aa.”

 

“You can’t get my child away from me!” -She said as she blocks their way extending both of her arms.

 

But Yoongi isn’t afraid of her so he started the engine and run the car so she reflexively moved aside to save her life.

 

“Omo Yoongi-aa that’s so scary!” -Wendy said.

 

“Then that means she’s no willing to risk her life for her child if she’s really this kids Mom.”

 

“Don’t let her hear that!” -Wendy said with her teeth gritted  faking a smile. She faced Umji and hand her phone to her so she could inform her Dad personally thru phone call that she’s with Wendy.

 

--

 

“Appa!” -Umji said running towards her Dad and finally giving him a hug. Jhope checked her body if she had some new bruise or wounds.

 

“Don’t worry. I think her lover wasn’t around while she was staying with her.” -Wendy assured him.

 

“Gumawo.” -Jhope said as he embraced Wendy and she embraced back.

 

But Yoongi is just a jealous sport so he in. “Uhmm I am supposed to be who you’re hugging I was the one who found your daughter.” -Yoongi said.

 

“I’d rather offer a handshake.”-Jhope said as he extends his arm.

 

“Only if you stop wrapping your other arm around her.” -Yoongi said but he shakes his hand as they awkwardly exchange smiles.

 

On the other hand Jungkook and Yeri are bonding together inside her so called laboratory but its only their car garage that she occupied with her inventions and stuffs. Jungkook took a photo of every corner of her lab before he turns on her television to watch.

 

“Aren’t you going to join me here?” -Jungkook asked her busy girlfriend/programmer.

 

“Just a minute. I’m installing a program to the kid’s smart watch just in case he lost again.”

 

Jungkook jumped off her old couch and approached her. “there’s the 3 of them can you also install that to the other watch?”

 

“sure bring it here.”

 

“also to your watch and make sure to inform my phone about it so I could know your whereabouts.” -Jungkook said.

 

“Chairman Jeon, its not like I’m gonna lost myself out there. You could just give me a call to know my whereabouts.”

 

“That’s an order Programmer Kim.”

 

“Phone” -She said as she opens her palm.

 

“Here.” -Jungkook handed his phone to her and give her a kiss on her cheek before he went back to watch some movies.

 

After an hour Yeri handed his phone back to Jungkook and she demonstrates to Jungkook how it works. He’s totally amazed with her skills and he gave a thumbs up for her good work.

 

“Aigoo what a tiring day.” -Yeri said as she takes off her lab gown and rest herself to Jungkook.

 

“Gumawo Programmer Kim for your hard work.” -Jungkook said as he fondles her hair, it’s smooth and soft and she liked it.

 

“That’s very relaxing.” -Yeri said. “Is this how you do to your past girlfriends?”

 

“I’ve never had a girlfriend Programmer Kim, you’re the only one who could lean on me like this besides my sister.” -Jungkook said.

 

“Why you never had a girlfriend?”

 

“Because I thought I don’t need them?”

 

“You don’t need me?”

 

“I need you.”

 

she made a light giggle. “For the company.”

 

“For my life. Saranghaeyo Kim Yerim.” -He confessed and his last caress to her hair was done as his hand slides to the edges of her jaw to direct her head towards him. Their eyes met and no one wants to leave but both of them wants a kiss. So they closed their eyes at the same time and lean to each other for a kiss.

 

On the other hand Joohyun is preparing to leave her office when Changsub come in surprise with a bouquet of flowers. It seems like Joohyun as Irene Cotillard has gave a strong impact to him, making her wanting more with her impressive works and captivating beauty.

 

“Director. Is there anything I could help you for today?” -She said hoping he would just drop the flowers and leave.

 

“No. I don’t want to bother you with work stuffs, can we have dinner tonight?” -Changsub asked her confidently.

 

But Joohyun thinks the best way to crushed their company is to get closer to him. Keep your enemies closer they say. “Okay then. Just hang on for a second.” -She said while she organizes her bag.

 

Changsub brought her to a European restaurant and they sit opposite to each other. Everything seems to be planned. Changsub gave his brightest smile to express how happy he is to have a privilege to have dinner with her.

 

“So how did you learn to speak in korean? It seems like you’ve really mastered it well.” -Changsub said appreciating her skills.

 

“Director, the world of trading business demands a lot of skills and I have to be a multilingual person in order to settle agreements with some companies.” -Joohyun professionally explains maintaining her intimidating posture.

 

“I’m impressed. I mean there are only few females could make it on the top and you’re one of them. Not to mention your excellent visuals.” -Changsub compliments her.

 

She faked a smile. All she can do is to receive what he says in order to portray Irene Cotillard best impressions but deep inside her want to bury him together with his Boss in the deepest core of the earth.

 

“Thank you.” -Joohyun said.

 

It's already past 8pm and Joohyun hasn’t come back. It makes Taehyung feel so uneasy staying at home alone. He can’t help but to assume that Joohyun is spending her time with Changsub. So he went outside of the house and waited for Joohyun as he walks back and forth to a small yard that separates the front gate and the main door of the house.

 

Finally Joohyun arrived and with her surprise Taehyung is currently watering the plants at night but he only used that as an excuse so he won’t look like he’s waiting for her.

 

“Good evening.” -Joohyun greets him before she enters the house.

 

“It’s already late. Where have you been?” -Taehyung asked calmly.

 

“Oh I had dinner with Director Changsub-ssi.” -and she almost want to kill herself for accidentally telling the truth. “We talked about business. I mean it’s a business dinner.”

 

“Between the two of you?” -Taehyung narrowed his eyes as if he’s examining her if she tells the truth.

 

“Well. It’s pure business what’s wrong with that?”

 

“I don’t know as far as I remember I allowed you to stay here so you won’t hang out with him.” -Taehyung said as he was back with his childish jealousy once again.

 

Joohyun pursed her lips. She knows what’s going on inside him it's just that he can’t tell her. She’s already laughing inside but expressionless outside. “I don’t remember we had an agreement like that.” -She said as she makes her way inside the house and he follows,

 

“I don’t want you hanging around with him. That’s an order, it doesn’t matter if it’s pure business at all. You can ask Johnny as a messenger in between the both of you.” -Taehyung commanded.

 

“Woah. Calm down. Don’t command me, I am the Acting CEO of your company and I can do whatever I want to make it grow and that’s to get close with my extended company.” -Joohyun said as she tries to provoke her.

 

“I still don’t want you to spend some time with him even a second.” -Taehyung insisted. “If you continued doing that. He’ll thinks you’re interested on him also.”

 

“But I am, I mean I never had an asian lover so. Why dont I give it a try?” -Joohyun said.

 

“No!”

 

“Yes! and if you still want me in your company stay away from my decisions and my personal life.” -Joohyun said as she was pissed that Taehyung isn’t confessing her what he has to confess so she went straight to her room and he still followed.

 

“Madam Cotillard you don’t know him. Jaebal. Just listen to me and trust me with this.” -Taehyung said.

 

“What the hell is wrong with you why do you keep insisting your suggestion? I’ll decide on my own. Leave my room I have to change my clothes.” -She ordered.

 

But the way Irene Cotillard rejects his suggestion makes him feel more jealous. It seems like Joohyun is choosing Changsub over him and he don’t want that despite he’s aware that Irene Cotillard is the one who’s in front of him. So he grabbed Joohyun by her elbow and faced her he looks her straight to her eyes and for once he fell for it, he was captivated the way she looks at him has no difference with Joohyun at all and that made him more eager to make her stay away from Changsub.

 

“Jaebal.”

 

“No! I am already pissed Chairman Kim what is it with you that you have to interfere whatever relationship we could have?”- Joohyun asked.

 

“I’m jealous. Madam Cotillard.”-and he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her for a kiss. It was deep, tender and passionate. This isn’t the way he kissed during their first kiss but because he could see Joohyun in her he kissed her aggressively and Irene disappeared inside her. Joohyun invaded her whole body and she kisses him back she never had this again after 5 years and his lips still tastes the same. If she could she would stop the time to take advantage of the moment.

 

She missed him. She wants him. Over her on her bed so she dropped her whole body and pulled Taehyung but he extended both of his arms to stop her meeting his lips.

 

“Waeyo?” -She asked calmly unsatisfied.

 

“I can’t do this if you’ll choose to hang out with other guys beside me.” -Taehyung said.

 

“I’m not gonna hang out with him anymore.” -and she lift her head reaching for her lips and he give in. He slides his tongue inside his mouth and swords hers, she’s battling with him and she pressed him more towards her body by locking his waist by crossing her legs over it.

 

“I thought you’re going to change clothes? I think it's the perfect time to undress yourself.” -Taehyung said with a smirk.

 

“Why don’t you undress me?” -Joohyun asked him and Taehyung did. He pulled her underwear on her feet and lift her dress to expose her in front of himself. He her down there spreading her legs more to accommodate himself and she just moan with the every touch of his tongue.

 

“Uh,.. Chairman Kim.. uh..” -She says.

 

Taehyung pulled down his pants and he aggressively went inside her and she just moan so loud. “You’re so tight Madam Cotillard.” -he said

 

“I am ugh,, please keep going..” -She commands.

 

So Taehyung grinds her really hard. It feels like he’s having with Joohyun again after 5 years he feed his needs with ion and the thought of his late girlfriend and now Joohyun has just feed him with his cravings.

 

But just how he craves for her, she is too. So she pulled away and asked Taehyung to lay down the bed and he did. She went on top of him and ride the hell out of him, she’s so skilled that she could perfectly slides herself in and out of Taehyung’s manliness.

 

She squirted everything while he’s still inside him and she dropped her body on him running after her breath. “Uhm Madam Cotillard I don’t have protection right now so I can’t inside you unless you’re willing to make your mouth to do the job.”

 

“Of course. I would love to.” - She said after a kiss before she kneels on the floor to level herself into his manliness.