DISAPPOINTMENT&COMFORT

THE IMPOSTORS

She’s wearing the extravagant dress that is very eye catching, while her hair was long curled tucked behind her ear to show the pair of diamond earings she purchased in Europe. The makeup artists are busy doing her face when Wendy suddenly showed up in her dressing room.


“What is it Wendy? I can tell its you, your heels are loud despite our carpeted floor.” -Yoona said.


Wendy bit her lower lip and blinked. “Well i actually came in a rush. There’s something I need to tell you.” -Her secretary from Canada told her


Just in the right time her make up was done and she asked the people inside the room to leave them alone. Wendy took a sit facing her and took a deep breath. “Your husband to be will be at the cruise grand opening.” 


“What?” -Yoona asked for confirmation.


“You heard me right Ms. Im, he’s the son of President Baekhyun. Though I haven’t heard anything from him but just like the rumors says only few people has know him well. I don’t even know how he looks like.”- Wendy said.


Yoona has been looking for a fake husband for the reason that her ill grandfather will consider Changsub her eldest cousin to be the inheritor of their company where in fact she’s the one who made all the efforts to make the company succeed but only if she’ll get herself a husband her grandfather will hand everything to her.


Fortunately Wendy has lots of connections its part of her job being Yoona’s secretary for years and she frequently meets their business partners on behalf of Yoona. After finding out her Boss’ problem Wendy met Baekhyun at a press release of a well known brand of a vehicle, Baekhyun offered his most successful son Taehyung to be fixed marriage with Yoona without his consent. That’s the main reason why they showed up at the cruise opening of V group.


“Okay.. Ms. Im first of all don’t freak out. None of us knew they will be around.” -Wendy said.


“I’m trying not to freak out. I haven’t date anyone my whole life and here I am.. Meeting my husband to be?”- Yoona told Wendy.


“He’s a fake husband anyway. Ms. Im I am sure he’ll agree in yout terms once you explained him everything. So please calm down.” -Wendy said.


“Excuse me Ms. Im and Sec. Son the car is ready.” -Yoona’s personal driver said. 


With a heavy heart and extreme nervousness Yoona still decided to attend the cruise ship opening. After all she needs to get married as soon as possible to settle everything between his grandpa.


Taehyung makes his way on the event hall to meet his family. On his way a game room sureounded by glass walls caught his attention. He stopped walking and looked back to Jungkook.


“Why is there a game room in my ship?” -Taehyung asked Jhope.


“Well we gave you a list of services we will have and you approved everything Boss. In fact Bulletproof Game Studio offered this for free.” -Jhope defended his brother.


“Taehyung-aa!” -Baekhyun yelled at him. He has been looking for him for hours and he finally found him.


Jungkook and Jhope bowed at him but Taehyung didn’t he just stare at him coldly accepting how furious he looks at him. 


“Why are you arriving so late!? Your fiancee might come any time!” -Baekhyun scolded him.


“Fiancee?”- Taehyung asked and he looked at Jhope but he shrugged his shoulder and shake his head telling him he has no idea what his Dad is talking about.


“This is not the right time to ask some questions. I agreed to a fixed marriage between you and the granddaughter of the President of ShiDae group.” -Baekhyun said and grabbed his Son’s elbow to pull him inside the hall.


Taehyung aggressively withdraws his hand almost hitting Jhope beside him luckily he was pulled by Jungkook. “Stop deciding for me! I left home so you would stop getting into my life. You have no rights to do this! I disagree this fixed marriage and there’s no wedding happening between ShiDae group’s grand daughter and me.!” -He exclaimed and received a slap on his face.


“Stop being a bratt! You’ve been living your life the way you wanted it to be.. Now its time for you to return the favor on us!” -Baekhyun yelled.


“Leave my ship now!” -Taehyung commanded him as if he’s a peasant in front of him. He decided not to attend the opening anymore and made his way back to his room.


Meanwhile 30 minutes before the time Joohyun arrived at the kitchen and showed her key card to one of the staffs there. In front of her they tasted the food before placing it on her cart to deliver to the VIP guest.


“Do you really have to do that?” -Joohyun asked

“Of course our guests for tonight are well known people of South Korea.”-The food taster said “Please sign here.”- she asked as a proof that the food was tasted and safe to eat.


Irene delivered and prepared the foods on the table before 6PM. Remember to leave the room once the food has been prepared on the dining table- She recalled Jhope’s instruction


She already turned the hinge knob to leave the room. “ARGHHHHHHH”- When a scream coming from upstairs caught her attention. She was terrified and scared at the same time but there are things running to her mind.


What if someone barge inside the Guest’s bedroom?” 


“What if the Guest is suffering from pain?”


“What if the Guest is about to die?”


Those thoughts left her no choice but to check what’s happening. She made her way upstairs and found the bedroom but no one was there. In fact the bedroom was totally neat and the bed is well done.


She checked the glass sliding door and its heading to a balcony where the view of the sea can be enjoyed and the whole view of the cruise ship can be seen. She was fascinated and went out but someone caught her attention. 


He’s been gripping the handrails so tight and kept on kicking the walls of the cruise ship as if unleashing his anger and frustration but she processed it in a wrong way. She thought the man will jump.


“Stop!” -Joohyun screamed worried and run towards him she embraced him and pulled him away from the edge of the balcony making both of them fall on the ground. “Please don’t jump. I have no idea what you’re going through right now but please killing yourself will not be the answer for your problem.”


Somehow her words made him calm. His frustrations and anger fade its been several years when someone comforted him like that as if she cares for him despite they don’t know each other at all. “aa.. I will not jump. Please don’t worry.”


“You won’t? Are you sure!?” -Joohyun asked for confirmation still hesitating to unlock her arms on his body.


“Yes I am sure please let go now.” -Taehyung requested calmly


Joohyun suddenly felt awkward hugging a guy she doesn’t really know personally. So she immediately pulled away and fixed her hair as she took a sit but still facing Taehyung. He grabbed her beret on the ground and wear it for her and she blushed.


“I am sorry. I thought you’re going to jump, I was about to leave when I hear your scream.”- Joohyun reasoned out,


“Kwenchanaseo.. Thank you for your presence.. Seulgi-ssi.” -Taehyung said as he noticed her name on her beret.


Joohyun stands up and so Taehyung also did “Your dinner is already prepared please eat well.” -Joohyun bowed at him and walk away.


“Wait.”- Taehyung stopped her from leaving. “I’m sure you haven’t ate your dinner. Do you want to join me? Please consider this as a way of thanking you for comforting me tonight.” 


Joohyun knows that it will be very unprofessional for her to join a guest on a meal deapite they requested for it but smelling the foods while she delivered it make her stomach growl. Taehyung laughed and she bit her finger looking at him.


“I’ll take that as a yes.” -Taehyung smiled and opened the door for Joohyun asking her to make her way first before him.


Joohyun can’t help herself but to stare at the foods in front of her. They’re colorful and they really do smell good and most of all the servings are for 4 or more people. 


“What are you waiting for? Go on and eat.” -Taehyung told her. 


Joohyun took some oyster shells first since its the dish nearest to him and he put some on her plate. “Aren’t you going to have some?” -She asked him when she caught him staring at her.


Taehyung put some seafood pasta on his plate and eat some. That’s the cue that Jpohyun was waiting for so she bite the oyster shell and hurt her teeth. 


“Kwenchana?” -Taehyung asked her. “Y..you are supposed to open it like this.” -He said and demonstrated it to Irene. He took the oyster meat using her spoon and hand it to Joohyun.


“ah miane.. I look so stupid now, this i the first time I encountered this food,”- Joohyun said in embarrassment.


Minutes passed by and Joohyun ate comfortably with Taehyung. She doesn’t eat as the same people he used to eat during his business meals with his acting CEOs but despite her careless and rushed eating he dont see her differently and find her funny instead.


Some of the sauce stained the corner of Joohyun’s lips which she didn’t notice because she was busy enjoying her meal but Taehyung was just being a gentleman wiping it with a table napkin and it made her heart flutter. 


Jungkook confidently enter his brother’s room and caught them in the act. He was frozen staring with his brother with a woman seated together with him and having dinner together.


“Sr. Jeon!” -Taehyung greeted him.


“Ne? What’s going on?”- Joohyun asked.


“He’s Jeon Jungkook CEO and founder of Bulletproof Game Services. He’s the one who owned the room.” -Taehyung said.


“What?! Then who are you?”- Joohyun’s eye widened.


“I am a bell boy.” 


“okay I don’t understand what’s going on. Hyung stop it now this isn’t funny anymore.” -Jungkook said.


“Arasseo miane.. We got hungry so we ate your food. Let’s go!” -Taehyung pulled Joohyun holding her hand and she bowed at Jungkook and apologized.


Taehyung reached the lower border of the cruise ship. The wind blows through them it was calm and the breeze strikes through their skins but it didn’t erased Joohyun’s anger she kept on hitting Taehyung but all she did was to laugh at her.


“Why did you do that!? Did you know I might lose my job because of what you’ve done!?” -Joohyun complained to him.


“Just stay calm okay? Jeon Jungkook is my friend there’s no need to worry. Can’t you feel the wind tonight?” -Taehyung said.
Thinking that Joohyun was already calm Taehyung looked back at her but she’s having a stomach ache and her eyes are getting droopy. She started to vomit and later on lost her consciousness.


Taehyung rushed her to the medical area and waited for her recovery. The Doctor on duty informed him that she suffered from food poisoning and Taehyung felt guilty about it. He was supposed to check her but Jungkook kept on calling him so he has no choice but to get back on his brother.
-------------
30 minutes before the event was finished Yoona walked out from the hall and she was followed by Baekhyun and Wendy. 
“Ms. Im please I am sorry for what happened.” -Baekhyun blocked her way to stop her.


“This is so unprofessional and I am disappointed. I waited for 4 hours for your son and he didn’t show up!” -Yoona complained in front of Baekhyun.


“I am sorry Mr. Baek but I think this isn’t the right time to talk about this. We have to go home. Ms. Yoon needs to take a rest.” -Wendy said and she grabbed Yoona away from Baekhyun.


Yoona was at the back seat hitting the road on her way to her grandpa’s house to visit him but as soon as she enters his room she found Changsub seated beside their grandpa.


“omona.. My Yoona so beautiful.” - Yunho said.


“Annyeonghasaeyo grandpa.” -Yoona said and she ignored Changsub.


“Where have you been you look so pretty?”-Yunho asked her.


Yoona smiled “I came to the V group cruise ship opening.. I met my fiance grandpa.” -Yoona told him.


“Fiance? Tsh”-Changsub said in disbelief.


“He’s telling the truth Chairman we met her husband to be there.” -Wendy said.


“What? That’s absurd. You already found a fiance where in fact no one wants to date you.” -Changsub giggles.


“Changsub-a stop teasing your cousin. I want to meet him soon okay? Go home now and take some rest its already late.” -Yunho told her.


Yoona made sure to cover her Grandpa with his blanket and bowed for goodbye but she made sure to give Changsub a cold glare before she leaves.


Ten already opened the car door for Yoona but Changsub closed the door forcefully to prevent her to ride inside. He even rest his back and folded his arms on his chest to block Yoona.
“What now?” -Yoona asked him.


“Stop lying to Grandpa Jaebal.. No one wants to marry you cousin so please leave everything in my hands.” -Changsub said.


“No!” -She yelled at him “I’ve been working so hard for the growth of the company and you’re just there laying on your bed and taking some vacations while I work hard and you’ll have it with just as easy as a finger snap!” -Yoona said and kicked his knee.


He grabbed his knees and jumped away from the car’s door. Yoona take the chance to get inside by herself and asked Ten to drive the car after Wendy got inside.


Yoona rest her back and closed her eyes. She’s so problematic how will she able to find someone that will make Changsub believe that she is really getting married.