SOME THINGS ARE NOT OR JUST RIGHT.

THE IMPOSTORS

Joohyun drove her car to Seulgi’s place. She’s the only friend she knows she can lean to when she’s miserable. Seulgi opened the door after finding out she was the one who pressed her doorbell. Her eyes are swollen, her cheeks are flushing red and her hands are fisted trying hard to stop herself from crying but she can’t.

 

She assists her friend to her room and gave her a glass of water. Even swallowing was too difficult for her because of too much sniffing and gulping. Seulgi’s phone interrupted her from caressing her back and she picked up the call.

 

“Are you on your way? Do you want me to pick you up around wherever you are?” -Jong In asked.

 

“Miane Manager Kim something came up and I can’t make it tonight.” -Seulgi apologized.

 

“It’s okay. I hope everything’s alright there. Bye” -Jong In said as he frowned behind his smile.

 

Seulgi returned to caress Joohyun’s back and she hasn’t calm down. So she gave her a hug and waited for her to speak about something what happened to her.

 

“He’s a liar.” -Joohyun said between her gulps.

 

“Are you pertaining Taehyung?” -Seulgi asked.

 

Joohyun nods and she started producing heavy tears again. “We had last night and he told me a while ago that last night was just nothing. I mean.. I’m still Joohyun I just changed my name he should have felt the same feeling he had when he made love to me years ago.” -She complained.

 

“I’m sorry to hear that.. but can you blame him? He’s still in love with you as Joohyun and not Irene. He might felt guilty about what happened between the two of you.” -Seulgi defends Taehyung.

 

“No, we exchange sweet text messages this morning. He’s already fallin for me as Irene.” -Joohyun insists.

 

“Joohyun he’s..”

 

and a forceful pushed on the door interrupted Seulgi. Her eyes widened after realizing it was Jimin. His eyebrows are frowned and his eyes are narrowed. He heard everything and he just can’t accept that his girlfriend hide this thing to him.

 

“Honey I thought you have a meeting?”

 

“The meeting was postponed because Madam Cotillard couldn’t make it.” -He responds,

 

He forcefully pulled Joohyun by grabbing both of her arms “Did you know how much he suffered because of you!? He has been blaming himself for your death!” -Jimin furiously said.

 

Joohyun withdraws her arms from his hold and she looked at him sharply “It’s no longer my fault! He never loved me anyway! If he suffered because of his conscience then I have nothing to do with that anymore!”

 

“He loves you! Until now! You’re the one who introduce yourself as someone you’re not and yet you still questioned him why last night was nothing for him? It’s because his heart still belongs to Joohyun not with Irene!” -Jimin yelled at her.

 

“Enough! Can’t you see how much pain my friend is suffering?” -Seulgi yelled back at Jimin.

 

“Why are you tolerating your friend like this? Honey.. we.. we were there along with Taehyung when he’s the worst have you forgotten?” -Jimin reminded her.

 

But she understands Joohyun more than anyone could. “I never forgot how your friend suffered from his lost but its been years and he’s not helping himself. If there’s someone who makes himself suffered like that it was him and not anyone else.” -Seulgi defends her friend.

 

“No Honey.. let’s tell him the truth.” -Jimin said as he extended his arm to asked Seulgi to come with him.

 

“Miane,” -Seulgi responds and she hugged her friend telling Jimin that she’s on her side.

 

“Fine!” -Jimin said as he pulled his coat and left the two alone. He made his way to Taehyung’s home and arrived after an hour of travel but he failed to do what he has planned to do. An ambulance and some paramedics were rushing Taehyung inside the ambulance he was unconscious. Jimin approached any of the staff but none of them would entertain him.

 

Jimin looked for someone who could answer his curiosity and he found Jungkook sobbing in all fours on the ground and is being comfort by Yeri. He approached him and pulled him to kneel. “Jungkook-ssi what just happened?”

 

“We’re late. Hyung is critical.” -Jungkook said.

 

“No.. let’s go we have to go to the hospital.” -Jimin responds.

 

He managed to carry Jungkook inside his car and Yeri helped herself to ride too. They reached the hospital but some of the nurses stopped them in getting inside the room where Taehyung was brought.

 

Jungkook have felt asleep because of too much crying and Jimin feels so uneasy after what just happened. The Doctor finally meet them after a couple of hours. They were able to revive him and he survived however they were informed that Taehyung is comatosed and the Doctor could not specify when he’ll be able to wake up.

 

Later on SeoJun arrived after he was informed by his phone that’s connected with Taehyung’s watch that his heart is no longer breathing and as soon as he arrived he reached Taehyung unconscious and is already depending on the machines surrounded him. He cried, he never expect that he’ll see him one day like this.

 

“Doctor Park. Please tell me what could possibly happened so I can prepare myself.” -Jungkook said.

 

SeoJun fell on his knees as it becomes weaker the more he sees Taehyung. “Apparently if there’s a psychological factor that caused the trigger of the specific disorder that lead to coma.. we have a small chance for him to be alive. Right now he’s been convincing himself not to wake up anymore.” -SeoJun revealed as he wipes his tears.

 

“Hyung..” -Jungkook approached his brother and held his hand tight.

 

--

 

Ravi slammed his desk in anger. His teeth are gritting and his eyes are burning after Changsub confessed what happened at the casino. It so happened that Ravi risked 80% of their profit to pay the fee for a year in order to impress Joohyun with his wealth.

 

“Changsub-aa! How could you be so careless!” -Ravi yelled at him that even people outside his office are nervous.

 

“Miane.. I had the money on my hand and I don't know what happened. Let’s investigate I believe that man cheated on our last game.” -Changsub suggested.

 

“That’s stupid! So you could tell the media and the country that the head Director of VIXX trading co. Gambles during his spare time!?” -Ravi yelled once again. “Find a bank that we could apply a loan of $1,000,000 that’s the only thing we can do to save our company.”

 

Somehow Ravi tried to calm himself since Changsub has been his friend for a long time but as soon as Changsub stepped out from his office he shoved all the stuffs on his desk and even flipping it making the glass break into pieces as it hits the floor.

 

“Woah what just happened here? Your office is a mess.” -N said as he sway his foot to clear his way from the broken glass pieces of his desk.

 

and before Ravi could respond to his brother, Changsub came back with a good and bad news. He found a bank that could lend them a large amount of money but he informed him that the company’s profit failed to reach the required amount for the loan application after losing $1,000,000

 

“So it seems like the problem here is money?” -N asked.

 

Ravi nods.

 

“I can refer someone who could help you but we have to force her to obey in our commands.”

 

“Tell that person we could pay any amount she could ask.” -Ravi said.

 

“Sad to say she’s not into money. You have to ask your men to bring her to you. She is Programmer Kim Yerim of the bastard’s company. She’s also the one who found your hacker years ago.”

 

“Hacker?”

 

“Yes. Let’s make her hack Appa’s company’s bank account.” -N suggested.

 

Ravi smiled in his idea. He’s used to dirty play anyway just to get what he wants anyway. So he immediately called his man and commanded them what they has to do.

 

--

On the other hand Jhope was able to dropped Wendy in her home and decided to drive Yoongi home without a heavy heart. He has been nice to his daughter anyway and it seems like he’s willing to give Wendy in his arms.

 

All along he thought Yoongi was asleep with Umji at the back of the car “Shall we go for a drink?” -Yoongi asked.

 

“I would love to but Umji..”

 

“We can have a drink at your home while he sleeps in your room. Just dropped by a near convenient store.” -Yoongi said.

 

Somehow when a man usually asks another man for a drink they consider it as a seal of friendship. So Jhope decided to have a drink with him.

 

Yoongi was able to carry Umji inside Jhope’s room and fortunately she didn’t wake up at all as she sleeps soundly. He partially opens the door so both of them could check on her just in case she’ll have a nightmare.

 

“You know you could be a good father.” -Jhope compliments him and hand him a shot of Soju.

 

He smirks. “I know I am.” -He said with a nod after taking a shot.

 

“Uhmm so why did you planned to have a drink with me?” -Jhope asked.

 

“It’s about Seungwan.” and their expression becomes serious. Jhope knows that he’s the best competitor when it comes to Wendy and he just feel uncomfortable now that he mentioned her korean name.

 

“What about her?”

 

Yoongi pour a Soju in his shot glass. He’s usually not into serious talks that’s why he needs an alcohol to boost his confidence. “Take care of her.” -he said after he took a shot of Soju.

 

“Why are you suddenly giving up on her?”

 

“I’m not. Giving up is not my forte.. but I don’t want her to be by my side and she won’t smile the way she used to.”

 

“I don’t get it.”

 

“The smile that she wears today. Is the smile she wear when she was still in love with me and when you left that smile never appeared in her face again.” -Yoongi revealed. “Even the night that last night we spent together.. she was mentioning your name.”

 

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to..”

 

“It’s not your fault. It was always been mine. I’ve been so selfish that I took away her happiness.” -Yoongi regrettably said.

 

After years of being with Wendy’s side. Yoongi tried his best to fill up the absence of Jhope, Wendy is good in hiding her sadness but not to him. He can see the deepest burdens that she’s carrying for the past 5 years and that’s when he realized that it’s more painful than their break up.

 

“I shouldn’t have left.” -Jhope said.

 

“Stop regretting everything has already happened and we can’t do anything about it anyway. She will never be in my arms again.” -Yoongi said as he convinced himself with the sad truth.

 

“I’ll take care of her and I will never hurt her. I promise.” -Jhope assured him and they toast as they take a shot of Soju.

 

The next morning Umji’s sleep was interrupted by Jhope’s phone ringing. She went outside and found her Dad and Yoongi sleeping on the floor while the bottles of Soju are scattered on the floor even the whole living room smells like Soju’s odor so she reached for Jhope’s phone on the table while she covers her nose.

 

“Yoboseyo?”

 

“Oh Umji-aa.. it’s Wendy Imo.. where’s appa?”

 

“Sleeping.”

 

“Kwenchana? Did you have runny nose?”

 

“Aniyeo Appa and Yoongi Samchonie are sleeping on the floor they drunk Soju last night and it smells the whole house so I am covering my nose.”

 

“What? Okay Umji hang on I’ll be right over. Poor Umji-aa you haven’t ate breakfast right?”

 

“Ne.. see you Wendy Imo I’ll be in my room.”

 

Wendy arrived at Jhope’s place and Umji run towards the door to open it for her. The odor of Soju welcomed her and she wrinkled her nose to avoid it. She asked Umji to eat the pancakes that she bought in her room so she won’t be able to smell the alcohol that spread around the room.

 

She volunteered to clean the mess that they did but deep inside her want to kick their butts right away. Wendy managed to tidy up the kitchen and expertly bathe and dressed up Umji she brought her outside as they decided to take a walk together.

 

Jhope woke up with a headache 30 minutes after the 2 girls left. He took his phone and found a text message from Wendy.

 

From: Son Wendy

 

How’s your sleep? I hope you wake up with a severe headache after deciding to take drink before you could wash your daughter and putting her to bed. How could she wake up with the same clothes she wear last night. Also tell your drinking buddy that I am not happy with your friendship. You can’t portray an image like this in front of your child. Umji and I take a walk don’t worry she already had her breakfast. Have a good day ahead.

 

PS your kitchen is already perfectly so stop messing it with your dirty leisure.

 

To: Son Wendy

 

Hi I am sorry for what happened we didn’t mean to be careless and irresponsible can you tell me where you are right now? I hope I could make it up to you and please answer my calls.

 

From: Son Wendy

 

There’s no need to apologize. I am not planning to spend my time with you today so please let me enjoy my time with Umji.

 

To: Son Wendy

 

You can’t abandon me like this and besides Umji might be looking for me right now. She has this behavior that she throws tantrums when she misses me.

 

From: Son Wendy

 

She’s not looking for you and she’s enjoying our time together. Stay at home and have fun with your drinking buddy.

 

It seems like Wendy won’t negotiate with him. She’s being sarcastic and Jhope is a hundred percent sure that she’s upset for his careless behavior but it made him smile he didn’t expect her to make time for her child and she even feel bad that he failed to wash his child last night.

 

To: Son Wendy

 

Okay Ms. Son it seems like I have to make it up to you. I am sorry for upsetting you. I’ll see you at my building’s helipad around 8pm.

 

--

 

Taehyung hasn’t move a bit. Jungkook has been staring at his fingers all night hoping for a slight movement but the sun has risen and he doesn’t see the result he’s expecting. Yeri has woken up from the sun rays coming from the window. She realized that Jungkook hasn’t touch the food that she prepared for him.

 

She sigh and she took the spoon offering a spoonful of rice to her boyfriend but he won’t open his mouth and he leaned to rest his head over her shoulder as he started crying again. He lost his appetite and won’t even his girlfriend would attempt to feed him.

 

“Is there something I can get for you to eat?” -Yeri asked him. She’s already worried that his boyfriend might also suffered from depression because of his brother’s state.

 

“I’m not hungry. Hyung hasn’t eat anything.” -Jungkook worriedly said.

 

Yeri hugged him tightly she can’t help but to feel emotional too. She can feel Jungkook tears running through her chest but the only thing she could do is to stay beside him and comfort him with his pain.

 

Minutes have passed and Jungkook fell asleep. Yeri slowly assisted him to lay on the couch so he could sleep comfortably. She turned the knob to get some coffee and unwind but Jungkook woke up from a disturbing screech of the knob so he went with her.

 

They took a walk around the hospital’s park while holding hands and enjoying a cup of hot coffee. “This is a perfect date.” -Yeri said. “I feel like I belong to your family for once.”

 

“I’m sorry if I can’t date you somewhere nice and thank you for your invention. If it wasn't for Hyung’s watch we might be unaware that he died.” -Jungkook said.

 

“No need to thank me. As long as I’m with you every time and moment are worth it so don't’ feel sorry for dating me in the hospital.” -Yeri assured him.

 

Jungkook and Yeri are on their way to the main entrance of the hospital building when a black 6 seater vehicle blocked their way that they almost hit Jungkook. Luckily Yeri pulled him well enough that he was able to avoid the vehicle.

 

He slams the window of the car. The driver went off together with some men, he hits Jungkook’s nape and he collapsed on the ground while the other men dragged Yeri forcefully inside their vehicle. As they succeed to bring her inside they rushed away from the hospital and some people who witnessed the incident approached Jungkook.

 

Jungkook slowly opens his eyes and realized he’s at the emergency room. His nape is badly hurt and that’s when he remembered what happened to his girlfriend, he freaked out. 4 nurses tried to calm him down but he can’t that he almost hit the nurse holding his limbs. The Doctor came and injected relaxants for him. After a minute he felt weak and his body craves for some rest he feel at ease but worried at the same time.

 

“Where’s my girlfriend?” -He asked calmly.

 

“I’m sorry Mr. but she was dragged in the vehicle and no one run after her.” -The Doctor informed him.

 

“Andwe.. Yeri-aa.” -Jungkook cried.

 

Yeri has no idea where these men are going to take her. Her wrists are tied with rope, eyes and mouth are also covered. None of the men would speak as they patiently wait for their destination.

 

If she was forcefully dragged to get inside the car after 4 hours of travel she was forcefully carried by a men safely and the next thing she knew she’s being assisted to sit on a soft comfortable chair.

 

“This isn’t kidnapping.” -Yeri told herself well she’s a smart kid anyway that small evidences could lead her to conclusion that could be possibly correct or not but this time she is. Her blindfold was removed and N welcomed her to somewhere she’s unfamiliar with.

 

The place isn’t as messy or disgusting as she was expecting. Walls that’s made of steel and a computer desk that caught her attention. She glared at N as if she wanted to kill him if she only could.

 

“Miane but I tried to ask you nicely and you refused.” -N said.

 

He removed the tape covering and before she could burst her words some men came inside with big cooler container but Yeri was certain the smell seems like or . She has smelled this odor before back in Japan when she joined a research team.

 

“You’re a drug dealer?” -Yeri asked N.

 

N smirks. “You’re just too smart than I thought. Very impressive.” -N told her and he dragged Yeri by pulling the wheeled chair to the computer. “IP addresses are listed in front of you. All you have to do is to transfer $1,000,000 to VIXX trading co.’s account and all of Byun’s construction company in my account without any trace of evidence.”

 

“NO!” -Yeri replies.

 

“arasseo since it's still early I don’t want to rush things so take your time.” -N told her and he left and locked her alone in that room.

 

On the other hand Joohyun still maintained her blank expression on her way back to her home. She spend the night with Seulgi and somehow she decreased the stress and pain she felt inside but not totally.

 

Solar welcomed her back but she ignored her and went to the kitchen for a glass of water. “You don’t look okay. We should be celebrating since there’s a higher chance that the VIXX trading co might dissolve anytime soon.”

 

“I also want the V group down.”

 

“What?”

 

“You heard me.”

 

“Why?”

 

But she didn’t give any reason why. She went straight to her room after setting aside her wmpty glass. She grabbed her pillow and smack the hell out of it like she could rip it because of her intense pain and anger.

 

“You’re a stupid Kim Taehyung! Why are you still giving me the same feeling despite you just used me to satisfy your needs!! Why am I still in love with you despite what you did?”

 

“Why am I missing you so much right now?”

 

“Why am I wanting you once again over me?”

 

“Why am I craving for your warm and aggressive touches?”

 

“Why do I want to see you right now?”

 

Those questions are just traffic in her mind and she just need answer for him but everytime she remembered that she was nothing for him she can’t help but to get mad at him if she could only rip him into pieces she already did.

 

Hours has passed and she just skipped dinner and because of unnoticed hunger her mood swings worsen. She doesn’t even entertain notifications on her phone but she would make an effort to look at it whenever she has hoping Taehyung would ask her to come back again but she already received tons of emails, missed calls and tsxt messages but none of them are from Taehyung.

 

“should I call him and asked him to apologize to me?”

 

“No! He might think I’m too easy.”

 

“Or should I just come over so we could talk about it. Maybe Jimin has finally told him the truth.”

 

--

“I failed to tell him the truth.” -Jimin informed Seulgi after he came home from a long stay at the hospital.

 

“Thank you Honey.” -Seulgi said and she give him an embrace.

 

“I missed you. I am sorry for last night.” -He embraced back. “I’m not trying to protect Joohyun. The reason why I failed to tell him is because its too late when I arrived his home.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“He’s comatosed right now.”

 

“What!?”

 

“I don’t know what happened but I’m certain that it has to do something with his argument with Joohyun last night.”

 

“Honey we have to tell Joohyun”

 

“We’re not telling her. If you want me to zip my mouth about her real identity you should alsomzip your mouth about Taehyung.” -Jimin told her

 

Seulgi has no choice but to agree with Jimin. She nods and gave her boyfriend an embrace once again feeling guilty for siding on her friend instead of her boyfriend.

 

--

Wendy arrived at the helipad of the building after handing Umji over Jhope’s mother that she meet upon entering his place. The place was spacious and Windy at the same time but she managed to walk towards the helicopter and Jhope was there.

 

“Get in.”

 

“Why are we riding a helicopter?” -Wendy asked him doubting to ride but she still grabbed his hand to assist her inside.

 

“I just want to show you my skills up there.”  -He said as he buckles Wendy’s belt and placed a radiophone over her ears.

 

Jhope started to lift the helicopter from the helipad and Wendy can’t hide how amazed she is now that they’re 10 ft away from the helipad. “Daebak!”

 

It took them an hour of a ride before they could made their way back to the building’s helipad. With her surprise the helipad has fancy lights lined on its center space as they come near approaching she realized that it’s a heart made with floor lights. She liked it, she didn’t expect that Jhope would make it up to her this way.

 

They finally went off the helicopter and she run towards the floor lights that formed a heart since she wanted to take picture in a near view and she dropped her phone after realizing that it wasm’t just a heart. There’s a box of ring in the center of it and when she turned around Jhope is already kneeling.

 

“Ms. Son will you marry me?”

 

She covered in tears as she nods in agreement for a wedding. Jhope pulled her to center of the floor lights and placed the ring on her ring finger. The two exchanged smiles and tears together and shared a deep kiss after the successful proposal.