FAKE MARRIAGE

THE IMPOSTORS

Taehyung left Joohyun’s home after informing them that he has to go back to his apartment to pick up his stuffs. Despite being robbed and going home empty handed he gallops in joy still blushing as he makes his way to his penthouse.


Taehyung reached his penthouse and asked Jhope to meet the taxi downstairs to pay for his fee. Johnny was seated next to him having his meals and he totally finds him weird. “What’s wrong with you?”


He just came back to his senses realizing he’s giggling on his own and even himself finds it weird. He cleared his throat and sit properly acting cool as if he didn’t act weird all of a sudden.


Jhope arrived and he was informed immediately that Taehyung will be busy for tomorrow but Taehyung was also informed that tomorrow will be the grand opening of Seoul Stadium and he agreed to attend it. 


“if that’s the case..”- Taehyung rest his chin on his fingers thinking of a way how could he skip tomorrow’s event for him there’s nothing more important than doing Joohyun a favor. He rolls his eyes and accidentally looked at busy munching Johnny.


“Yungho-aa.. What major did you take back in college again?” -Taehyung asked him.


“I took Business administration major in finance.” - Johnny told him and he refocused on his meal.


Taehyung run towards his office and Jhope took the chance to ask Johnny to control himself not to talk while his mouth is still full.
After a minute Taehyung came out of his office bringing a long folder with him. He handed it to Jhope and he opened it giving him a dramatic look after reading everything.


“You’re giving 5% of your share to this beggar?” -Jhope asked for clarification.


“Hey watch your mouth. I’m a degree holder from a well known university abroad.” -Johnny bragged.


“but you’re still broke, jobless and without my Boss you’ll be sleeping along the roads of han river.” -Jhope harshly said.


“Ok stop it both of you. Yungho-aa I am giving you 5% of my share, you’ll be one of my Acting CEO and I am assigning you to take care of my car trading company.” -Taehyung said.


Johnny snatched the document from Jhope, since he’s being rude to him he thought he also should be. His eyes budge out that he almost choke himself with his own gulp. “You’re giving me $1,000,000? This is too much.” 


“I know.. For a starting one like you but I am assigning you as an acting CEO not a janitor.’ -Taehyung clarified. “We will have a long night keep awake and we will start the mentorship after 30 minutes.”-Taehyung said and he gestures Jhope to follow him.


--


“What?! No Boss!!” -Jhope refused after hearing from Taehyung that he will be Johnny’s assistant for a long time and he also disagrees with him to introduce Johnny as Baekhyun’s fake son. “How could you do this to me? I am your sidekick I am not just your assistant. We’ve been together since you have your mini office as your only company and you’re throwing me to th.. That beggar!?”


“Jhope, Yungho isn’t a Beggar. He’s a brilliant intelligent man, you have to help me with this. Its your fault, you met them and introduced yourself personally.” -Taehyung convinced him.


“okay..” -Jhope said after a deep breath. He knew he can’t say no anyway to his Boss and at the end of the day he’ll just agrees to his decisions. “Fine. Lets do it this way, but you have to tell me why do we have to do this? Why do we have to let him pretend to be you and you even gave him a company of his own?” 


“Listen.. I need to hide, someone knows who I am and someone wants to take my life.” -Taehyung said as he is exhaggerating things to make things within his favor despite he has no concrete evidence only suspicions.


Jhope gave a jaw dropping expression disbeliefing what he have said but he told him he was planned to be poisoned and was successfully robbed. He told him that the best way to stop this is to hide and to pretend someone he is not.


Later on Jhope was convinced and Taehyung met Johnny explaining everything what he needs to do. He even request to change his name to Johnny Seo since that’s the name that he’s been using at the university. They also agreed that Johnny has a different surname from Baekhyun because he is a illegitemate child. Even though what Taehyung wants is too risky for him he still agrees to do it after all he’s a friend and he is helping him to become something his parents could be proud of.


The mentorship starts from body posture, gestures, tone of voice and proper intonnations. Taehyung taught all of those to him. The next thing they did is how to make agreements, contract setting, contract reviewing including Taehyung’s expert opinion. It wasn’t too overwhelming for Johnny since the terms are related to what he studied. Its just that he started way up high.


Johnny fell asleep because of reading too much contract samples and he didn’t notice Taehyung leave the penthouse anymore.
Taehyung arrived at the chicken house just right in time. Taeyeon has just finished wiping and setting up the tables. He dropped his stuffs on the floor and helped Taeyeon as he wipe the table counter.


“Stop that.”-Taeyeon said as he taps Taehyung’s hand. “We have a rule here. Once you haven’t finished your breakfast then you don’t have the right to work yet. Go eat your food.” -Taeyeon said as she pulled Taehyung on the table behind the counter.


Taehyung started to eat and as soon as he tastes the kimchi he feels nostalgic. After how many years that’s only time he was able to eat a kimchi that has the same taste of his Mom’s.


“Kwenchanaseo? Dont you like it?” -Taeyeon worriedly said as he stared on his food.


“I like it. Its delicious.” -Taehyung clarified trying to get rid of his tears.


“that’s right. Most people here in Seoul thinks processed kimchi are the best. Homemade kimchi is still the best and that recipe is from Daegu.” -Taeyeoj whispered.


No wonder why it tastes just like his Mom’s they have the same way on how to do the kimchi since the recipe is very popular in Daegu. He started munching again showing Taeyeon how enthusiast he is to have some more.


--


On the other hand Baekhyun and his family have already arrived at the Seoul Stadium. Never ending flash of cameras, reporters and well known people were invited for the grand opening of Seoul Stadium.


Baekhyun was busy welcoming some guests when Jhope approached him. They both went to a waiting room and Baekhyun was furious from what he learned.


“you heard it right Chairman. You have to choose. Its either you’ll meet him or he’ll meet Ms. Im.” -Jhope knows how Baekhyun wanted Taehyung to marry Yoona so bad so he let him choose with an option that he knows what would Baekhyun will answer. Since their plan will be a failure once Johnny meets both of them.


“Fine if that’s what he wanted then let him meet Yoona but you have to make sure that he’ll apologize for not showing up at the cruise.” -Baekhyun made himself clear in front of Jhope.


Yoona just arrived at the place but she only wears a simple dress and expensive earings with her light make up not putting to much effort to the event. She was followed by Wendy inside and she greets Baekhyun with a heavy heart.


Wendy received an email from Jhope requesting Yoona to meet Baekhyun’s son privately without body guard nor assistant. She informed Yoona about it by whispering to her ear and it made her annoyed that up until this moment he still has conditions she has to follow.


“Let’s just go home Wendy. I can’t take this anymore.” -Yoona said and she stepped out from the scene.


Wendy followed her and stopped her before she was able to reach the doors to exit. “Ms. Im just follow what they want so they could return the favor back to you once you tell him your terms. Ms. Im we can’t let Changsub take away what you’ve worked hard for.” -Wendy said.


“fine! But this will be the last time.” -Yoona said and she followed Wendy.


They reached a meeting hall with a long table surrounded by leather comfortable chairs. Johnny has been waiting for her and she finally arrived. He respectfully buttoned his coat and bowed at Yoona but she didn’t do the same.


Yoona took a seat distant and opposite to him observing him from head to toe. His looks are more than he expected. Short hair, glowing eyes, sharp nose, natural pouty and slender lips plus his prominent jaw and height is impressive. Thinking because he’s a head turner that’s why he has the guts to manipulate her like that.


“Relax Yungho.. Rich people are like that they judge people based with their first impression.” -Johnny told himself and he started to sweat. “Tsh.. How could Taehyung asked me to fool a beautiful woman like her.”


“So..”- Yoona cleared . “Aren’t you going to explain yourself?”


“Ne?”


Yoona rolled her eyes. Maybe what he did isn’t as unprofessional he thinks it is. “I am asking you why didn’t you show up during the cruise grand opening.”


“Oh that.” -Johnny said his eyeballs are going out of nowhere looking for reasons. No one told him about that. “I had an urgent meeting.”


Yoona simpered. “So the urgent meeting is more significant than meeting your fiance?”


“Miane..” -Johnny stood up from his seat and respectfully bowed at her. “you see my trading car company is just starting so I have to gather investors.” 


“If that’s the case how true is it that you’re the only CEO and founder of the V group and those CEO of your extended companies are just your puppets? Like Park Jimin of your cruise company?” -Yoona asked him frankly.


“That’s not true V group is runned by mulitple people and that includes me.” -Johnny confidently said.


“Ok.. Anyway I have my rules with this fixed marriage. Since I followed your orders before we met its better for you to agree on my terms also.” -Yoona told him.


“Go on.” 


“first there will be no formal wedding ceremony and we will only sign a marriage contract including a prenup agreement to prove that we are really married. Second we will stay at my place but in different rooms and tables when we eat there’s no need to ask each others whereabouts in short mind your own business. Third once the company was successfully handed to me we will immediately divorce.” -Yoona told him.


Johnny sighs. He thought he was lucky to marry a fine and pretty woman in front of him and felt upset after hearing her terms. Johnny knew that Taehyung never wanted to really get married so he already know what’s the answer. “Deal.” 


--


On the other hand Taehyung and Taeyeon just got home from the chicken house. Taeyeon asked him to bring his stuffs upstairs and take some rest while she prepares their dinner.


Taehyung opened the door and found the room very tidy. Dust free and spider web free. He unpacked Johnny’s clothes to his closet to let them know that he’s really poor.


Joohyun startled to see him inside. She actually went there to leave some bed sheats, pillows and blankets for him.
“Do you need some help?” -Joohyun offered.


“No thank you.” -Taehyung responds.


Joohyun just put the bedsheat over the matress and fixed his bed for him. She suddenly blushed recalling how he looked at her last night and it feels like she’s a wife fixing her husband’s bed so they could sleep comfortably together.


“Are you okay?” -Taehyung asked worriedly since she stared blankly over his bed.


“Yes.. Uhm. Is the room enough for you? Isn’t it too small?” -Joohyun embarrassedly asked.


“it’s perfect. Its more spacious than my room back then.” -Taehyung lied to her as he continues to unpack the clothes.


Joohyun offered to help once again but this time she’s not taking No for an answer. She impulsively took a cloth from the bag and she didn’t notice its a black underwear, their eyes meet and Taehyung immediately grabbed the underwear from her.


“Sh.. Shall we go out and have some dinner?” -Taehyung offered to escape the embarrassing moment.


Joohyun nods and immediately stand up from the floor. After all it wasn’t a good idea offering some help to him as an excuse just to have a close distance with him.