ALCOHOL IMPACT

THE IMPOSTORS

Jimin managed to carry the girls inside his car making sure that he’ll carry them with his manner hands. He wipes his sweat before he enters his car since he don’t want to leave a bad odor inside only to find Seulgi already puked on her seat and its just smell so sour in his car. 

He sighs but he has no choice but to send them home. Jimin searched for Seulgi’s wallet inside her bag to look for her ID address and when he found it he saw her cute baby picture so he steal it from her and considered it as her payment for bothering him this night.

They reach Seulgi’s home but despite repeated pressing of doorbell no one opens the door for Jimin. So the next thing he did is to find Seulgi’s keys inside her bag. Too bad her Mom works at night duty in the hospital so no one would really help Jimin bring them inside.

He managed to drop Joohyun and Sooyoung on the couch who were still heavily asleep despite being lifted, dragged and drop. The impact of the alcoholic drinks they took is just too much for them to handle. Jimin went back to his car to carry Seulgi but she was already awaked standing beside the car as she assist herself by holding the doors of it.

“hey.. Can you hear me?” -Jimin asked.

Her eyelids are still droopy but she tried to tilt her head side by side to make his vision focus since his voice was familiar she badly want to know who he is until his vision got together and fixed she realized it was Jimin. “Oh.. Its you Park Jimin right?” -Seulgi said. 

“yes, it looks like you could stand on your own. Do you still need help to get inside?” -Jimin asked. 

“Yes please.” -Seulgi nods and lied at the same time. She just want a close skinship with him since he’s more attractive with his tie and long sleeves. Among her group of friends.. Seulgi is the best when it comes to drinking she might nap after a continuous shot but she’ll end up waking up again for another and will be able to come home despite being too drunk and now she’s just faking her ability to get back to her room.

Jimin was able to assist her into her room. Her room wasn’t messy at all but Jimin noticed some pictures of her and Taeyong sticked on the wall some were taken with polaroid and some were intentionally print out. Despite being arouse with Seulgi’s presence in her room with only the both of them alone. He decided to sit her on the bed and step back to leave.

But Seulgi held his hand to stop her and a drunk and awake Seulgi is an over confident wild bear. She pouted with her puppy eyes as she removes her coat exposing her prominent clavicles and well toned arm. Jimin just sighs.. How could this woman in front of her be seductive and cute at the same time.

“are you sure you really want to go now?”-Seulgi asked twirling her index finger to his chest. “Cause the last time I saw you I want you on my bed.. I mean your bulging s in your fit shirt are just too eye catching.”

Jimin is currently 100% from her words he even forgot that he was about to leave and ended up waiting in front of her to make her first move. 

“Why are you hiding them? Where are they?” -Seulgi asked naughtily.

“Here.” -Jimin rip his long sleeves forcefully and untied his neck tie as he throws it away on the floor.

“Okay.. That’s just way to perfect.” -Seulgi said and she went back sitting on her bed so she could level into Jimin’s waist. She unbuckles his belt, s and s his pants as she drags it together with his underwear. She didn’t even ask permission and what’s in front of her. Jimin is going nuts with this lady he can’t even stop her anymore and help her by moving his waist front and back.

---

The next morning Joohyun was waken up by a tolerable headache. She extended her arms and feet to stretch out as she slowly opens her eyes its already morning and what shocking is.. They’re no longer at the night club it took her minutes to breathe normally after realizing they’re at Seulgi’s place. 

She didn’t care at all where her stuffs are she just grabbed her pair of heels and rushed to the front door. As soon as she opens the door Taehyung is already standing in front of her. His eyebrows are frowned and his eyes are sharp. Joohyun gulps and steps backwards as he steps forward snifting her. She still smell alcohol and smoke just how normal party person smells like in the morning.

“Is this what you mean by ‘I will take it easy and not get myself over drunk’? -Taehyung asked her as he narrows his eyes still focus on his girlfriend.

Joohyun pouted she won’t deny that she had fun last night but she also feels guilty at the same time. “I’m sorry Yungho-aa I wasn’t able to control myself I promise this won’t happen again.” -Joohyun said.

“aaah!” -Seulgi squeal upstairs from her room which interrupted the two couple’s conversation.

Joohyun ascends to the stairs rushing to her friend’s room only to find her next to Jimin who’s also and was awaken from her squeal. She met her friend’s eyes but she has to shut the door to prevent Taehyung to see what she witnessed.

“What’s going on?” -Taehyung asked as he tries to snatch the doorknob from Joohyun.

“Can we just go downstairs and talk what we’re talking about lately?” -Joohyun asked her boyfriend.

“but Seulgi.. Is she okay?” -Taehyung worriedly asked.

“She’s totally fine! She was just there on her bed next to your cheap food park owner friend who’s also !” -Joohyun freaked out she just can’t believe her friend just involved to a one night stand.

“Okay.. It looks like what happened last night was none of your control. So tell me about it.” -Taehyung askes as he folds his arms on his chest.

“Baby.. I was so drunk last night I can’t even remember a thing.” -Joohyun honestly said.

“if that’s the case.. How did you end up drinking in a night club?” -Taehyung asked.

Joohyun sighs that her boyfriend just found out. She knew it was Jimin who informed him, he won’t welcome her angry anyway if he has no idea about it. Joohyun just brushed her hand over her hair and purses her lips. “Arasseo Miane for not telling you.” -Joohyun said.

“So that’s it.. Those are the only words I’ll hear from my girlfriend after finding out she went to the night club instead of spending time with me?” -Taehyung said as he tries to make his girlfriend more guilty about what she have done.

“Yah! I already said sorry and there’s nothing I can do anymore. If you want to get mad for the whole day then just get mad at me.” -Joohyun said as she lost her temper after she feels pressured from Taehyung’s words.

“Fine! If you’re just gonna act like you’re the one who’s innocent here instead of making it up to your boyfriend so be it! and I won’t bother you anymore!” -Taehyung also said as he march down and went out of Seulgi’s apartment.

“chamkman Yungho-aa..” -Joohyun run after him to stop him but Seulgi grabbed her elbow and was embarrassed from what her friend just saw.

Seulgi and Jimin are already dressed seated next to each other awkwardly opposite to Joohyun and their half asleep friend Sooyoung. Joohyun just kept bothering the thoughts of the scene earlier and she just can’t help but to feel annoyed about it.

“I am sorry for what happened. I’ll take responsible for it,” -Jimin said.

“Seulgi-aa you should just atleast send him away... You know you’re extremely confident and arouse when you’re drunk.” -Joohyun lectured her friend.

“Look. I am sorry okay.. You know I am out of control when I’m drunk.” -Seulgi defends herself. “and there’s nothing to take responsible for Jimin-ssi. Everything just happened because of alcohol.” -Seulgi clarified.

Meanwhile Johnny was free for the day and he’s currently having breakfast with her fake wife and her secretary. Wendy still gives him the brightest smile she could give but Yoona remained quiet and ignore them as she kept herself updated with the news on her ipad.

After breakfast Johnny stayed on his room checking his paper works and there’s nothing he could do ajymore about it. He also doesn’t have anything to do to make himself busy. 

He received a call from Taehyung asking him to go out for a drink so he knocked on Yoona’s door to inform her about it. She was busy pressing the remote’s buttons checking out some good channel to watch but there’s nothing could please her.

She opened the door and her expression immadiately changed, turning his face blankly as soon as she see Johnny in front of her. 

“I’m going out after lunch. Uhm.. I just want to let you know.” -Johnny said.

Yoona sighs. “just to remind you there’s no need for us to tell each other’s whereabouts.” -Yoona reminded him once again.

“Okay.. So you’re back to Ms. Arrogant again? What’s happening? We were just fine the other day and now you’re being like this again. I was just informing you just in case your fever comes back again and no one was around to look after you.” -Johnny explained expressing how he feels offended by her words. 

Yoona suddenly feel guilty about her behavior towards him but before she could apologize Johnny turned his back and didn’t let her speak a word. She sighs and rumbles her hair and she turned out annoyed to herself instead of Johnny. 

Johnny made his way to meet Taehyung, somehow the thought of Yoona troubles him he just can’t find a way to handle her cause sometimes she’s okay and sometimes she’s not. Her mood swings just drive him crazy that he can’t figure out where he should place himself in her life.

Johnny found Taehyung in a cheap KTV bar but he wouldn’t mind at all. He grew up unfortunate anyway and he knows how to appreciate even a little thing. He was seated on a leather couch ignoring his girlfriend’s phone call and Johnny just laughed at him.

“You’re not going to pick it up?” -Johnny asked.

“I won’t thank you for coming.” -Taehyung said.

Johnny snatched his phone which he made an effort to take it back but he couldn’t since Johnny’s arms are longer than him and he ended up hiding it inside his coat.

“You might end up drunk calling your girlfriend. Let’s start now.” -Johnny opened the bottle of beer and he handed Taehyung one bottle of it.

Taehyung enjoyed his beer that he didn’t even notice that he have drank so much. He was so dizzy that he couldn’t keep himself seated he has a very low tolerance with alcohol since he was never used to it. 

“Okay that’s enough.. I have to go hone before dinner so I could talk to my fake wife.” -Johnny said and he carried Taehyung out of the KTV room. 

Yoona is driving back home from an italian restaurant she ordered some food so she could offer a peace offering for Johnny. She has no idea if he’ll like it but Johnny used to eat anything what is presented to him. She was about to turn for a shortcut but she saw Johnny’s car passed by her. So she made a Uturn and followed his car.
Johnny arrived at Taehyung’s penthouse’s parking lot without any idea that Yoona has folllwed him. She even check herself into her car’s rear view mirror and she just look so fine but the next thing she knew gave her a heartache. 

Johnny was carrying a drunk Taehyung and they ride the elevator together. She thought he’s just one of Johnny’s boyfriend and one he cares a lot the most. He even take time to carry him thinking he did that because he want him safe home.

Yoona just made her way home and placed the bags of her favorite italian food on the dining table. Even the smell doesn’t motivate her to taste some of it anymore. She took a bottle of rum and a wide short cylindrical glass with ice she pour some of it filling up her glass and drink it straight to .

“Geezz Im Yoona why did you let yourself fall for someone who’s impossible to catch you on the very first place.” -Yoona talk to herself.

Johnny arrived at Yoona’s place and the strong smell of stings to his nose but he could tolerate it. He found Yoona already asleep resting her head over her hand on the dining table. She left the bottle of rum open so he closed it for her.

“Yoona-ssi.. Kwenchana?” -Johnny asked cause Yoona seems to be fine this morning and she end up drunk before dinner.

Yoona was able to wake up with her eyes partially closed. She could tell his Johnny is just in front of her despite he’s blurred to her vision. She smiled and he was deceived.

“Why are you drinking? Is there something wrong? If you don’t mind me asking.” -Johnny asked her.

Yoona nods with her sweet smile. She’s acting cute in front of him and she usually do this whenever she’s drunk. “Why do we have to be a fake couple?” -She asked her fake husband. 

“Because we have to?”

“Maja we have to.. But I crossed the line. Johnny-ssi miane but I think I’ve fallen in love with you.” -Yoona confessed.

“I think you’re just drunk.” -Johnny said.

Yoona shakes her head and laughed. “That’s the best way to reject someone in a nice way. It hurts but I’m fine.” -Yoona said with her fake smile.

“I am not rejecting you. I am afraid you’ll take your words back after the alcohol is no longer effecrive on you by tomorrow.” -Johnny said.

“Tsh.. I know that’s not the reason. You’re not just interested with girls.” -Yoona assumed.

“Okay how could you say so?” -Johnny asked her with his arms folded felt insulted from her words.

“I know you’re having an affair with Jhope and you just went out to meet your other boyfriend.” -Yoona said. “It will be difficult for you to feel the same way for me.” -She said with a sudden change in her expression.

“Yoona-ssi.. I am not gay and you’re easy to love you’re just difficult to please.” -Johnny said from his heart.

“Are you saying that you might as well fall in love with me?” -Yoona asked him.

“Well I thought I was just depicting an image of a husband for you but I ended up liking you anyway despite with your mood swings.” -Johnny said.

“Jinja?” -Yoona asked once again despite hearing his words loud and clear. “Can you prove it? Kiss me.” -Yoona provoked him.

“I would love to but I have to make sure first that you’re not drunk and that will be for tomorrow. I just want to assure you’re not saying these words because of alcohol. Drunk confession can’t be trusted.” -Johnny told her as he lead her to her room.

“Good night Yoona-ssi?” -Johnny said.

“Good night Johnny-ssi..” -she responds with a frown.

The next morning Yoona wakes up still following her body clock. She feel light headed and a hradache at the same time. She went out her room and found the bags of italian food she bought last night, a glass were some ice were completely melted and a bottle of rum. From there she was able to recall what happened last night and it was embarrassing. It isnt the way she planned to confess her feelings for him and ot feels like her world just collide recalling she asked for a kiss from him.

She was about to rush in her room to dress herself but a phone rings inside Johnny’s coat that he ldft hanging on the back rest of the chair. Yoona took the phone and realized it wasn’t his, also the same caller has almost a hundred of miss calls since last night. 

Yoona pick up the phone thinking the caller might be worried to the phone’s owner so she initiated calling her back. 


yoboseyo?” -Yoona said.
“yoboseyo? Who’s this?” -Joohyun responds. “Listen, I need to talk to the phone’s owner now.”

But Yoona is sure 100% that the phone doesn’t owned by Johnny. “I’m sorry but the phone’s owner isnt with me right now.”
“Is that so? Could I just please have the phone back? Where can I meet you?” -Joohyun responds 


The 2 girls decided to meet at the coffee shop near Yoona’s condominium its a great way to escape with Johnny anyway so she didn’t hesitate to meet the caller despite she doesn’t know her personally.

Joohyun arrived at the place and just what they agreed upon she sits on the table beside the door. She’s nervous and she doesm’t know why. She don’t even know where she could find Taehyung as well since his phone isn’t with him.

“annyeonghasaeyo.” -Yoona greeted Joohyun.

Joohyun came back from her senses and realized she was the woman of all time. Pretty, young and wealthy truly she is. She’s just beautiful with her cream short dress and a pouch with her she just can’t help but to feel intimidated with the popular woman seated opposite to her.

“I could tell you recognize me by just your expression.” -Yoona said as she feels awkward from her constant stare.

“Oh yes I am sorry. I just feel like I am with a celebrity.” -Joohyun reasoned out as she feels awkward for herself too.

“Anyway here.” -Yoona said as she slides the phone to Joohyun that she took from her pouch. “Its in my husband’s coat and I intentionally pick up the call since you had numerous attempt.” 

“kamsamnida.” -Joohyun said as she grips her boyfriend’s phone with her both hands. “Do you have any idea how did this phone end up in your husband’s coat?” 

Yoona tilt her head and sidegazed trying to recall what happened before the confession incident but the only thing she could recall was Johnny carrying a man at a luxury apartment 1km away from hers. “Well I really have no idea but my husband came home last night smells like he drink some alcohol.”

“Jinja?” -Joohyun said as her eyebrows started to meet in concern. She was thinking that Taehyung made some revenge on her and it could be worse than what she did.

Yoona was about to offer her some help to find the phone’s owner cause Joohyun seems to be worried that her face looks perfectly in a korean melodrama but Johnny gave her a text message which made her feel guilty and convinced herself to get back home.

“Anyway I’ll keep going now. May I know your name and your contact number, I could tell you any information with the phone’s owner from my husband. He’s already awake.” -Yoona said and both of them exchange their numbers and bows to each other.


From: Unregistered number
Hey this is Johnny. Why aren’t you around? Did you intentionally left early to escape? Come home and clarify everything I’ll be accepting any revisions from your words with all of my heart.