AGAINST THE WILL

THE IMPOSTORS

The night was not enough for Johnny to finish all his paper works for the day. It’s not that he was given a deadline to finish the proposals given to him but he’s just so hard working and he feel satisfied when he finish his tasks ahead of time. So there he is still wearing his long sleeves but he managed to doffs his pants as soon as he enters his room. 

 

Meanwhile Yoona is getting better as she takes a couple of days to rest and somehow she was tempted to see Johnny again with his messy look. The perfect hardworking picture she was craving for, so she made a cup of green tea once again and knocked on Johnny’s door. Johnny opened the door and she almost drop the cup of tea she is holding as she was stun with his looks.

 

“Is everything okay?” -Johnny asked Yoona.

 

“Yes I’m sorry to bother you.. I just want to hand a cup of tea.” -Yoona said as she tries to avoid his eyes.

 

“Thank you.”- Johnny said and he placed his hand over her forehead to check if she’s totally fine and that made Yoona completely dropped the cup of tea spilling everything on the floor and breaking the cup into pieces. She also almost burn herself from it if she didn’t reflexively step backwards.

 

“I’ll do cleaning.” -Johnny volunteered and he took the mop and vacum from the back closet of the laundry room.

 

He reached the living room and found Yoona in front of his room’s door picking up the mess she made. “Hey don’t pick them up or you’ll wound yourself.”

 

“No its fine” -Yoona said and the only thing she could do is to look down in embarrassment praying silently hoping that Johnny didn’t caught how stun was her earlier before she dropped the cup.

 

Johnny pulled her up holding her elbow and walked her to sit on the couch. “Just stay still okay?” -Johnny said as he notice small slice on her index finger where a blood is already flowing from it and it seems like she wouldn’t mind or she really didn’t notice that she got herself a wound.

 

Johnny managed to tidy up the cup of green tea mess and he handed Yoona a bag of first aid kit asking her to clean her wound after he place the vacuum and map back to the closet.

 

Yoona was busy cleaning and putting some ointment on her wound including the blisters she got from cooking yesterday. She couldn’t speak a word as her confidence around Johnny shrink after she failed to stay still just because she was stunned by Johnny’s messy look.

 

“Listen here, you don’t really have to make a cup of tea for me.” -Johnny said

 

“Okay then I won’t make you one ever again.” -Yoona said as she was annoyed of him  for saying that.

 

Johnny sighs he knew he just offended her with his request. “Its not my intention to offend you. Lets just put it this way I will no longer stay late at night so you wouldn’t bother yourself making me a cup of tea. Is that okay?” -Johnny suggested with a smile.

 

“Ani its up to you.. wether you stay late or not I’ll no longer offer you a cup of tea.” -Yoona said and she turn away from him.

 

“Arasseo I guess we should sleep now its already late. Good night Yoona-ssi.” -Johnny said and he made his way to his room but he took a seconds glance to Yoona before he shut his door.

 

Yoona forced herself to march in her room with a frown. She just think he is being unfair how could he let Wendy tidy up his neck tie for him and he won’t let her make a simple cup of tea. The comparison is illogical but she’s not aware of it. Her feelings for Johnny just grow everyday they’re together and that makes her easily annoyed and sulk to him with just simple ignorance to her efforts.

 

The next morning Johnny went out of his room and found Yoona and Wendy having breakfast together. He was hesitant to sit on the same table with them but Yoona told him that he could join her since yesterday so he slowly pulls the chair waiting for Yoona’s signal to stop him but she didn’t so he managed to sit and suit himself comfortably.

 

Wendy stared at Yoona and realized that she has let him to join them from now on. “Eat a lot Mr. Seo.” -Wendy said

 

“Ne”

 

“Can we have a breakfast quietly?” -Yoona demand as her eyes are glued on her ipad while she reads some daily news and eating at the same time.

 

Johnny could feel that she’s still carrying the burden from last night. How could she felt annoyed with a four word exchange to Wendy as if they screamed the hell out them as they were having a breakfast. Wendy just shrug her shoulder and flicked her wrist gesturing Johnny to continue eating. 

 

Johnny stands up from his seat after he finished eating and bowed to both of the girls to say good bye for work. He was about to turn the knob of the door when Wendy noticed both of his end sleeves ed, she stopped him and volunteered to button both of them for him and it just made Yoona felt jealous about it. Here is Wendy again portraying a caring wife to Johnny. She feel so dumbed not to notice his ed sleeves so she walk out from the dining area despite her food was partially finished.

 

On the other hand Joohyun woke up next to Seulgi. Her eyes are still swollen and her eyebags were really obvious this time because of too much crying. She look at herself at the mirror and realized her shirt was wrinkled because it was soaked with Seulgi’s tears and it dried overnight. 

 

Her phone beeps and she grabbed it from Seulgi’s wooden desk “From: Yungho ♥️: 

Goodmorning, did you had enough sleep last night? How’s Seulgi? I hope both of you are doing just fine. I miss you and see you later here at the kitchen house.”

 

Joohyun smiled for a moment as soon as she see his boyfriend texts her first in the morning but she immediately get rid of the smile as soon as she visualized Seulgi from the side of his eyes.

 

“To: Yungho ♥️:

Good morning.. I did had enough sleep last night I am fine but Seulgi is still not. I might be late for work so take in charge of my tasks. I’ll wait for her to wake up first before I go and PS: dont expose your forehead”

 

Seulgi’s sleep was interrupted by a sun ray reflecting to her window. So she slowly opened her eyes as if its still closed since it was too swollen for over crying last night.

 

Joohyun placed her phone back to her desk and tuck her hair behind her ears. Her friend just look devastated. “Hey how are you feeling?” 

 

“I am damn hungry” -Seulgi complained as she fall herself back to her bed and shut her eyes in tears.

 

“Okay I’ll prepare some food for you. Just get some more sleep and I’ll wake you up later for breakfast.” 

 

This isn’t the first time that Joohyun saw Seulgi like that. She has been like this everytime she caught Taeyong cheating on her and it didn’t just happened d once. Their on and off complicated relationship just make her friend even worse but still none of them could convince her to reject him once he make it up to her again. 

 

Joohyun heated the pan with oil and opened the fridge only to find nothing inside it. She realized Seulgi was so busy for working and schooling at the same time and when she has a spare time she’ll waste it with Taeyong that she didn’t even notice she has nothing left for her even a bottle of water. Joohyun just slammed the door in annoyance, he called Taehyung to bring Seulgi some buffalo wings with 10cups of rice since she’ll be spending so much time if she goes on a grocery for her.

 

Taehyung thought they will be joining Seulgi for breakfast but Joohyun ended up preparing a single plate for Seulgi only. The next thing happened was Seulgi seated opposite of them eating 10 cups of rice and a kilo of buffalo wings. Joohyun knew she’ll be binge eating after a break up and her friend didn’t failed her.

 

Later on Joohyun and Taehyung made their way back to the chicken house after Seulgi’s mom arrived. They were holding hands as they walk on the streets and he could see there’s something wrong with Joohyun by just looking at her face.

 

“What’s wrong Baby?” -Taehyung asked

 

“Nothing.” -Joohyun stopped from walking “I just wonder how will I look if I experience a heart break, I mean will I look bad as Seulgi or I’ll ended up being pretty?”

 

Taehyung laughs “okay first of all you should not make any options since I have no plans to cheat on you nor to break your heart.” -Taehyung assured her as they walk again.

 

“You should keep your words Yungho-aa I’m not yet ready to separate myself from you. Just you leaving the house gave me a heartache what more if I found out something that will cause us to break up.” -Joohyun said

 

Taehyung was just hit by her words bulls eye to his conscience but even him won’t be able to take it once they break up so he still decided not to tell her the truth. “We will not break up I promise.. even you ask for it.”

 

“Why would I ask for it? I am not stupid.” -Joohyun said as she held his hand tighter. 

 

Taehyung and Joohyun parted ways since Joohyun has to go home to take a bath and dressed up while Taehyung went back to the chicken house and found Taeyeon wiping the tables that he already wiped. 

 

“Oh so you’re done with this? Miane.. I thought you just arranged the seats.” -Taeyeon said and went back to the kitchen to prepare him a breakfast. 

 

He realized that once they found out the truth not only Joohyun will be hurt but also Taeyeon who just innocently become a mother to him without him even asking. 

 

“Is everything okay?” -Taeyeon asked as she placed a tray of breakfast for Taehyung. She could tell that there’s something troubling his mind. 

 

“I’m fine gumawo it smells delicious.”

 

“Aigoo don’t get sick of my foods jaebal that’s the least foods I can prepare for you since I can’t afford to buy you some expensive one.”- Taeyeon said as she made her way back at the kitchen.

 

Joohyun arrived later on at the chicken house however she and Taehyung doesn’t have a chance to spend quality time together. Lots of customers are coming in and out and Taehyung kept on accepting home orders for him to deliver. 

 

Changsub just arrived after Taehyung left to deliver the foods using the scooter. He just arrived with a new car and everytime he has a new one he visits Joohyun and boast for it despite she repeatedly expressed her lack of interest with her car collection. 

 

“So you want to take a ride in my new vehicle?” -Changsub said as she follows Joohyun behind while she place some orders on customer’s table.

 

“Absolutely not and if you’re not going to order some food you are free to leave the chicken house.” -Joohyun said 

 

“Okay fine.”- Changsub said and sits on the table “Ahjumma! Give me some 10pcs of chicken leg and a bottle of soda.” -He yelled.

 

“It looks like your suitor is here again.” -Taeyeon said as Joohyun came inside the kitchen.

 

“I’ll get rid of him.” -Joohyun assured as she snatched Changsub’s order from her mom. “Here’s your order and make sure to leave once you done eating.” 

 

“Are you giving this to me for free?”

 

“In your dreams.” -Joohyun said as she walks away from him.

 

Changsub finished his food with less than an hour. He doesn’t usually eat cheap meals but when he do he only eats at The Chicken house. He walk to the counter and paid double of his bill just to look cool in front of Joohyun.

 

Taeyeon handed him his receipt and Taehyung just arrived as soon as he puts it inside his wallet. “So Ahjumma when are you going to allow me marry your daughter?” -He confidently asks as he toothpicks the food in between his teeth.

 

Taehyung was just furious inside from what he heard but he can’t confront him since their relationship can’t be learned by Taeyeon.

 

“I won’t allow my daughter to date until Haechan graduates from highschool.”- Taeyeon clarified

 

“What?” -Changsub laughs “Don’t you know your daughter is dating your delivery boy? He even claims that your daughter is his girl. Believe me ahjumma I’ve never lie in my entire life.”

 

Taeyeon was still unconvinced she looked at Joohyun and she just shrug her shoulder and rolled her eyes denying Changsub’s statement. She also can’t believe him easily since she witness how Joohyun and Taehyung fight endlessly within a day.

 

“Tsh ahjumma your daughter just betrayed you.” -Changsub said and his phone rings before Taeyeon could defend her daughter. 

 

“Yoboseyo.. grandpa? Oh I am at the company I have tons of paper works and I just skip my lunch.” -Changsub said as he waved goodbye to them.

 

“If only he has idea how he is a naturally born liar.” -Taeyeon said to Joohyun.

 

Joohyun just nods and secretly glances at her boyfriend who didn’t hear the conversation and was busy washing the dishes at the kitchen. 

 

Joohyun phone beeps and she received a text from Sooyoung telling her that they will have a drink tonight with Seulgi. She purses her lips and realized she’ll be missing two nights with Taehyung once she come to their drinking session but she also knows how much her friend needs her. Taeyeon was busy counting their earnings for today so she took the chance to lock herself and Taehyung at the restroom.

 

“Baby I’m sorry I won’t be able to sleep with you tonight again.” -Joohyun frowned

 

“What? Why?” -Taehyung asked

 

“Seulgi just invited me for a drink tonight.” -Joohyun explained

 

“Okay so there will be alcohol involved here?” -Taehyung clarified

 

“Yes but I promise to take it easy and I wont make myself overdrunk.” -Joohyun assured him.

 

“Okay will there be boys in this drinking session?” -Taehyung asked him directly looking to her eyes.

 

“Absolutely none! Even a single strand of a man’s hair won’t enter Seulgi’s room. We’ll just help our friend to forget her problem even its just temporary.” -Joohyun said.

 

Taehyung allowed Joohyun for that so called drinking session with her friends but they both agreed that Taehyung should send her to Seulgi’s house so he could assure that she’ll be arriving there safe. 

 

Taehyung and Joohyun arrived at Seulgi’s place and he immediately waved and kissed for goodbye luckily Sooyoung wasn’t still around as they came 1hour earlier of the said time.

 

Joohyun went inside Seulgi’s room and found her wearing a y black shorts, fit sleeveless covered by a black shiny coat. This is not what she is expecting and she has a bad feeling about this. It looks like both of her friends will drag her along to a night club. 

 

And her instincts was right. There she is standing in the middle of her tall friends in front of a night club. They also forced her to wear a white see through long sleeves and a black shorts with her high heels on. 

 

The music was so loud, the lights are flashing continuously as it gradually changes in color, the people inside are already wild partying some are dancing, some are throwing up and some are knocked out on the floor. 

 

Joohyun started to feel uncomfortable being around the night club. She feel guilty choosing to be with her friends instead of her boyfriend. She could even smell people’s mixed alcohol scent everywhere as they struggle to make their way to a private room Sooyoung booked. 

 

“Seriously? I thought we’ll be having our drinking session at Seulgi’s home why are we here?” -Joohyun nearly screamed on Sooyoung’s ear as Seulgi’s karaoke was too loud.

 

“Come on Joohyun unnie sometimes it’s nice to unwind and have some fun!” -Sooyoung said as she made Joohyun drink some vodka and squeeze a slice of lemon in his lip. 

 

Hours passed by and Joohyun fell in Sooyoung’s trap. She’s totally drunk and her vision is wavy and blurry. The strong taste of vodka together with a pinch of salt and lemon just makes a perfect combination despite its nerve wrecking and face wrinkling effect. 

 

Sooyoung and Joohyun are already knocked out on the couch while Seulgi just woke up from her deep nap after drinking too much alcohol she was waken up by her urge to pee. She crawled to the door and limp to the restroom which she successfully made there despite her wavy gait. 

 

She vomit a lot after peeing and later on ended up entering in a wrong KTV. Jimin was inside who just had a night drink with his investors after approving their proposals. His coat was hanged on his forearm while his other hand is carrying his brief case he was about to leave when Seulgi startled him. 

 

“Omo..” -He jumped back. It took him minutes to completely realize that he already met the gorgeous girl in front of her. Her face was covered with some of her hair as she lean sideways to the wall. 

 

He managed to assist her to lay on the long couch of the room and he checked the other room hoping he could find someone they mutually know. He first thing he expects to find is his boyfriend but he didn’t and later on found Joohyun sleeping on the couch together with Sooyoung who he met before since She’s co acting CEO’s Sungjae’s wife they’re inside the room 3 doors away from his. 

 

On the other hand Taehyung was bored in his room at the chicken house since its already late and Joohyun hasn’t called him. She didn’t even bother to pick up his tons of call attempts and it just makes him worry. He tried once again and finally she picked up.

 

“Chairman its Jimin” 

 

His eyebrows almost met hearing Jimin’s voice over his girlfriend’s phone when he was assured that there will be no boys around. “Explain everything.” -He responds with his deep scary voice.

 

“Ok first of all don’t get mad I just found your girlfriend here at the night club together with CEO Sungjae’s wife and Seulgi who happened to barge inside my room.” -Jimin explained.

 

Taehyung took the specific location from Jimin and rushed to get himself at the night club as soon as possible. He already fetched a taxi when he received a text from his Noona to come over at Jungkook’s place.

 

“” -He cursed, he commanded the driver to another address and texted Jimin to look after her girlfriend since he has an urgent matter at this late night.

 

Taehyung arrived at Jungkook’s house and what he found was more irritating than what he found out about his lying girlfriend. Jungkook and his 3 step brothers are wearing pajamas seated on a comfortable mat on the living room while they watch TV. 

 

“I thought you should come since you’re not the only one around.” -Jiwon said 

 

The next thing he knew he’s already wearing Jungkook’s pajamas and munching popcorn together with his step brothers but each one of them has a bowl on their own and they wouldn’t share to each other.

 

“I just can’t believe I have demons in my house.” -Jungkook complained

 

Leo turned his head around and look furiously at Jungkook “Did you just address us as demons?”

 

Among the three biological brother Leo was the one who didn’t learn to ignore his youngest step brother’s insults so he grabbed his collar and smack his head on the couch. Taehyung, Ravi and N just glued their eyes on the TV as it is the best way to ignore their rumbling brothers.

 

Leo almost ripped Jungkook’s pajamas when he was able to pull himself away from his step brother. “You’re a stupid Demon and I want you out of my house now!” -Jungkook yelled.

 

Just hearing his last word make the boys stop munching their food and their heart started to raise and pound as if it will leave their chest as soon as it can. What alarms them the most was the footsteps of their sister coming down from her room and before Jungkook could turn around he could already visualize his step sister’s reflection on his glass window.

 

Jiwon forcefully pulled both of Leo and Jungkook’s side burn as they were dragged downward to kneel before their sister. 

 

“You guys shouldn’t be fighting! You guys are no longer kids!” -Jiwon said as she almost teared up seeing his brothers fighting like cats and dogs.

 

“It wasn’t my fault. He called me a Demon.” -Leo reasoned out.

 

“Cause you really are!” -Jungkook yelled at his older step brother.

 

Jiwon just can’t cry in front of her younger step brothers so what she did was really against their will and both of his brother felt their human rights was violated and they can’t complain. 

 

They were handcuffed and was asked to hold hands together until the sun hasn’t risen. 

 

“Great so first Demons were asked to stay in my house and now I was asked to hold hands with the Great Demon.” -Jungkook complained with his softest voice to prevent his Sister from hearing.