JUST LOVELY THINGS

THE IMPOSTORS

Johnny and Yoona reached his home and she can’t help but to feel nervous meeting her husband’s parents. She never experienced dating before and has totally no idea how will she act around her in laws.

“Just act natural.” -Johnny advised.

Johnny’s parents welcomed them with a dressy outfit. Those are the only clothes they could pull from their closet since they don’t usually dress up formally. Yoona awkwardly bows at them and they bowed back. Doyoung invited her to sit with them and apologized ahead that she has to sit on the floor since they only have low level table at home.

Yoona obeyed and the next thing happened just shocked Johnny. She enjoyed Doyoung’s food despite it was made with cheap ingredients. She would have another spoonful of dish even if she’s still munches the food she just put inside before the other.

It was the first time after a long time that Yoona felt so full. If she could eat more she would but her stomach won’t accept more foods anymore. While Johnny and Taeil are busy washing the dishes Doyoung took some photo albums on their old wooden shelves which she and Yoona enjoyed browsing at while they’re sitting next to each other.

“It seems like your wife is enjoying her stay here,” -Taeil said 

Johnny smiles. “I hope so. Gumawo for the warm welcome.. She was hesitant and nervous before we could come inside.” 

“Son.. I know I failed to express myself as a responsible father and a husband but you’re already grown up, do not do the same mistakes I did. Take care of your wife and make her happy.” -Taeil emotionally said.

“You were Appa but maybe you really have to become like that for me to work hard. I’ll also take care of you and Omma.” -Johnny said.

Taeil cleared his throat before everything get’s too deeper “So.. When will I expect my grandchild?” 

Johnny’s eyes just widened automatically together with his jaw dropping expression. “Appa.. Why would you ask that question to me. I mean we haven’t talk about it.” 

Taeil just laughed at his son. He didn’t expect him to feel awkward and uncomfortable wiith his question since he stayed abroad for years. He’s still his coward uneasy son after all.

Johnny just finished his task and escaped at the kitchen to get rid of his over confident Dad who just put him on a hot seat but the next thing made him crumpled inside and his wife just laughing at making fun of his baby pictures.

“Yah Omma!” -Johnny whines snatching the photo album they were browsing.

“Waeyo? You’re cute!” -Yoona said between her laughs.

“No.. Let’s go! We have to go home its getting late.” -Johnny said grabbing his hoodie after placing back the photo albums that her Mom took out.

Yoona said goodbye to her in laws and went inside her car that Johnny volunteered to drive. She also invited them to come over her place some other time. 

While hitting the road she can’t help but smile and cling to her husband’s arm. Atleast she feel comfortable around his family and somehow that what she has been missing, she has growing up alone after her parents died at a young age.

Meanwhile its getting late, Taehyung and Joohyun are still roaming around while holding each other’s hand. They have no specific place to go to and just let their feet to lead them anywhere.

“Shall I take you home now? It’s getting late.” -Taehyung said.

Joohyun made a cute frown to his boyfriend. She missed him for months and still wanted to spend more time with him. Their hours of walk just feels like minutes now that they have to go home.

“but I still want to be with you.” -Joohyun said.

“I also want the same way but you still have to work for tomorrow.” -Taehyung told his girlfriend worriedly.

“No.. I’ll ask Omma to rest for a while. Let’s just go to your home I wanna know where can I go whenever I miss you.” -Joohyun suggested.

“Okay.. Kaja.” -Taehyung agreed.

Joohyun wears her seatbelt and somehow she really felt a signifcant change now that she is dating Taehyung. His car’s seat is more comfortable compared to her bed that pokes her back with its metal springs. 

The travel was smooth as if the car wasn’t moving at all. Since she get used to in riding scooters only, it really gave her a different feeling riding a luxury car together with his luxury boyfriend.

They stopped at a 50 floor building and Taehyung passed his key to the valet. He held Joohyun hands and walk through the elevator specially made directly to his penthouse but as soon as the doors slides to open Joohyun refuses to go in.

“Chamkaman.. What about your car keys? Aren’t you supposed to get those before you go home?” -Joohyun asked.

“Baby they’ll send the car keys at my receptionist don’t worry about it.” -Taehyung assured her.

“No.. How are you sure they’ll give it back to you? How could you trust them?” -Joohyun asked once again.

“I assure you that I’ll be able to get my car by tomorrow. Please don’t worry about it let’s just get inside.” -Taehyung excitedly said.. He has been away with the woman of his life for a month and was only able to enjoy her from a far distance before they reconciled. Despite wearing an above knee and longsleeves gray dress he still feels the same craving for his girlfriend as if she’s to his eyes.

They have arrived the front door and Taehyung allowed Joohyun to look while he enters his passcode so she would have access to his home. They entered inside and his home was way more above Joohyun’s expectation. The living room is twice more than their home, but before she could amaze more Taehyung pulled her and lean for a deep kiss to satisfy his cravings. She kisses back twirling her tongue inside his mouth. Taehyung’s other hand travels at the back of her thigh as he slowly lifts her dress.

But Joohyun gently pulled away after a stack of wines covered with glass cabinets caught her attention. She went near it to check if it’s real making her boyfriend displeased with her actions.

“Why do I feel like you have a grocery store in your home?” -Joohyun asked as her eyes widely observes the wine.

Taehyung grabbed her waist from the back making her lean on his body. “Well its not a grocery Baby. I received those wines as a gift.” -Taehyung responds.
he started kissing her neck she immediately turned around cutting his pleasing action towards her. “Can I taste some?”-Joohyun asked.

Taehyung nods and fake a smile but his girlfriend is the boss. So he took a wine glass and grabbed his favorite bottle of wine for Joohyun. He expertly uncorked the bottle and pour less than half of the glass of wine.

As soon as the liquid touches her tongue it gave her an undefinable feeling. It’s completely differenr from alcoholic drinks that she and her friends used to drink. So she straighten up the drink like she’s just drinking a water.

“Refill juseyo?”-Joohyun told her boyfriend as she extended both of her arms asking for another glaaa of wine.

Taehyung nods once again and pour the same amount again. As expected she drinks it the way she drink it before. She slides her tongue from the corner of each of her lip and she just unintentionally made her boyfriend arouse.

“Jinja mashta!” -Joohyun exclaimed.

“Really? Can I taste?” -Taehyung asked with an alluring tone pulling his girlfriend once again for another deep kiss. He knew that she’ll detach herself once again so this time he’s dragging her inside his room.

But Joohyun has a habit of partially opening her eyes whenever her head changes to opposite of Taehyung’s direction and once again she stopped kissing back. Another view just fascinated her, it’s Taehyung’s theatre like television that is mounted on the walls. It’s bigger and taller at her that just make her feel awe.

“Why do I feel like you have a movie house in your home?” -Joohyun asked once again but her eyes are still focused at the television.

“Baby its just a living room. Let’s go inside the bedroom and let’s have some fun.” -Taehyung suggests trying to seduce his girlfriend by grabbing both of her .

She didn’t remove his hands but she walk towards the curtains making herself unitentionally detach from him once again. It’s the lights from the buildings reflecting to thin curtains of Taehyung. She uses her both hands to clearly view the lights but she almost fell on her after realizing how high she is from the ground.

“How could you live looking at the glass windows?” -Joohyun asked.

“I don’t usually look at them. Don’t worry I’ll order them to change the curtains with thick ones so you won’t see our height from here.” -Taehyung said as he pulled back the curtains to close it.

“Your home is really daebak. Honestly I feel like I’m inside a mall right now.” -Joohyun said giving her boyfriend a thumbs up.

“Okay listen here Baby.. I miss you so much for the past month I’ve been holding myself from you. You even ignore my calls and now.. I want you in my bed.” -Taehyung confessed but his girlfriend ignores him and walk towards a stairs leading downstairs.

Taehyung sighs it seems like he won’t get what he wants for tonight. Despite his multiple attempts of meeting his desires he realized he would later on fail to succeed doing what he wants with Joohyun. He followed her and she found her astound with the sight.

“You have an indoor pool here?”- Joohyun said 

“Do you wanna go swimming?” -Taehyung asked her.

“No. I’m afraid of the water.. I feel suffocated when it reach my chest.” -Joohyun said 

“Okay so we’ll not have pool dates for you to be comfortable.” -Taehyung assured her.

“Can I sleep here tonight?”-Joohyun asked.

“Sure but I would love to sleep now since it’s already late.” -Taehyung said with a grin he was about to ask Joohyun to join him for a night shower but his phone rings. So he lead Joohyun at his bathroom while he’s entertaining the call from the phone.

Joohyun once again amazed with his bathroom. It was so clean and it just smell so good, his bathroom is bigger than her bedroom and what more shocking is the extended room to his walk in closet this time she feel that she’a in a jewelry shop and a men’s boutique.

She took a pair of Taehyung’s pajamas but she prefer to wear the upper garment only. She realized she has been rejecting her boyfriend’s attempts since they entered his home, so she thought she could be just seductive in front of him.
--
After receiving the call Taehyung went inside his room and found her girlfriend wearing his upper garment sleepwear. 3 buttons were doffed and she has completely wearing nothing down there. She’s busy browsing some magazine when Taehyung started to caress her thighs.

“Stop.” -Joohyun commanded. “take a shower first before anything else.”

Taehyung smiled and obeyed he thought it will be embarrassing to have with her if he smells a chewed sundae mixed with night market odor. So he didn’t hesitate to delay the satisfaction and take a night shower.


But Taehyung’s bed was just too comfortable for Joohyun. As if the matress was caressing her back to sleep and she lost. Taehyung came out from his bathroom with his bath towel wrapped around him only to find his girlfriend in a deep sleep on his bed.

But instead getting frustrated he dress himself with pajamas and lay beside Joohyun. She’s still beautiful despite she produces cute snores when she sleeps. She still mesmerized him despite she failed to please him for the night. Taehyung covered her with his thick blanket and wrapped his arms around him. She unconsciously moved closer to him resting her head over his chest.

--
Jimin and Seulgi arrived at her home but this time Jimin gets inside her home without her invite. He just make himself comfortable now that he prove something to her. She opens every cabinet in her kitchen checking what could she grab for dinner but there’a nothing she could.

“Uhmm I don’t have anything here for dinner. Can you just have dinner in your home?” -Seulgi suggested.

“Not without you.” -Jimin said.

But she has no choice. She agreed to him to join her for dinner so she grabbed a pair of pajamas and later on made her way with Jimin.

Jimin’s house isn’t as big as she expected. Its enough to be live by 2-4 person but still the interior design is quite impressive. Jimin grabbed his ingredients from his fridge since he plan to cook something for Seulgi.

“Jimin-ssi you don’t have to waste your stocks for me. We could just have some noodles or pre heat foods there.” -Seulgi said.

“No. I don’t want you to eat unhealthy foods from now on.” -Jimin said as he breaks the egg.

“They’re still foods you know..” -Seulgi reasoned out cause here he is again pointing out of her consuming too much processed food as if it’s a crime.

“Yes.. But it will only help you gather some diseases.’ -Jimin lectured her. “If you’ll only eat unhealthy foods for your meals then might as well consider that I should join you in your every meal.” 

“Tsh will you please stop acting like my Dad. I mean you really don’t have to do this. Don’t make me feel so special. I might get used to it.” -Seulgi complained.

“Then get used to it. I am willing to serve you with all my heart Ms. Kang.” -Jimin said and she blushed. “So you’re still not wanna date me?” -He asked in the middle of nowhere.

“Well.. I am sorry Mr. Park but I still see you as a friend and you’re my Boss.” -Seulgi told her reason.

“So what’s wrong of being a Boss? Remember I betrayed my friend just for you. I can also quit my job just for you.” -Jimin told her.

“Oh please don’t. I might consider to date you but not now I just came from a break up.” -Seulgi explained herself.

“Okay that reason will do, I hope somehow I made a slight change with your feelings towards me I don’t see you as a woman who’ll have with any other guy without any interest.” -Jimin said.

The two enjoyed their dinner with some casual conversation but whenever Jimin tried to in his feelings for her, she would easily change the topic and make Jimin feel that she’s not yet ready for comitments. 

She washed herself and dressed with her pajamas, it’s not that she plans to sleep at his place but she knew he’ll insist to send her home if she will go home after dinner. Jimin place a thick matress beside his bed so he could sleep on the floor while Seulgi will be sleeping on his bed.

But in a dim quiet room just make them feel unsleepy. Seulgi intentionally turn her back away from Jimin while he lay on his back staring at the ceiling. “Are you asleep?”-Jimin asked.

“Not yet.” -Seulgi said she tried to glance at her but before she could she can tell that he’s already facing her direction as soon as she answered.

“Why are you so beautiful?” -Jimin asked. “I mean.. Every man will be lucky to have you.”

Seulgi smiled. She feel so appreciated with his words but she already heard those words with her past lovers and she just can’t help but to ignore his words later on.

“I guess tomorrow will be a great day for me since you’ll be the first one I’ll see in the morning. Can you wait for me to wake up?” -Jimin asked.

“Sure,” -Seulgi said.

But with her short and limited responds Jimin could tell that she’s starting to feel uncomfortable because of his consistent compliments. He smiled because he was able to reveal what he has been keeping inside his heart. “Good night Seulgi-ssi.. Just take your time thinking of dating me. It doesn’t matter how long will it take. I’ll wait for you.”

“Goodnight Mr. Park.”

“cause when the time comes you have decided I will never ever let you go.”