UNEXPECTED INCIDENT

THE IMPOSTORS

The night continues and the guests are decreasing. Some employees are already tidying up the the area and cleaning the kitchen while the other promotes the V hotel to some VIP guests.

Joohyun was still busy escorting guests on the way to the main doors when Taehyung approached her once again but Joohyun was so consistent ignoring him and went back to assist a male foreign customer to his vehicle and that made Taehyung feel so jealous.

He marched away from Joohyun which she didn’t notice with a frown and curved down corners of lip. How could his girlfriend offer a smile to someone and ignores her boyfriend like that. It seems like he’s blinded by his jealousy that he forgot that Joohyun has a responsibility as a concierge. 

Its almost midnight when the event hall is completely empty and tidy. Minjae personally gathered the hired employees and congratulate them with their great work and everyone gave themselves a clap and because of that he’ll give a double pay for the month and everyone cheered for him.

Some of the employees gathered in the kitchen to enjoy some free expensive food and some decided to go home. Joohyun and Seulgi waved for good bye and separate ways, Seulgi almost reached the waiting area when Jong In called her attention. 

“Seulgi-ssi.” -Jong In greets her With a bow,

“Oh Manger Kim.” -Seulgi bowed back.

“aish we’re already outside the hotel let’s quit formality.” -Jong In said. “Are you going home? I can give you a ride.” -Jong In offered.

But since her boyfriend will pick her up she politely declines the Manager’s offer and despite Jong In want to take her home he didn’t insist anymore since he wanted to take things slowly. Seulgi reached the waiting area and Jimin just arrived on time. Seulgi can still see Jong In distant to her so she intentionally entered the back seat.

“Why are you sitting there?” -Jimin asked his girlfriend.

“Uhmm I’m walking with another employee just before so I’m afraid she might caught me dating a big time man.” -Seulgi reasoned out removing her uniform and reached for her boyfriend’s head to give him a deep kiss. “I miss you by the way.”

“I miss you too.” -Jimin said his lower lip. 

On the other hand Joohyun decided to go to her boyfriend’s penthouse. She has been occupied for the whole month because she was too focus with the training that she failed to make time for him.

She reached his penthouse and found him eyes glued on TV while he randomly changes the channel. So she jumped to him giving him a tight embrace as she rest her full weight to her unresponsive boyfriend.

She already gave him lots of kisses over his face but he won’t mind and his attention is still on TV. “What’s wrong?” -Joohyun said with a frown.

“Tsh. Why do younact so innocent. You’ve been ignoring me the whole night.”-Taehyung complained.

Joohyun snatched the remote from him and turned off the TV. She sits on his lap, cup his cheeks and look him straight in the eye. “Baby I was working. Why donyou have to feel bad bout that,”

“I know you are but how come you offered other people smiles and you didn’t on me?” -Taehyung complained more.

“Baby its part of my job. I thought you’ll support me on this? How come you’re acting like this?” -Joohyun asked.

“Was ignoring me part of your job? I mean I miss you so much and we weren’t able to see each other for a month and yet you still chose to ignore me.” 

“That’s not it Baby but Seulgi ordered me to do so and I was informed that you and Jimin are our Boss once we entered the hotel’s premises. I’m sorry to upset you.”-Joohyun apologized.

“ah mola.. Let’s just talk tomorrow I believe you’re tired you need to sleep.” -Taehyung said as he attempt to stand up but Joohyun locked him more in between her thighs.

“Are you sure you wanted me to sleep already?” -Joohyun asked her boyfriend while she s her uniform in front of him.

He gulps and looked away but his eyeballs can’t help but to look back to her girlfriend. “Ne.. Let’s sleep.” -Taehyung said.

“Jinja?” -Joohyun asked him once again but this time she already undressed herself covering her upper body only with her bra and it was challenging for Taehyung not to look. He even sees her girlfriend like a godess with her clothes on what more if without it?

Joohyun started to seduce Taehyung by giving moist kisses on his neck together with a light . “Baby this isn’t fair. I was supposed to ignore you like what you did to me.” -Taehyung said.

“Fine! If you really want it that way then do as you please.” -Joohyun pretending to be sulking but she only want to make love with her boyfriend after taking a bath so she would smell good and clean and she rushed to the bathroom and wanted to delay the gratification.

“Yah Bae Joohyun this is really unfair! How come you can’t finish what you started?” -Taehyung asked his girlfriend knocking at the locked door of his bathroom.

But Taehyung is so eager to have Joohyun immediately. He went to the stock room where the main switch of his penthouse was located he browse the cabinets and found the key cards arranged inside and it took him minutes to find the key card to his bathroom.

Joohyun’s was almost done with her warm bath after taking a cold shower. She was about to grab her towels when the door opens and she went back sitting in the bath tub again. 

“Let’s take a bath together.” -Taehyung said and he undressed himself in front of her. She blushed since she wasn’t used to see her boyfriend like that, they used to make love with lights are turned off.

Taehyung puts himself in the tub overing his girlfriend “Wait stop.” -Joohyun said trying to stop her boyfriend but she failed. He already trust himself inside her and the only thing she could do is to make a soft moan echoing inside the bathroom.

“Should I stop now?” -Taehyung asked seductively.

“No, not anymore. I was supposed to uhmm make love with you on your bed.” -Joohyun said between her moans and leaned her back to the rubber mats attached to the walls of the baththubs.

She was so cooperative by this time that she even raised a leg suspending it on the edge of the bathtub to give her boyfriend a broader entrance. Her moans are so cute and soft as it echoes around the bathroom, that made Taehyung more eager to trust into her and the water kept on dripping from the bathtub making his carpeted floor so wet.

As they keep on going the amount of water in the bathtub decreases and it made Joohyun’s upper body more visible. Her s are fully erected and that’s just a turn on for Taehyung so he reached for it to it really hard and she wrapped her arms around his head to press him more to her .

“Baby I think I am about to reach the ,” -Joohyun informed him and that made him more eager to get in and out of his girlfriend.. Until she almost curled her body that she locked Taehyung in between her thighs. 

Taehyung went off the bathroom and guide Joohyun to stand up as he covers her with robe and hand her a towel to dry her hair. “Go get some rest. First day of work is always tiring.” -He said before he could give a deep kiss to her girlfriend. 

Taehyung has done washing himself and went out to the bathroom after completely drying himself. He found Joohyun asleep on her bed wearing his pajamas that looks like a dress to her.

He sits beside her and caress her hair. He realized that her hair wasn’t completely dry at all. Maybe because she was too tired for the night that she decided to sleep even her hair was lightly damp. He took the comb from her bag and combs Joohyun while she sleeps.

He loves doing it. It seems like offering a service for Joohyun is something pleasurable to him that he didn’t stop combing her hair until the ends are fully dry. So he faced her girlfriend as he lay next to her admiring how charming and beautiful she is.

“Stop looking at me like that.” -Joohyun who was halfasleep murmurs.

“How did you know I was looking at you?” -Taehyung .

“I could feel it. Your eyes are on me.” -Joohyun responds moving herself closer to her boyfriend and she rest her head over his chest. “This is the best part of being with you. I was able to hear your heartbeat.”she added.

On the other hand Yoona went our from her bathroom with her pajamas on. She found Johnny busy with his laptop in the middle of the night despite they just attended an event so she snatched his laptop from him and placed it over her desk.

“No more job related task once you reached our bed.” -Yoona said grabbing him from the neck so he would embrace her.

“It seems like we’ll have lots of new rules starting from tonight.” -Johnny said.

“Yes and that would be the first.” -Yoona confirmed.

Johnny lift the blanket and pulled it to both of them. “Okay so once I reach our bed I’m only allowed to do my job as a husband.” -Johnny said as he slid his palms inside Yoona’s pajamas. 

Yoona just looks him in the eye and slowly closed it as soon as he grabs her . He realize with a very close distance to his wife, she’s more beautiful and seductive when she’s being pleasured by his touch.

The two are already enjoying a deep intense kiss when Yoona’s doorbell rings. They paused for a while but Johnny went back kissing her passionately and his kisses was difficult for her to avoid and the only thing she could do is to kiss back.

But her doorbell was so distracting so Johnny volunteered to stand up to check who it was. “wait here.”-He said.

Johnny realized it was Changsub. He opened the door for him and he received a punch that made him fall on his back. He’s drunk and out of control but his anger just raised and he can’t help but to give Johnny random punches.

“Yah Changsub-aa that’s enough!” -Yoona yelled at him and pushed him away from her husband. He also fell on his since he was drunk that he couldn’t balance himself.

Johnny was able to tolerate the slight pain that Changsub caused. He was able to stand by himself and tried to assist Changsub to stand up but Yoona stopped him afraid that he might hurt him again.

Changsub was able to stand by himself by leaning on the walls. He took his wallet and took all his cash and check throwing it in front of Johnny. “I can give you any amount you desire just stop fooling around. I need my company!” -Changsub said.

“Changsub-aa you don’t own the company! Leave my home now!” -Yoona said.

But he doesn’t listen he even grabbed Johnny’s collar instead and tried to give another punch but he’s already too weak because of the alcohol’s effect. Yoona has no choice but to ask the guards to drag Changsub away from her home.

She cups her husband’s face feeling sorry that her own family has to hurt him. “Don’t feel bad about it. I was afraid he might hurt you also.” -Johnny said. “I feel more bad if you really bought that baseball bat for $80,000.” -Johnny told her.

“Why do you worry with our expenses? Its just $80,000. Our wedding might worth million of dollars so don’t feel bad about it.” -Yoona told him.

“Honey we’ll not spend a million dollars for our wedding. My parents just spent $10,000 for their wedding. Are you planning to invite the whole nation to our wedding?” 

“Please stop acting like you’re a beggar. A wedding is just once in a lifetime and I am going to marry the man that I love I want my wedding day to be something that people could remember.” -Yoona complain. “and besides its just a million dollar.”

“Geez Honey do you only pick up a million dollar on the ground? Let’s just have a simple wedding. Arasseo?” -Johnny tried to convince her.

Yoona gave him a kiss “No. We’ll stick to my decision. Anyway shall we go back to our room and continied what we’re doing?” 

Johnny just let her drag him inside their room. He’s still not going to agree to an expensive wedding and stayed quiet since its already late and they need to sleep.

The next morning Wendy makes her way to Yoona’s place and found Jhope already waiting for her. She run approaching him and both of them greets each other.

“Are you busy for today?” -Wendy asked.

Jhope nods. “I’ll be attending a meeting in Japan for two days together with Mr. Seo. We’ll be leaving by tonight.” 

Wendy frowned but Jhope handed her a pouch and she accepted it. She checked what’s inside it and it has sanitizer, cologne, medicine kit, small first aid kit and a folded mini umbrella.

“what are these for?” -Wendy asked.

“So you could take care of yourself while I’m not around. Just keep the pouch inside your bag arasseo? Make sure not to get yourself sick.” -Jhope told her.

Wendy just smiled with his unexpected gift. He just show another side of him that could any girl be impressed with. “Gumawo, anyway I am not taking this for free so let’s go to the mall and I’ll buy you something in return.”

Wendy and Jhope went to a department store to look for a necktie. Wendy has really no idea what Jhope would like but whatever would she give will be appreciated by him since he likes her too much. 

Wendy has difficulty choosing something for him so she approached a saleslady to help her to decide what would be best for Jhope. 

“Omo is that yu Sowon-aa?” -Jhope said 

Sowon greets her with a bow and express her awkwardness towards him. “Oppa it’s been a while.”-The saleslady said.

Wendy could only fake a smile and she knew she has to hide that she hates it when Jhope is being too friendly with another woman. 

“It looks like I approached the right person who could help me to choose your necktie. It seems you guys know each other.” -Wendy sarcastically said.

“I told ypu anything you’ll choose will be appreciated.” -Jhope told her as he could feel the tension in her words.

“Well if you’ll ask for my opinion Maam I think a patterned necktie will suit him since he used to wear dark outfits.” -Sowon recommended.

“Thanks. I’ll just buy this one.”- Wendy said and walk to the cashier.

After paying for his gift Wendy still remain quiet making their way to the parking lot. She’s sonuncomfortable recalling Jhope’s closeness with the saleslady.

“So.. What’s bothering you?” -Jhope asked as he grabbed her wrist to stop her from walking.

“Nothing.” -Wendy said “I just didn’t expect you’re close with someone opposite to your gender.” -Wendy added.

but Jhope is a grown up man. He’s no longer a man who can’t pick up women’s thought and indirect accusation. “Okay I’m sorry if I was so insensitive earlier. I should’ve introduced you as my special someone to her.” -Jhope apologize as he rest both of her hands over her shoulder.

Wendy blushed she didn’t expect that he’ll take the blame for her unreasonable tantrums so she turned her back and made her way to the car park while she drags him with her.

“But who is she? How come you guys know each other.” -Wendy asked with curiousity while they travel to Yoona’s place.

“Well she’s an ex lover.” -Jhope told her honestly. 

“Right. I should’ve known that, I should’ve asked questions that I already know the answer.” -Wendy said getting pissed again.

On the other hand Joohyun welcomed a VIP guest and escorted them to their suite room together with theit bodyguards who refused to ask for assistance to carry their stuffs since they don’t want them touched.

“Thank you for escorting us. The hotel has a pleasant ambiance I like it here.” -Eric Nam said.

“Kamsamnida. Please use your telephone line inside your room for our service just press 1. Enjoy your stay.” -Joohyun bowed and smiled at them.

“Oh and by the way I don’t want people roaming around 10ft away from my room I’m easily distracted with noises.” -Eric said.

“that will be noted Sir.” -Joohyun made her way back to the lobby and found a Channel pouch on the elevator. She took it with her to send to the customer service department and it happened that the guards together with their guard dogs are roaming around.

The guard passed by Joohyun and after exchanging bows the dog attacked Joohyun’s hand. She withdraws her hand and dropped the channel pouch she’s holding. She’s shaking and terribly scared since she’s not an animal friendly. 

A blood from her wound keep on dripping from her hand and the dog keeps on smelling the pouch. Some of the staff assists Joohyun to stand up and when the guard opens the pouch it contains some sachet of . 

Everyone was so shocked with what they found out. Joohyun was sent to the hospital to have her wounds stitch. Seulgi was furious with the incident and ordered to inform the executive manager about it. If the public founds out this issue will have a big impact on hotel’s reputation.

They checked the CCTV footage whoever left that pouch in the elevator and it so happened that 10 minutes before Joohyun could pick up the pouch the CCTV were broken and failed to record the footage.

Jong In slams the desk of head securities. He won’t accept any reasons for this mistake it only means that they’re keeping a drug syndicate in their hotel. They only have one hope and Joohyun could fill their puzzled mind.

“You mean when you escorted Mr. Nam together with his wife and bodyguards the pouch wasnt there?” -Jinyoung asked who personally came to the emergency room to see Joohyun.

“Ne, Manager Park. I only found the wallet inside when I was returning to the lobby to welcome another VIP guest but since I saw the pouch when I’m only 3 floors away from the lobby I decided to hand it over the customer service department and the incident happened on my way there.” -Joohyun explained.

The Managers have speak to each other and if they fail to see any evidences from Eric Nam they will only have Joohyun as their primary suspect of the incident.

Jong In together with some managers knocked on Eric’s door. He was furious to see them expressing how disturbed he was with their presence. 

“Didn’t I request I don’t want to see people 10ft away from my room?” -Eric frustratedly asked.

“Ne Mr. Nam we were informed by your request however we need to get inside your room and implement a massive search.” -JongIn politely informed him.

“With what? Why?” -Eric asked as he refused to let them inside.

“I’m sorry Mr. Nam but if there’s speculations against the hotel we won’t take any questions nor refusal. Please move aside.” -Jong In said and some police went inside to search the whole place.

Minjae and Taehyung also came after hearing what happened. Taehyung would really hit this guest’s face once they proved that they’re hiding prohibited drugs around the room since Joohyun was hurt because of his doing.

It’s been half an hour and they couldn’t find anything until the same dog who attacked Joohyun areived together with its guard. It started to smell the floor slowly until he couldn’t stop smelling the leather couch anymore. He started to dig the couch and that’s when the police sliced the couch using his knife and there’s lots of packed inside the couch. 

Taehyung punched Eric on his face and the guard fire his gun to him that he got hit on his arm. The firing of gun between both parties begun and more police came for help. Later on Eric Nam and his wounded bodyguards were arrest and Taehyung was brought to the hospital and already unconscious.