MISTAKES&JEALOUSY

THE IMPOSTORS

Taehyung woke up from Joohyun continuous sniffs. He can’t barely move since his arm was badly hurt and slight movement can cause pain. He extended his other arm and rest it to Joohyun’s head.

“Stop crying. You’re interrupting my sleep.” -Taehyung jokingly said.

“Yah!” -Joohyun hit his tummy. “What are you doing there?! How come you got involve with the shooting incident!?” 

“Why are you mad at me? I intentionally went there to smack the hell out of that criminal’s face because of him you got hurt also I fire out all the guards. We’re planning to set a contract with another agency.” -Taehyung said.

“Taehyung-aa you know you don’t have to do that.” -Joohyun said feeling sorry for her colleagues. “They just did a great job. They found a inside your hotel.”

“No, they let the drugs inside my hotel and that’s not what I’m expecting them to do.” -Taehyung said.

“Can you please just give them another chance?” -Joohyun said trying to save them.

but Taehyung shakes his head in disagreement. If it wasn’t Joohyun the hotel might face controversies and issues and he don’t want that to happen again. He held her hand covered with bandage “Miane.. I wasn’t there to protect you.” 

“It’s not your fault it was an accident.” -Joohyun said. 

“Hyung!” -Jungkook barge inside his room and realized he just interrupt their sweet moments.

“How many times do I have to remind you about knocking to my doors.” -Taehyung reminded him.

Jungkook scratched his head and bowed at Joohyun “Miane.. How are you feeling? I thought I lost you.” -Jungkook said hugging his brother resting half of his body to him.

“Yah.. Don’t you feel embarrassed to my girlfriend you’re acting like a baby.” -Taehyung said trying to push him away from him.

“but I am a baby. Your baby brother.” -Jungkook said.

“Uhmm Jungkook-ssi you might hurt your brother. Just take a sit instead.” -Joohyun suggested while she attempts to push him away from his brother.

“Yah! You guys are annoying this is not a dating area! This is a hospital!” -Jungkook raised his voice to both of them.

“Since when did you learned raising your voice at me?” -Taehyung asked.

“Since the day you won’t allow me to hug you, annyeong I am leaving!” -Jungkook said pretending to be sulking but he knew only Joohyun can make his brother feel better. 

On the other hand Wendy is back again attending Yoongi as a client. She still gives him an intense gaze showing how dissapointed she was for what he did to Jhope. 

“Go on don’t leave your eyes on me. Atleast you’re spending your time staring at me.” -Yoongi said.

Wendy looked away as if she wanted to slap his face but she couldn’t because he’s a client.m”Very well then. What’s your concern why did you asked for me?” 

“Well.. I was just going to ask when will the restaurant be finally available for public.” -Yoongi asked.

“You asked me to come here just to ask that?! You could just discussed your concern with the workers here!” -Wendy complained.

“Isn’t it obvious? I also wanted to see you.” -Yoongi said with a bright smile.

Wendy could only clenched her fist. She knew Jhope won’t like it once he found out that she’s with her ex boyfriend once again. So she took her laptop from her bag and pretend that she’s busy working on something.

“What are you doing?” -Yoongi asked trying to peek at her screen.

Wendy partially folded her laptop “None of your business.” -Wendy said and opened her emails. She smiled. Hoseok sends her pictures of him departing and arriving in Japan with all smiles on his face. 

Wendy: How’s your flight? Did you had your meal already? I hope you’re doing well.
Jhope: I am doing well. The meal was great although I can’t enjoy it as much as I enjoy my meals with you.

She smiled.

“How stupid.” -Yoongi said and that’a when she realized that Yoongi is already behind her. So she shut her laptop and bit her lower lip in embarrassment.

“Is that what you meant by ‘None of my business?’ should I make a complain that you’re flirting with your boyfriend during your work hours?” -Yoongi suggested.

“ani miane.” -Wendy said and she unwillingly returned her laptop inside her bag. 

Yoongi felt it was an achievement to make Wendy obey his command and he took it as a milestone to win her heart. So he gather the person building the restaurant and informed everyone that he’ll treat them for a barbecue and drinks. 

Everyone cheered except for Wendy, she express how dismay she is with his offer and all she can do is to look down and let herself drag along with everyone. 

While everyone was busy eating and chatting Wendy took the chance to call Jhope to inform him about the happenings. 

“as far as I’m concern I just dismissed everyone early because we’ll be having a barbecue party and it’s still working hours. So please keep your phone.” -Yoongi said as he suddenly appeared behind her.

“Why do you have to keep your eyes on me all the time? I am sorry Client Min but this is so frustrating.” -Wendy honestly said.

“Well I am sorry to frustrate you, but I don’t want him to have even a second of your time.” -Yoongi clarified.

Wendy just ignored what he said and passed by Yoongi. She knew if she keep on reasoning out he’ll still insist what he wants. As soon as she took the chair to sit she grabbed the can of beer and she got a praise for that.

She realizee its been a long time since she had a beer and she missed it. The taste and the intense impact to was pretty much a reason not to resist to drink.

Yoongi just smiled watching her. She hasn’t changed at all when it comes to drinking. She still prefers beer more than Soju or wine. Until she was up to her 10th can that she already failed to finish it. 

Just like the other employees, Wendy got really drunk and that’s Hoseok’s plan to overdrunk her cause she never lie when she’s drunk. 

Later on Yoongi only took Wendy for a ride and brought her to his home. He was able to carry her and lay her on his bed.

“Seungwan-aa are you feeling alright?” -Yoongi asked.

“Where’s jhope?” -Wendy asked him back.

“Seungwan-aa it’s me.. Yoongi.” -He said.

So Wendy took a took a sit and narrowed her eyes facing Yoongi but no matter what she do she can’t focus her vision to him and he’s still blurry afterall. 

“ah molaseo. I need to rest.” -Wendy said between her hiccups

But before she could lay herself completely Yoongi grabbed her arms and leaned for a deep kiss. Even though she was totally drunk she could say that the kiss was the kiss she used to have years ago. She was aware that the aggressive tender kiss is from Yoongi.

She tried to pull herself but she can’t. It feels like she just really wanted the kiss and because of the alcohol effect it made her more arouse that she wanted to go further. So she grabbed Yoongi by encircling her arms around him and rest her weight to him to forcefully lay him on his bed while she’s overing him.

Meanwhile Seulgi just finished adjusting her people’s schedule since Joohyun will have to miss work for a week to heal her injured hand. She checked her wrist watch and realized she only have 10 minutes left for lunch. So she rushed to the kitchen using a passage between her office and the hotel’s kitchen with her high heels on. As she was supposed to grab the hinge knob to the kitchen the door opens and it slams she slams her whole body on it and she fell on her .

“Omo I am sorry Ms. Kang! Are you alright?” -Jong In worriedly said.

Seulgi just nods since she’s running out of time to have her lunch and when she finally stands up and makes a step she realized she broke her high heels so she took it off and went to the kitchen after bowing to Jong In.

“Is she alright?” -Jong In asked himself and he peek at her through the glass door. That’s when she realized she almost missed her lunch that’s why she’s in a rush. He only laughs to himself seeing her eating her meal in a hurry in not so elegant manner just too cute for Jong In to handle.

Seulgi went back to her officr and found a gift on her desk. She opened the gift and found a pair of black high heels that just right to her size. 

“I just have a feeling you’ll be needing this for the day.❤” -Jimin

She just smiled and wondered how can her boyfriend found out that she needs a new pair of shoes but instead if calling him she decided to ask him tonight once they meet for dinner. Jong In came inside her office without knocking and found her wearing her new pair of shoes so he hide the box of shoe he ordered for her behind him.

“Manager Kim. I am sorry for what happened earlier.” -Seulgi apologized but still giving her professional expression.

“K..kwenchana.. Are you alright?” -Jong In asked her.

Seulgi nods and offered a smile “Is there anything I can help you with?” 

“No.. Not really I just came to check if you’re alright.” -Jong In said and he waved for goodbye.

Jong In thought that it wasn’t only him who’s eyeing Seulgi in the hotel. He’s wondering who else besides him noticed that she broke her shoe. So he placed the box of shoes below his desk and thinking who might be that guy.

“Manager Kim.” -Jimin called him and he took minutes to come back to his senses “It seems like you’re overthinking about the incident happened today. You didn’t notice I arrived.”

But failure to give Seulgi the pair of shoes was more disappointing than the incident for him plus he learned that he’s not the only one who’s eyeing her. “Ne, Chairman Park miane.”

“Don’t stress yourself because of it. We don’t blame anyone with this incident.” -Jimin tried to cheer him up. “anyway I came here personally to congratulate you on your successful grand opening. I was actually looking for mistakes but I can’t.” -Jimin said.

“Kamsamnida Chairman Park.” -JongIn said with a bow.

Jimin bowed back to him and he realized he just gained his respect. He jumped in joy after Jimin left his office that he accidentally hit his knees at his wooden table. 

Jimin went to the lobby and found Seulgi just escorted a VIP guest to the exit and he observes him from head to toe with the corner of his eyes and he realized she’s already wearing what he gave her. So he gave him a thumbs up and she just rolled her eyes with a smile in return.

It’s already 7pm and the employees for the day shift are preparing to go home. Seulgi was placing her pair of shoe in her locker when a colleague of her noticed it.

“Yah Ms. Kang those are limited edition shoe collection for only this month! How come you have something like that?!” -Her colleague almost freak out.

“Well someone gave it to me.” -Seulgi said as she completely locks her locker. She doesn’t want to give a hint to anyone that she’s dating a head from V group.

“are you not aware that there are only 3 of you in the country who owns that kind of shoes?” -Her colleague said.

“No.. I gotta go bye.” -Seulgi said trying to escape with her colleague.

To: Park Jimin:
Yah! Meet me at the playground nearest to my home. You deserve a scolding Chairman Park!

Meanwhile Yoona and Johnny just arrived at the Wedding shop and met Kim Heechul one of the country’s well knowm fashion designer and the Wedding coordinator Shindong. Yoona was busy browsing for gowns that Heechul just drew for her and she’s very tempted to use it all.

“Honey you’ll only going to get married once. Why do you have to pick lots of gowns?” -Johnny asked.

“Mr. Seo, Ms. Im can use the other gown for the after party. Some couples prefer to wear different ones during their honeymoon.” -Heechul said as she squeal with Yoona.

It looks like Yoona has no plans to take any of Johnny suggestion and she’ll really spend a lot for their wedding. While browsing Heechul’s sketchs he noticed that she’s wearing an unexpensive ring.

“Yah what are you wearing? Is that your engagement ring?” -Heechul asked.

Yoona smiled and stared at her engagement ring giving Heechul a nod. She can recall how her husband proposed at her that night when she looks at it.

“It looks so cheap.” -Heechul said.

“Yah that wedding ring was my Mom’s.” -Johnny fireback.

“Well i am sorry Mr. Seo we already live in 20th century and no one does that anymore.” -Heechul said and he gave a magazine of Wedding ring to Yoona so she could pick a ring for their wedding.
--
Johnny and Yoona arrived their home and she can tell that het husband was being so quiet but he still went straight to her room and doffs his clothes in their walk in closet. Yoona gave her a bacl hug to comfort her though she wasn’t sure why he is acting like that.

“What’s wrong?”

“Why are we taking other people’s suggestion for our wedding?” -Johnny asked.

“Honey they’re wedding planner. They know how to do this.” -Yoona said

“Well why can’t they just ask for our ideas? That designer even insulted our ring.” -Johnny revealed his disappointments.

“Miane for that maybe that’s what he thinks but for me it’s incredibly sweet Honey. Please don’t feel bad you should be excited that we’re getting married for real.” -Yoona said trying her best to comfort her husband.

“Fine, but we’ll not spend $100,000 or more for this wedding.” -Johnny said.

Yoona cupped his cheeks and gave him a passionate kiss and it was just so hard to ressist that Johnny has to pushed her to the walls so he could press his lips deeper to her and she playfully kisses back.

Johnny already squeezes her when she decided to pull away. “Do you now realize what you’ll gona miss if you disagree to my decisions?” -Yoona said Johnny’s lips with her tongue before she rushed to the bathroom.

“Yah Im Yoona open the door. You can’t keep me hanging like this!” -Johnny said as he knocks the doors of her bathroom but a phone call from Jhope interrupts him anf he picked it up.

On the line:
“Is Wendy with you? She’s not answering my calls.” 

“No she’s not even here at Yoona’s house, why?” 

“Well I havent heard anything about her since lunch and I don’t have anyone I could ask with her whereabouts.” -Jhope said with an obvious worries in his voice.

“Are you finally going out with her?” -Johnny teased.

“Ah mola! I dont even know why did I call you.” -Jhope said and he hangs up.

On the other hand Jimin arrived 10 minutes early to see Seulgi at the playground and he just got hit from the back before he was greet by a kiss.

“what’s with the hit?” -Jimin asked grabbing her girlfriend’s pulling her to him.

Seulgi folded her arms “Why did you get me an expensive pair of shoes? And how did you know I’ll be needing a pair of shoes?” 

“Well I could tell that your heels are already shaking off from your shoes since this morning and I believre you’ll refuse to take the shoes if I gave it this morning. So I asked someone to bring the pair of shoes to you on lunch time.” -Jimin revealed.

“thanks for the shoes. Uhmm you just gave it at the right time.” -Seulgi said “Are you still going to keep your hands on my for the rest of the night?” -she naughtily teased.

“I might.” -Jimin said as he give kisses on her neck.

“Kang Seulgi!” -Her mother yelled and both of them startled that they dettach to each other. “What the hell are you guys doing in a playground?”

“Miane Omma. We just missed each other.” -Jimin defends themselves.

“Omma?!” -Seulgi’s eyes widened. “Since when did you guys became so close?” 

“Since the day he was waiting for you outside to bring you some dinner. It was so good to see a man at home asides from that scumbag Taeyong so I gave him my blessings.” 

“Omma. Watch your mouth jebal.” -Seulgi said.

“and watch your actions. How come you didn’t know I’m passing by here every night to go to work.” 

“Miane omma we’ll be careful next time.” -Jimin said confidently.

--

Joohyun just came back from the hospital’s main entrance to take the food that Taeyeon prepared for both of them. Despite she wanted to take care of her injured daughter she allowed her to take care of Taehyung because she’s the only one that he has.

Joohyun reached his room only to find him having conversation with a female nurse while she cleans his gun shot wound. Taehyung was only having a casual conversation with her but Joohyun hates it so she intentionally bangs the lunchbox on the table and made sure the utensils will make a loud clings to each other once she release it from her hand.

“Baby is evrything okay?” -Taehyung asked.

Joohyun turned around and faced him with her fake smile. “Ne.. Kwenchana, are you hungry?”

“Your wound is clean I’ll be back after 6 hours to clean it again. Kamsamnida.” -The nurse politely bowed at them and left his room.

“Shall we have dinner?” -Taehyung asked Joohyun since the lunchbox she brought caught hisnattention.

“Why don’t you have dinner on your own or you want me to call that nurse to feed you?” -Joohyun gave him option.

“Okay so where that jealousy coming from?” -Taehyung asked the last time Joohyun got jealous because of Yoona he had difficulty convincing her to believe him. She’s defenitely the scariest when she’s jealous.

“I am not jealous.” -She lied. “It’s just I don’t feel well seeing you having conversation with other girls.” 

The next thing she knew Taehyung was already behind her hugging her from behind. “arasseo I’ll request for a male nurse so you’ll feel well.” 

Joohyun turn around only to grab his collar. “Just make sure you will. If I see another female nure flirting with you I’ll totally not talk to you.” -She warned

And that’s the scariest words he heard from her. So he sincerely promised that he’ll not allow any female nurses in the VIP area of the hospital just to assure Joohyun that no other female nurses will touch him.